Official USMB Mafia Game #9: Battle for Cityville

I'm tending to think Rosie is town at this point.

FA and wake are not saying a lot. That does give me some concern.

Aye seems off this game. Not sure if it's scum off. But her game is off.

Ill give nutz a town read for day 1. Not going to discourage new players.

House is town and wolf is still unknown to me.
Avi, does Wolf always you new players as an excuse? Think about it...she is using me as smoke and mirrors.

Wolfsister and Rosie...are my top choices for scum. Aye being suspect as well.

Avi, does Wolf always you new players as an excuse? Think about it...she is using me as smoke and mirrors.

Not that I've noticed.

Not that I've noticed.

Why is House a townread to you? He's being restrained like I am and has even admitted it. So why are you clearing him for holding back but not me?

LOL-You haven't seen me get defensive in this thread yet. I'm being very patient and restrained compared to my normal town play.

Which is the reason I haven't cleared you yet

You probably won't for awhile then because I'm not making this game uncomfortable for new players.
Don't hold back on my account...that sort of defeats the purpose of entertaining me and yourself.

Yeah, in past town games on this site, I've gotten in huge nasty fights with people and threaten to quit, etc. It isn't something I have any interest in doing again. I'd rather keep it to the game and not the personal shit. People expect me to fight in every game or I'm not town but I'm simply not interested in that. It doesn't make me scum.

LOL-You haven't seen me get defensive in this thread yet. I'm being very patient and restrained compared to my normal town play.

Which is the reason I haven't cleared you yet

You probably won't for awhile then because I'm not making this game uncomfortable for new players.
Don't hold back on my account...that sort of defeats the purpose of entertaining me and yourself.

Yeah, in past town games on this site, I've gotten in huge nasty fights with people and threaten to quit, etc. It isn't something I have any interest in doing again. I'd rather keep it to the game and not the personal shit. People expect me to fight in every game or I'm not town but I'm simply not interested in that. It doesn't make me scum.
I am one of the most idiotic, nasty posters on this forum. Trust me, you can't make me feel uncomfortable or upset me. Hell, as I said earlier, I am just being nice because I am a noob,.

Aha. The lawyer pulls back on a stupid tactic.

Put together enuff of those and there is winning town strategy.

Because Heaven knows this group loves killing fellow townies!

How come you read House as town? He just set off my FOS.

What makes YOU not Scum, House?

Regards from Rosie

Not that I've noticed.

Why is House a townread to you? He's being restrained like I am and has even admitted it. So why are you clearing him for holding back but not me?

He wasn't holding back with me.

Regards from Rosie

How can I pull back on a stupid tactic I never pushed forward?

Not that I've noticed.

BS, He hasn't gone after you nearly as hard as he has in other games and certainly not to the point where you can legitimately townread him but not me because you say I'm too restrained. That's contradictory, and very scummy. You show me where's he's not held back with you in this game.

Vote: Avatar

Not that I've noticed.

BS, He hasn't gone after you nearly as hard as he has in other games and certainly not to the point where you can legitimately townread him but not me because you say I'm too restrained. That's contradictory, and very scummy. You show me where's he's not held back with you in this game.

You could start with the post I quoted stating it was town house. Why does it bother you so much that you are null at this point to me?

Normally you are content with being patient. But you clearly really want me to town read you while we are still early in this game. Why?

Not that I've noticed.

You could start with the post I quoted stating it was town house. Why does it bother you so much that you are null at this point to me?

Normally you are content with being patient. But you clearly really want me to town read you while we are still early in this game. Why?

I don't care if you townread me or not. I care if you give contradictory reads because that's extremely scummy to me when you clear one person who likes to fight as town and isn't fighting but not the other who fights as town and isn't fighting.

Only scum have to fabricate reads on townies.

Not that I've noticed.

I don't care if you townread me or not. I care if you give contradictory reads because that's extremely scummy to me when you clear one person who likes to fight as town and isn't fighting but not the other who fights as town and isn't fighting.

But again, He was fighting.

But again, He was fighting.

Nope, I just searched. That's mild for House and you know it.

I feel like you are trying to force a fight with me to get me to town read you. It makes me seriously suspicious.

I feel like you are trying to force a fight with me to get me to town read you. It makes me seriously suspicious.

Nope, It's called playing the game. You can't explain your townread on House and don't like me questioning you about it so you are going to try to turn things around on me. Again, I don't give a shit if you townread me. I give a shit if you do something scummy. And your read on House isn't genuine and your reacting badly to my pressuring you over it.

You don't care and yet you've talked about nothing else since we started this conversation. I've already told you why I think house is town already. Saying I haven't makes no sense whatsoever.

It seems like you are reaching to justify a vote for me and conveniently move off rosie when people started asking questions about your rosie vote.

Regards from Rosie

How can I pull back on a stupid tactic I never pushed forward?

The tactic that occurred when you were not here you pulled back on.

Everyone knows you were not participating.

The reason I suspect House is he was quiet about being at L-3 his own self, and then jumped on Nutz's accusation really quick.

Nervous Scum relieved to redirect.

We've all BTDT except for Nutz.

Regards from Rosie

My reads right now:

Every player is SCUM except me. I know I'm town, scum knows I'm town, so to hell with those of you that think or insinuate I'm not. What you think doesn't matter to me. I'm not going to buddy up with anyone, especially when I have no idea of what alignment anyone else is.

So my game play isn't like it was in other games, right?
whoop_de_doo_cat.jpg

Since when am I required to play exactly as I have in the past? My game play is evolving; like it or not. If it bothers some so much, maybe they need to ask themselves why.

You don't care and yet you've talked about nothing else since we started this conversation. I've already told you why I think house is town already. Saying I haven't makes no sense whatsoever.

It seems like you are reaching to justify a vote for me and conveniently move off rosie when people started asking questions about your rosie vote.

WTF? Are you being deliberately obtuse or what? Of course I've talked about nothing else because I don't like your reads-I feel they don't make sense and conflict and it's scummy.

And your defensive attitude trying to make it about me, makes me perfectly happy with my vote right where it is.

To address those that think I should be posting more:

I work. I worked while playing the other games and that hasn't changed. I don't get to sit with the game up 24/7. Those that do, good for you. I prefer to do my actual real life job (that pays my bills) before posting in this game or any other, just like always. It wasn't a problem before, so why now? When I hosted a game, I wasn't on 24/7 either. Work was first then as well.

Forum List

Back