Official Super Bowl Thread

Woo-hoo! That was a GREAT game. So exciting. Kept it pretty close for the most part. I think that rookie who intercepted the ball for us should be MVP. If not for that one play we would have probably lost. But woot! :banana:

Woo-hoo! That was a GREAT game. So exciting. Kept it pretty close for the most part. I think that rookie who intercepted the ball for us should be MVP. If not for that one play we would have probably lost. But woot! :banana:

The fact that you still don't even know his name..... LOL

What d-bag decided that it was a good idea to put Missy what's her face in the halftime show? Seriously, that shit's not even good for ghetto music.

Missy misdemeanor Elliott use to be great. I was driving home and missed it. She wasn't good?

If its worth it let me twerk it put my thang down flip it and reverse it.

Is she fat again?

She just sucked. Imagine listening to Charlie Brown's teacher for about a minute and a half. It was no better than that. And trust me, no sexiness about it if you were looking for that. And all her lame dancers wore her name on their shirts b/c nobody knows who the f she is otherwise. I can see why.

She was out there cos KP basically needed the time to wardrobe change....but hell, get someone who isn't crap....or just do a KP remix and focus on the dancers or something. Missy Fuckface tainted the hell out of what had been at least a fun show if not a great one.
You didn't enjoy Katy's fat legs?

The fact that you still don't even know his name..... LOL

Yeah, well, I'm not that great with names. Lol.

Stupid Bennet. I wanted to see if the Pats would get back to scrimmage or be safetied...That game still had some potential high stakes drama.

Stupid Bennet. I wanted to see if the Pats would get back to scrimmage or be safetied...That game still had some potential high stakes drama.

After that interception the Seahawks just seem to blow themselves up. Penalty and then the fight for another penalty.

What d-bag decided that it was a good idea to put Missy what's her face in the halftime show? Seriously, that shit's not even good for ghetto music.

Missy misdemeanor Elliott use to be great. I was driving home and missed it. She wasn't good?

Is she fat again?

She just sucked. Imagine listening to Charlie Brown's teacher for about a minute and a half. It was no better than that. And trust me, no sexiness about it if you were looking for that. And all her lame dancers wore her name on their shirts b/c nobody knows who the f she is otherwise. I can see why.

She was out there cos KP basically needed the time to wardrobe change....but hell, get someone who isn't crap....or just do a KP remix and focus on the dancers or something. Missy Fuckface tainted the hell out of what had been at least a fun show if not a great one.
She's a talented bombshell

Is she fat again?

You didn't enjoy Katy's fat legs?

Doosh.

Is she fat again?

The light show was the only redeeming value...brilliant!

Is she fat again?

I don't like her much either, but she was only on for like a minute. Deal.

Is she fat again?

I switched it over to Star Trek on FXM...

Is she fat again?

I liked that lion or tiger thing she first came in on. That thing was pretty cool. :D

Is she fat again?

She's a talented bombshell

Taylor Swift will play next year or the year after and one up her....Book it.

Forum List

Back