Officials Who ‘resigned’ following scathing Benghazi Report never even left.

It's from the right wing echo chamber, i.e. Fabrications 'R Us. You wouldn't know a legitimate source, if you saw one.

NY Post?

Do you ever think before typing?

That was a rhetorical question.

The Post citing the Blaze, i.e. echo chamber. I think your method has been revealed, keeping repeating something until people start to believe it, THE BIG LIE!

OH what tangled webs we weave .. Zombie

State Department officials who supposedly lost jobs over Benghazi debacle will be back at work - NYPOST.com

NOW WHAT??? Squawk some more.. Come on.. Louder.. We can't hear you?!

It's from the right wing echo chamber, i.e. Fabrications 'R Us. You wouldn't know a legitimate source, if you saw one.

NY Post?

The Post citing the Blaze, i.e. echo chamber. I think your method has been revealed, keeping repeating something until people start to believe it, THE BIG LIE!

The Post is of course not citing The Blaze.

But if you weren't a fucking idiot, you wouldn't be a Liberal.

LOL

I'm not sure, but you can stop pretending it is a fabrication from The Blaze, K?

Liberal Zombie #3^^^ The Hufflington Post is quoted by this very sheeple in many instances but The Blaze isn't legitimate. LMAO

The Post citing the The Blaze, i.e. echo chamber. Did you miss my point? Who's really the zombie? :cool:

^^^Example -- This liberal shows how much he cared that Americans were left to be slaughtered.

lol, you are a hoot. everyone is on to your hyper insensitive knee jerk reactionary style. Keep reassuring America voting in Obama for a second term was indeed the right thing to do.

Liberal Zombie #3^^^ The Hufflington Post is quoted by this very sheeple in many instances but The Blaze isn't legitimate. LMAO

The Post citing the The Blaze, i.e. echo chamber. Did you miss my point? Who's really the zombie? :cool:

LOL

It is amazing someone like you can actually feed yourself.

You've made a complete fool of yourself in this thread.. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!! *Squawk Squawk* Oh look, there's Barack Obama's butt crack just in time for you to slurp his butt juice from.. Taste great, less filling, hmm?

^^^^Zombie on display

NY Post?

Of course they didn't outright cite them. They PRETEND to be independent but it's all the usual CON circle jerk. Who do you think you're fooling? Certainly not the American people as the election attested. :lmao:

Of course they didn't outright cite them. They PRETEND to be independent but it's all the usual CON circle jerk. Who do you think you're fooling? Certainly not the American people as the election attested. :lmao:

So the New York Post didn't cite 'The Blaze' for this story, asshole?

ROTFL

You've made a complete fool of yourself in this thread.. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!! *Squawk Squawk* Oh look, there's Barack Obama's butt crack just in time for you to slurp his butt juice from.. Taste great, less filling, hmm?

^^^^Zombie on display

I'm making a fool of myself? Who has to head straight for sleazy imagery whenever they're challenged. You're a joke of a debater and have the nerve to call others zombies? Who's going to give a bit of credence to someone who can't control themselves and debate like a civilized person?

^^^^^ Zombie denial ^^^^^ Now that the leftist Sheep has been herded he moves in for more lies to cover the other lies he pretends not to understand. "Why THE NY POST pretends to be independent," that makes the story false..

YOU cannot make this stuff up.. it's all here in black and white. LIBERAL ZOMBIE HERD MENTALITY-- I told you it would happen.. Once the source in the mind of a sheep is legitimized, make up all kinds of asinine excuses.. NEVER ADMIT WRONG DOING.. King Obama demands no less.

^^^^Zombie on display

I'm making a fool of myself? Who has to head straight for sleazy imagery whenever they're challenged. You're a joke of a debater and have the nerve to call others zombies? Who's going to give a bit of credence to someone who can't control themselves and debate like a civilized person?

Asshole, you don't even know that The Blaze is sourcing the NY Post instead of the other way around, yet you are 'debating' it as such.

lol

The Blaze cites The Post, The Post cites the Blaze. As I said, another CON circle jerk.

Why you ask is it soooo easy to predict the behavior of the Leftist??

They are Sociopaths- habitual liars... They will lie about anything and everything.

The Blaze cites The Post, The Post cites the Blaze. As I said, another CON circle jerk.

You are an embarrassment to humanity.

Please off yourself.

LOL

The four Obama administration officials who reportedly “resigned” due to significant security failures leading up to the Sept. 11 terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya are still on the State Department payroll, The New York Post reports. Further, the government employees might not even be out of work for long.

Assistant Secretary of State Eric Boswell has not “resigned” from government service and will merely be switching desks, according to officials. The other three officials were placed on administrative leave and are expected to return to work soon.

“The four were made out to be sacrificial lambs in the wake of a scathing report issued last week that found that the US compound in Benghazi, Libya, was left vulnerable to attack because of ‘grossly inadequate’ security,” The Post reports.

A source “close to the situation” told The Post that State Department leaders “didn’t come clean about Benghazi and now they’re not coming clean about these staff changes…[the] public would be outraged over this.”

[/url]

The Public is not going to ever be outraged about the fake Benghazi scandal.

Most sensible people realize this is Faux Outrage by Faux News, so why not Faux resignations, which are really just reassignments of veteran officials.

^^Zombie continues to cite lies as above^^ If you say it often enough, perhaps someone will actually believe it.. Liberalism 101..lie, lie, and then lie some more.

State Department officials who supposedly lost jobs over Benghazi debacle will be back at work - NYPOST.com

No other source in this article is cited.. Yet the Zombie lies otherwise.. The truth is not important.. Just the propaganda.

^^^^^ Zombie denial ^^^^^ Now that the leftist Sheep has been herded he moves in for more lies to cover the other lies he pretends not to understand. "Why THE NY POST pretends to be independent," that makes the story false..

YOU cannot make this stuff up.. it's all here in black and white. LIBERAL ZOMBIE HERD MENTALITY-- I told you it would happen.. Once the source in the mind of a sheep is legitimized, make up all kinds of asinine excuses.. NEVER ADMIT WRONG DOING.. King Obama demands no less.

If we're talking herd mentality, it's stronger on the CON side. All you hear are the same talking points, using the same words, delivered by their masters on talk radio and FOX NEWS. It's nothing but projection calling others zombies. You wouldn't recognize an independent thought, if it bit you on the ass.

^^Zombie continues to cite lies as above^^ If you say it often enough, perhaps someone will actually believe it.. Liberalism 101..lie, lie, and then lie some more.

No other source in this article is cited.. Yet the Zombie lies otherwise.. The truth is not important.. Just the propaganda.

I don't think he was lying in this instance. He is just such an ignorant ass and partisan sheep that he took sides on an issue and 'debated' it without even caring.

LOL

This has been a lesson in Zombie Liberalology.. The Sociopaths all on display for the first act.. We are awaiting the 2nd ACT to begin where more Zombies will spam the thread with personal attacks and even more lies, trying to cover the FACTS and TRUTHS in the supported truth.

Remember, the truth doesn't matter.. Propagandize, lie, distort.

Forum List

Back