Official USMB Mafia Game #9: Battle for Cityville

Now, I remember why I didn't want to play this game on this site any more. I didn't even in for this game but was put on the list so I decided to play.

Scumread me for legitimate reasons or STFU because I'm not doing anything scummy.

Morons.

Aye did it in the library with a candlestick...wrong game, but I think she is scum.

You'd be dead wrong. I'm not scum. You, however, could very well be, since you are quick to say you think I am without any half-assed decent reason.
I have pretty much pointed my finger at everyone at this point...and considering everyone wants to give me a free pass...you should be using me as a resource.Sort of like Wolfsister, saying her strategy is different because I am a noob...do you really believe that? Or Rosie trying to implicate me by talking about me throwing her under the bus. Then there is you...with the defensive post. Wake is Town. Avi is town. House is town.

I'm not giving anyone a free pass, including you. Tell me why I should believe you are town.

I can't answer "Wolfsister, saying her strategy is different because I am a noob". I don't know what her alignment is, but I do know I don't trust her any more than the other players at this point. It's too early in the game to say with 100% certainty that I trust any person in this game. Not enough info has been given.

Rosie's post you are mentioning is typical of how she posts in these games. As far as what side she's on, I don't know. I need to see more from her before making up my mind. At times in other games, she tended to give slight hints in her posts as to what her role was, but I haven't seen that yet. The only way you could 'throw her under the bus' is if you are both scum and you post something that implicates her as being one of the bad guys.

I don't see my post to you saying I'm town as being defensive. I simply told you the truth.
Vote Wolfsister.

Why did you quote Aye's post and put down a naked vote for me?

Are you scum?
Because her post actually convinced me that she may be town. I find you to be the most suspect at this point. I could be wrong...explain to me why you think Avi is scum.

You'd be dead wrong. I'm not scum. You, however, could very well be, since you are quick to say you think I am without any half-assed decent reason.
I have pretty much pointed my finger at everyone at this point...and considering everyone wants to give me a free pass...you should be using me as a resource.Sort of like Wolfsister, saying her strategy is different because I am a noob...do you really believe that? Or Rosie trying to implicate me by talking about me throwing her under the bus. Then there is you...with the defensive post. Wake is Town. Avi is town. House is town.

I'm not giving anyone a free pass, including you. Tell me why I should believe you are town.

I can't answer "Wolfsister, saying her strategy is different because I am a noob". I don't know what her alignment is, but I do know I don't trust her any more than the other players at this point. It's too early in the game to say with 100% certainty that I trust any person in this game. Not enough info has been given.

Rosie's post you are mentioning is typical of how she posts in these games. As far as what side she's on, I don't know. I need to see more from her before making up my mind. At times in other games, she tended to give slight hints in her posts as to what her role was, but I haven't seen that yet. The only way you could 'throw her under the bus' is if you are both scum and you post something that implicates her as being one of the bad guys.

I don't see my post to you saying I'm town as being defensive. I simply told you the truth.
Vote Wolfsister.

Why did you quote Aye's post and put down a naked vote for me?

Are you scum?
Because her post actually convinced me that she may be town. I find you to be the most suspect at this point. I could be wrong...explain to me why you think Avi is scum.

Read my interaction with him. His reads are bad and conflict, he tries to redirect every argument I make with him to make it about me, he's defensive, and I don't see his typical town game here.

That's why I'm scumreading Avi.

Now, I am going to step away for awhile. If you or anyone has questions for me, I'll answer them later or tomorrow.

My reads are bad? I assume you mean my house read. Is he scum? If so how do you know? And if not then how is it wrong?

if not house, then what read do you think is wrong?

My reads are bad? I assume you mean my house read. Is he scum? If so how do you know? And if not then how is it wrong?

if not house, then what read do you think is wrong?

I already explained the problem I had with your House read. You are townreading him for fighting even though he isn't and has even admitted as such. When I questioned you about it, you turned it around and made it about me. Plus you misrepped what I said by saying I was trying to get a townread when what I was saying that your reads don't seem natural if you are going to townread House for being civil and null me for being civil because it doesn't make sense. It's scummy.

Your overly defensive attitude and explanation for things no one was even accusing you of is noted.

You can be scum with Avi then.

My job here is done.

Since when is telling the truth being overly defensive? OH yeah, that's only when you play as scum and don't want to be found out - I remember how you play as scum. You try as hard as you can not to slip, but you always accuse others of being scum, especially when you know they aren't.

Every one of your posts is overly defensive. Every single one.

I really don't care that you think that.

Yet you responded anyway.

And your point is?

I don't understand your defensive and hostile tone if you are innocent. You act like you have something to hide and are making excuses and/or putting on a "hostile townie" show. Also, pre-empting any attacks that might come your way on issues such as lack of posting or acting strange before you even get much flak at all for it.

Aye, Avi, and Rosie are all scummy to a certain extent, Wake and FA are null and need to post or I'm going to start scumreading them for it, and House and Nutz are leaning town.

Since when is telling the truth being overly defensive? OH yeah, that's only when you play as scum and don't want to be found out - I remember how you play as scum. You try as hard as you can not to slip, but you always accuse others of being scum, especially when you know they aren't.

And your point is?

I don't understand your defensive and hostile tone if you are innocent. You act like you have something to hide and are making excuses and/or putting on a "hostile townie" show. Also, pre-empting any attacks that might come your way on issues such as lack of posting or acting strange before you even get much flak at all for it.

Posts that mention lack of posting:
Official USMB Mafia Game 9 Battle for Cityville Page 16 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum Wolf's post

Official USMB Mafia Game 9 Battle for Cityville Page 17 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum Rosie's post

There's also one by Nutz, earlier today I think, but it didn't specify names. However, it does give the impression that anyone not on at that time posting needed to do so.

And your point is?

Official USMB Mafia Game 9 Battle for Cityville Page 16 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum Wolf's post

Official USMB Mafia Game 9 Battle for Cityville Page 17 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum Rosie's post
How many posts do you have per page in your settings, 2? Holy shit...page 16 and 17...I am on page 4.5

I'm spread very thin atm.

Have there been any unique claims lately?

Methinks we should lynch House, because he's a cunning dastard in general. :D

And your point is?

How many posts do you have per page in your settings, 2? Holy shit...page 16 and 17...I am on page 4.5

Mine are set to the default. The page numbers inserted automatically by the forum software are wrong. The links will take you to the post directly.

I'm spread very thin atm.

Have there been any unique claims lately?

Methinks we should lynch House, because he's a cunning dastard in general. :D
I always confuse the two of you.

There's also one by Nutz, earlier today I think, but it didn't specify names. However, it does give the impression that anyone not on at that time posting needed to do so.

Asking people to post is not worth the "I have a job and can't be here 24/7 because I need to do what pays the bills" AtE.

Forum List

Back