Obama Goes Total Vulture On Flint, Michigan

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Barry is so desperate to get back in the news, he picks the victims of Flint's democRAT city commission in an attempt to whitewash (pun) the truth. He's there meeting with the architects of that fiasco pretending the popular GOP governor is at fault. He won't mention that his EPA administrator was aware of the situation over a year ago and did nothing. He won't mention none of his fairytale "shovel-ready jobs" ever arrived in Flint. Of course Flint will welcome him with open arms because he's got our checkbook in his pocket and they'll say or do anything for some money. Money that should never have been necessary if Bill Clinturd hadn't signed NAFTA which allowed GM to flee to Mehico and bring their cars back in duty-free.

I grew up 60 miles from Flint and remember when it was a thriving blue-collar city...clean, safe, and full of the future. Michigan in those days was run by GOP governors and legislators. Now Flint is their Beirut....as dangerous a place as Baghdad; abandoned and alone. And there's Barry and his motorcade throwing coins to the beggars...Hopefully Rick Snyder survives the lies and now that Detroit is on the way back, turn his attention to Flint. They deserve some help; particularly from those who did this to them. FAT CHANCE there will ever be a (D) attached to solving their real problems...the Rats like Flint just like it is...a needy basket-case.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...bama-lands-flint-water-crisis-visit/83915846/

• Banned
Does anybody believe this fool is actually drinking Flint tap water? :rolleyes-41:

635979690116639734-AP-OBAMA-FLINT-81644719.JPG

Barry is so desperate to get back in the news, he picks the victims of Flint's democRAT city commission in an attempt to whitewash (pun) the truth. He's there meeting with the architects of that fiasco pretending the popular GOP governor is at fault. He won't mention that his EPA administrator was aware of the situation over a year ago and did nothing. He won't mention none of his fairytale "shovel-ready jobs" ever arrived in Flint. Of course Flint will welcome him with open arms because he's got our checkbook in his pocket and they'll say or do anything for some money. Money that should never have been necessary if Bill Clinturd hadn't signed NAFTA which allowed GM to flee to Mehico and bring their cars back in duty-free.

I grew up 60 miles from Flint and remember when it was a thriving blue-collar city...clean, safe, and full of the future. Michigan in those days was run by GOP governors and legislators. Now Flint is their Beirut....as dangerous a place as Baghdad; abandoned and alone. And there's Barry and his motorcade throwing coins to the beggars...Hopefully Rick Snyder survives the lies and now that Detroit is on the way back, turn his attention to Flint. They deserve some help; particularly from those who did this to them. FAT CHANCE there will ever be a (D) attached to solving their real problems...the Rats like Flint just like it is...a needy basket-case.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...bama-lands-flint-water-crisis-visit/83915846/
Flint died with GM before Nafta. Not that Nafta is great shakes.

It's heresy for the gop, and even DNC, but free trade with countries that don't have workers able to unionize and collectively bargain was simply a tool to reduce prices and wages and increase profits for those owning corporate equity. Even I knew that when Nafta was being debated. Of course, I'd rather have Nafta than belong to a union. (-:

• Banned
Flint died with GM before Nafta. Not that Nafta is great shakes.

It's heresy for the gop, and even DNC, but free trade with countries that don't have workers able to unionize and collectively bargain was simply a tool to reduce prices and wages and increase profits for those owning corporate equity. Even I knew that when Nafta was being debated. Of course, I'd rather have Nafta than belong to a union. (-:

No, Flint was fine before NAFTA...check the dates of the plant closures there and you'll see what's what. And if you'd rather have NAFTA than belong to a union, you're an idiot. The UAW is the only thing keeping the worker from getting maimed or killed on the line and if you'd ever worked in an auto assembly plant you'd know that.

Forum List

Back