OFFICIAL USMB POLL: Who should be Donald Trump's Running Mate?

Who Should be Trump's Running Mate?

• Jeff Sessions

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Newt Gingrich

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Chris Christie

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Marco Rubio

• Ben Carson

• Ted Cruz

• Rick Scott

• John Kasich

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Nikki Haley

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Oprah Winfrey

• Susana Martinez

• Other

Votes: 14 36.8%

• Total voters

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
This is by no means a complete list, but we are trying to get an idea of what Republican ticket Americans would like to see in the General.

If you choose other, let us know in the comments section.

A #Winning Combination? Charlie Sheen Wants to Be Donald Trump's Vice President
Trump-Sheen-.jpg

Trump needs a female Latino to help balance the ticket. So...Rubio? :dunno:

nikki basically talked shit about him didn't she?
Martinez supports an anti-gay marriage amendment. I think rick scott does too.
oprah? LMAO
sessions has already been promised a spot I believe.

Nikki Haley rips the "vagina" factor right off Hillary.

That doesn't appear to be very likely. She endorsed Rubio and then Cruz after he withdraw from the running. He could pick her. Who knows?

I thought she stopped being a conservative sweetheart over her Confederate flag stance, though?

Hearing a lot of talk about Rubio. I dunno about that. I have several in mind....will be interesting to see who he chooses.

I think it's gonna be Kasich personally has political experience and knows how things work but wouldn't mind most of those others but if he chooses Rubio,Cruz, Winfrey, or Haley I won't vote for him.I prefer Patrick Buchanan or maybe Ron paul, Rand Paul wouldn't be bad either I would love to see a Trump/Sanders ticket two honest populist leaders for America who are tenacious and trustworthy

This is by no means a complete list, but we are trying to get an idea of what Republican ticket Americans would like to see in the General.

If you choose other, let us know in the comments section.

Bear Grylls..sure, he's a Brit, but Obwana was born in Kenya and Cruz was born a canuck, so so what? :dunno:

bear-grylls-interview.jpg

Editors note: Bear should know better than to have the edge-side of his machete toward his neck but we'll overlook that.

Trump/Grylls 2016! :eusa_dance:

Last edited:
Ted Cruz and Nikki Haley hate Trump with the passion of a thousand burning suns.

Cruz gave an epic 12 minute rant about Trump that he will never be able to walk back.

Haley was the first Republican to take a public stand against Trump.

The best running mate for Trump is Hillary Clinton. After all, it does not matter which of these two limousine liberals you elect.

Anyone who wants to end all chances of a career in politics is free to run with Trump, right off the cliffs to thier death.

New Topics

Forum List

Back