Official USMB Shutdown Showdown Thread --- Jan 10th, 2019

Democrats won't approve ~0.1% of the budget for border wall and fence upgrades. Politicians piss away more than that on boondoggles and fish studies. Gimme a break, Tell me again who "owns" the shutdown?

Democrats won't approve ~0.1% of the budget for border wall and fence upgrades. Politicians piss away more than that on boondoggles and fish studies. Gimme a break, Tell me again who "owns" the shutdown?
Trump owns it.

“If we don’t get what we want, one way or the other, whether it’s through you, through military, through anything you want to call, I will shut down the government. And I am proud. I’ll tell you what. I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck. Because the people of this country don’t want criminals and people that have lots of problems and drugs pouring into our country. So I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I’m not going to blame you for it. The last time you shut it down, it didn’t work. I will take the mantle of shutting down. I’m going to shut it down for border security.” ~ Donald Trump, owner of the shutdown

So Donny "owns" "the shutdown" … cool

It's nice to see that even President Twitter can do something right every once in a while, of course he'll fuck it up eventually and allow the Federal Monstrosity to fully re-open again.:(

Forum List

Back