Official USMB Mafia Game #9: Battle for Cityville

LOL-You haven't seen me get defensive in this thread yet. I'm being very patient and restrained compared to my normal town play.

That makes two of us, and I'm surprised that you haven't had anything to say about me in these exchanges.

Not to mention you two are getting pretty defensive because a newbie that barely knows what is going on thinks you are scum.

Maybe that newbie should provide clear reasons instead of an abstract excuse, so we wouldn't have to ask.

Also, telling you why your read is bad isn't defensive. It's educational.
Is that a requirement?

Not to mention you two are getting pretty defensive because a newbie that barely knows what is going on thinks you are scum.

Maybe that newbie should provide clear reasons instead of an abstract excuse, so we wouldn't have to ask.

Also, telling you why your read is bad isn't defensive. It's educational.
Is that a requirement?

If you want people to help you lynch your scumspect, it is.

Nutz consider this...

If somebody says "so and so is scum because of [reason that does not make sense to you]", would you be likely to agree with them?

If you wouldn't, why would you expect others to vote for someone you suspect of being scum when they disagree with your reasons?

-Read a person's post and ask yourself these questions:

-Is this something scum would say or benefit from?

-Is this something town would say or benefit from?

-Do I agree with it?

And see where that takes you.

Nutz consider this...

If somebody says "so and so is scum because of [reason that does not make sense to you]", would you be likely to agree with them?

If you wouldn't, why would you expect others to vote for someone you suspect of being scum when they disagree with your reasons?
Given that you guys already know each others style of play and I am a newbie...I don't think anyone is gonna listen to my accusations or take them seriously. At this point, I am nothing more than the town idiot...and a follower simply throwing darts in an effort to allow other town members to get a better read.

LOL-You haven't seen me get defensive in this thread yet. I'm being very patient and restrained compared to my normal town play.

That makes two of us, and I'm surprised that you haven't had anything to say about me in these exchanges.

I figured you were trying to help the new player like I was.

You're reading me right for once.

This concerns me. I usually take pleasure in WIFOMing you as either alignment.

I'm unsettled.

Nutz consider this...

Given that you guys already know each others style of play and I am a newbie...I don't think anyone is gonna listen to my accusations or take them seriously. At this point, I am nothing more than the town idiot...and a follower simply throwing darts in an effort to allow other town members to get a better read.

Don't sell yourself short. You won't improve if you make excuses to not apply yourself, and others may wind up thinking you're scum for it.

Apply yourself, get some scum lynches under your belt, and you'll grow from there.

I'm unsettled.

Hmmmm.................................not sure what to make of that honestly.

Nutz consider this...

I listen to everyone. It doesn't matter how long they've been playing.

I'm unsettled.

That's better... or are you trying to appease me?

(That's the proper usage of the word)

I'm unsettled.

That's better... or are you trying to appease me?

(That's the proper usage of the word)

Nope, I have no interest in appeasing anyone.

So how would two Scum play it?

Buddy? The stronger bus the weaker? One lead and one follow?

How are the two Scum behaving?

Perhaps we can't know yet because they are quiet on purpose?

Nutz - I usually take revenge but cannot this time. Muhahaha!

Regards from Rosie

Which reminds me - did the Scum have time before the game? I don't think so- so that means one Scum doesn't know the other until the first Night.

We will get better Scumreads after Night 1 then.

Regards from Rosie

So how would two Scum play it?

Buddy? The stronger bus the weaker? One lead and one follow?

How are the two Scum behaving?

Perhaps we can't know yet because they are quiet on purpose?

Nutz - I usually take revenge but cannot this time. Muhahaha!

Regards from Rosie
Why would you take revenge on me?

Which reminds me - did the Scum have time before the game? I don't think so- so that means one Scum doesn't know the other until the first Night.

We will get better Scumreads after Night 1 then.

Regards from Rosie

Every game I've ever played has allowed scum to talk pregame and the role PM's always say who the other scum in the game are.

Forum List

Back