Official USMB Shutdown Showdown Thread --- Jan 10th, 2019

A trump ass kisser worried about the honesty of others….too damn funny.

A cartoon that perfectly sums Ray up.

upload_2019-1-10_5-36-4.jpeg

Democrats have wasted more than $5 billion on the study of homosexual tendencies among jelly fish and other such nonsense...why is it such a big deal to them...other than the obvious...the importation of more voters for their "base"????
Now youre just making stuff up. No such study exists.
This is just a hail mary before trump resigns.
Giuliani braces for mueller report.

The big news is that trump has the men on his side and especially the most powerful group in history white men in a landslide

The mueller probe has already been judged by the real power as blackmail to try to stop trump from stopping the deep states proven big crimes

Trump has the real
Power

And yet he and the white men can't make Mexico pay for a wall. Sad.
Racist

Democrats agree to create a bill that would make being here illegal a felony with a five year minimum prison sentence for the first offense. Such a conviction would be followed by immediate deportation, and the convict can never apply for Visa's, green cards, asylum, or citizenship.

Imprisoning illegals from sh*thole countries they're fleeing from probably isn't much of a detriment , in fact 3 squares a day , a rack & medical care might look like disneyland to them Ray

Right now what the Democrats are pushing is the wall won't do any good (even though they know it will) they tell people that they fully support border security when they really don't. They tell the people they will work with Trump on alternate security measures, but not say why which is other measures can be removed if they ever get back into power.

because the Dems do have a history of supporting as well as funding the 'wall' , we've walled off the majority of our southern border , so they see it as ineffective.

Further, do you really think cartels w/millions of $$$ are at all detered by any wall?

They're laughing as loud as our own DEA...

More expensive than 130 billion a year? More expensive than a shutdown? What is immoral about creating laws that help to stop a problem?

How's about enforcing the laws we do have?

Think about it, if ICE had 6 bil tomorrow , we'd be seeing caravans headed south

But we're reading little to none of this potential negotiation , A)because the DEms loose their voter base B) Trump isn't smart enough to realize it

Negotiator my azz.....

Trump Storms Out of White House Meeting With Democrats on Shutdown

~S~

Wanna get Dems to pony-up the $5.6 billion in a heartbeat?

Tell 'em that The Creature will take it outta USDA SNAP (Food Stamps) unless they cough-up. :21:

Democrats agree to create a bill that would make being here illegal a felony with a five year minimum prison sentence for the first offense. Such a conviction would be followed by immediate deportation, and the convict can never apply for Visa's, green cards, asylum, or citizenship.

Imprisoning illegals from sh*thole countries they're fleeing from probably isn't much of a detriment , in fact 3 squares a day , a rack & medical care might look like disneyland to them Ray

Right now what the Democrats are pushing is the wall won't do any good (even though they know it will) they tell people that they fully support border security when they really don't. They tell the people they will work with Trump on alternate security measures, but not say why which is other measures can be removed if they ever get back into power.

because the Dems do have a history of supporting as well as funding the 'wall' , we've walled off the majority of our southern border , so they see it as ineffective.

Further, do you really think cartels w/millions of $$$ are at all detered by any wall?

They're laughing as loud as our own DEA...

More expensive than 130 billion a year? More expensive than a shutdown? What is immoral about creating laws that help to stop a problem?

How's about enforcing the laws we do have?

Think about it, if ICE had 6 bil tomorrow , we'd be seeing caravans headed south

But we're reading little to none of this potential negotiation , A)because the DEms loose their voter base B) Trump isn't smart enough to realize it

Negotiator my azz.....

Trump Storms Out of White House Meeting With Democrats on Shutdown

~S~
The wall isn't about stopping terrorists or gangs or drugs or any of that happy hor$e$hit...

It's about stopping future waves of primitive Aztecs and Mayans from flooding across the border.

This is Nova Europa, not Nuevo Azteca.

Tr
The Democrats said they didn't want to negotiate, so Trump went for a sandwich.
Trump left no room TO negotiate!

He walked out!

Trump tried to get them to put money in the last budget, one he grudgingly signed. He didn't get his money, and the leftist media eviscerated him for it.

A headline at Huffington:

Trump Signs Another Big Spending Bill With No Money For His Wall
“This shows the president to be a total wuss on the budget.”

And its Trump that has left no room to negotiate?

Mark

That shows quite clearly that there is no will in congress to fund a wall on either side.
It also shows a complete failure of leadership from Trump. A good leader would recognize the futility of continuing to pursue this. Trump instead, decided to inflict maximum pain on people who have nothing to do with it. Truly deplorable.

Tell 'em that The Creature will take it outta USDA SNAP (Food Stamps) unless they cough-up.

Except he can't legally do that, either.

The wall isn't about stopping terrorists or gangs or drugs or any of that happy hor$e$hit...

It's about stopping future waves of primitive Aztecs and Mayans from flooding across the border.

Oh, I don't know, I'm all for cutting out the hearts of a few of my enemies. Where do I sign up?

Just remember, 50 years ago it was the Poles
100 years ago the Germans
150 years ago the Irish

We turned out just fine.

Tell 'em that The Creature will take it outta USDA SNAP (Food Stamps) unless they cough-up.

Except he can't legally do that, either.

Oh, I don't know, I'm all for cutting out the hearts of a few of my enemies. Where do I sign up?

Just remember, 50 years ago it was the Poles
100 years ago the Germans
150 years ago the Irish

We turned out just fine.
All of them were Euros.

Most of the current crop are Aztecs; only a dozen generations from human sacrifice.

We don't need that... and we don't need them.

These wall debates go back and forth to the point they're predictable. We on the right say Trump should fight for the wall funding and not back down. On the left, they say Democrats should not back down on stopping the wall

The real problem is honesty. I think this is how Trump can show how dishonest the Democrats are. Make them an offer they can't accept.

Trump will sign the bill with no funding for the wall if:

Democrats make an official address to the country. They must admit that they have zero interest in stopping illegal immigration. Their short term goal is to make whites a minority in our country. And.......their plans are on making our country a single-party (Democrat) government forever.

OR

While there is no way in hell the Democrats would agree to either agreement, it will at least show the country how they were lying to the public and do not want this problem stopped. Perhaps if Trump did that, people would wake up on election day and remember the offers Democrats refused. It would also finally show their constituents that we were right all along. They don't want to stop illegal immigration. Every other reason they gave for being against the wall is pure BS.

Let me get this straight.. .. You think that Democrats saying no to locking up people for five years because they are looking for a better life would hurt them politically? Guess what it has been tried, only less drastically with the family separations last year. It was such a bad idea that Trump gave up within a few days. And the Democrats are still raising money on the back of it.

Sure it would hurt them politically. All this time they've been telling us they are for border security, just not a wall. Okay, well if they are for border security, then why not make it a five year minimum prison sentence for anybody caught here illegally?

To half-way intelligent people, it's clear the Democrats want these illegals flowing in like water, but the sheep and headline readers really don't understand this. They really believe that the Democrats actually want border security. By refusing the offer, it would reinforce the point they really don't.

I agree. Make it a felony. Hell in Mexico in years past if you were found illegally in the country you landed in jail.

If the Dems really wanted border security then they would want the wall built like they did in the past. And they did want it. They all voted for it.

Just shows that border security isn't something they want. Oh and of course we got the racist charge from Joe. Color me shocked.

If you want border security you are a racist and a bigot in his fool eyes.

There sure are a lot of racists and bigots in America.

These wall debates go back and forth to the point they're predictable. We on the right say Trump should fight for the wall funding and not back down. On the left, they say Democrats should not back down on stopping the wall

The real problem is honesty. I think this is how Trump can show how dishonest the Democrats are. Make them an offer they can't accept.

Trump will sign the bill with no funding for the wall if:

Democrats make an official address to the country. They must admit that they have zero interest in stopping illegal immigration. Their short term goal is to make whites a minority in our country. And.......their plans are on making our country a single-party (Democrat) government forever.

OR

While there is no way in hell the Democrats would agree to either agreement, it will at least show the country how they were lying to the public and do not want this problem stopped. Perhaps if Trump did that, people would wake up on election day and remember the offers Democrats refused. It would also finally show their constituents that we were right all along. They don't want to stop illegal immigration. Every other reason they gave for being against the wall is pure BS.

/—-/ The problem with democRATs promises to Republican presidents is they are always broken.

Dem's negotiate by demanding you give them what they want now, and they never hold up their end of the deal later. This is why Trump has to hold their feet to the fire, Dem's are lying backstabbers who never hold up their end.

Ask US bankers how good Don's word is, they won't touch his serially bankrupted ass, been decades now. Oh, and his bet with Warren? Find ya some real somewhere, this is bogus.
so both sides are filled with assholes who lie.

yet far too many people only see 1 side lying and act accordingly. maybe *that* is our problem.

Do the Trumpbots not know Trump reneged on the wall for DACA or do they just refuse to remember it?
do the dem-dicks not remember reagan and how they fucked over the other side by getting what they wanted and going back on their word to prosecute those who hire illegals?

so quick to get a shot in, you don't see you're shooting yourself in the process. cute but annoying as fuck anymore.

Oh, I am so sick and fed up with this HORSE SHIT DOG AND PONY SHOW!!!!

I hate them all. I want all of these politician motherfuckers to throw themselves into interstate traffic, everyone of them.

The only way to prevent this from ever happening again and being a tool used by either side is to let the government stay shut down for motherfucking ever.!!!

DO IT!!

Tr
The Democrats said they didn't want to negotiate, so Trump went for a sandwich.
Trump left no room TO negotiate!

He walked out!

Trump tried to get them to put money in the last budget, one he grudgingly signed. He didn't get his money, and the leftist media eviscerated him for it.

A headline at Huffington:

Trump Signs Another Big Spending Bill With No Money For His Wall
“This shows the president to be a total wuss on the budget.”

And its Trump that has left no room to negotiate?

Mark

That shows quite clearly that there is no will in congress to fund a wall on either side.
It also shows a complete failure of leadership from Trump. A good leader would recognize the futility of continuing to pursue this. Trump instead, decided to inflict maximum pain on people who have nothing to do with it. Truly deplorable.
So keep the government closed.

Forum List

Back