OFFICIAL USMB POLL: Who should be Donald Trump's Running Mate?

Who Should be Trump's Running Mate?

• Jeff Sessions

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Newt Gingrich

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Chris Christie

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Marco Rubio

• Ben Carson

• Ted Cruz

• Rick Scott

• John Kasich

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Nikki Haley

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Oprah Winfrey

• Susana Martinez

• Other

Votes: 14 36.8%

• Total voters
This job consist of eating skeeping, roll over check "did he die last night"? Go to party......repeat. yep, I guess Krispy Kreme by a belt buckle then.

She's a token for the GOP, from a cult. Find a real person instead.

Well all you've been doing is spending nearly the whole thread either saying:

Trump isn't a Republican....Trump has no future in politics....whoever Trump chooses as VP has no future in politics either....and calling everyone dumb and dumber.

Is this all you have to offer?
That's all that's required.

So you're just Trolling in this thread then? Okay.
No. I said what needed to be said. Trump is the 9/11 of politics for the GOP.

"Trump is the 9/11 of politics for the GOP."

Huh?
A disaster that will change them for decades to come.

It's funny and sad that people are taking this seriously.

He can't win Ohio.

He can't win Florida.

He'll likely lose a few red states as well.

Hillary will be your next President.

He can't win Ohio.

He can't win Florida.

STHU. We watch ur kind post last 7 mo how Trump cud not win R. Go soak your head in JakeStarky bathwater.

He can't win Ohio.

He can't win Florida.

STHU. We watch ur kind post last 7 mo how Trump cud not win R. Go soak your head in JakeStarky bathwater.

The Donald is owned by nobody, he's funding his own campaign....Hillary's owned by all the Special Interest groups and also Wall Street....so this isn't flattering toward her, I'm sure The Donald will run advertisements about who's whore Hillary is.

5b0cac70b58b82a507af7f86ad25ac15.jpg

7026251_orig.jpg

A woman like this would help Trump great deal.

"Mary Fallin

The Oklahoma governor has reportedly expressed a willingness to be considered as Trump’s running mate and the presumptive nominee praised her as possibility. A two-term governor of the Sooner State who previously served in Congress, her selection would allow Trump to have a woman with significant government experience on the ticket."
Who will be Donald Trump's running mate? Here are five options

Trump should gather potential VP candidates together and televised an apprentice-like competition, eliminating one of them every week or so. That would be dank...

So why is The Donald the Republican nominee for President now then? How did that even happen IF he has "no future in politics"?

He's been running against career politicians and he's smashed ALL of them, this with pretty much the whole GOP Establishment against him.
Trump is running as a Republican, but he isn't one nor are those who vote for him. One and done. True for his VP choice as well.

The Donald is the Republican nominee though now, so Republicans have a choice, vote for Trump or Hillary win's....do you really think that Republican voters are going to want Hillary and Bill in the WH again?

Actually it might not be the worst idea to let Hillary Clinton win this one term because Trey Gowdy will be chasing after her for impeachment but if the economy tanks then it make damn sure she is out after one term and would put the GOP in power in the House, Senate and White House.

I do not believe Hillary Clinton will be as lucky as her husband was when he was President...

There is no luck. Good presidents like Bill deal
with problems well. Great economy, balanced budget, lowered crime, no pointless wars... Had he been like bush he'd have made problems worse.

Problem:

His wife will be President and from what I read that you wrote it seem like you are telling me Bill will be running everything behind the scenes just like George H.W. Bush did when Reagan was President, am I correct?

I'm suggesting she learned from the best and should be very capable. She will always have a great adviser close by.

Trump has to walk a tightrope here.

On one hand since he doesn't have state or DC experience, he needs an insider with legislative or executive experience to give his ticket "gravitas" and legitimacy.

On the other hand, the WHOLE REASON he is becoming the nominee is he has played the outsider card, and he has skillfully convinced millions of Americans that the system is "rigged" and insiders cannot be trusted.

This is by no means a complete list, but we are trying to get an idea of what Republican ticket Americans would like to see in the General.

If you choose other, let us know in the comments section.
Putin...

To win the general election he'll have to show that he loves Hispanics. I think he'll pick a taco bowl as his VP.

Forum List

Back