[OFFICIAL] 2015 USMB STATE OF THE UNION

you are bonkers!! Liberalism is the cause of our ME problems?? Not the moron gwb who your repub morons voted for over Gore??,,,,,,remember ronnie tripled our debt Moron gwb only doubled it and left obama holding the republican bag of feces
So with Obama taking the national debt from 9 trillion to 19 trillion, you don't see a problem with that? We saw a problem when GWB took the debt from 4 trillion to 9 trillion in 8 years, but Bummer has doubled down that in 7 years. You are just plain stupid as Jonathan claimed you are.
Do you think if GWB left obama in the same shape that Clinton left him that debt would be that high ???
and you and this moron jonathan deserve just what you wish for

you are bonkers!! Liberalism is the cause of our ME problems?? Not the moron gwb who your repub morons voted for over Gore??,,,,,,remember ronnie tripled our debt Moron gwb only doubled it and left obama holding the republican bag of feces
So with Obama taking the national debt from 9 trillion to 19 trillion, you don't see a problem with that? We saw a problem when GWB took the debt from 4 trillion to 9 trillion in 8 years, but Bummer has doubled down that in 7 years. You are just plain stupid as Jonathan claimed you are.
Do you think if GWB left obama in the same shape that Clinton left him that debt would be that high ???
and you and this moron jonathan deserve just what you wish for
That moron Jonathan was Obama's Unaffordable healthcare guru. You are such a stupid man. When William Jefferson Clinton(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) left office, US was heading into a recession, because MCI/WorldCom, Enron and the tech bubble had burst but you forgot that didn't you, as typical of a moron liberal(I apologize to morons for comparing your intelligence to a liberal). George Bush, didn't bitch and moan about that, he just took the reigns and started to get the economy rolling until the World Trade Center towers were blown apart because Jamie Gorelick(Bill Clinton Appointee) built the wall between the CIA and FBI. You are just another typical product of public education, that is why you get duped by Obama and his lackeys.

Barack Hussein Obama, you are a liar. You have always been a liar.

If these proposals are so great for the middle class, then why did you wait until there was absolutely no chance of getting them passed to propose them?

Don't answer that Barack, you'll just lie. I will answer it with the truth:

The reason you didn't propose this nonsense until now is because you don't really want them to pass. You don't REALLY give a shit about the middle class, you just know that they GOP won't pass it and so then you will be putting the blame on them. You are setting up your low information base with a big fat lie to rally behind for the POTUS race coming up.

You are the Liar-In-Chief and the worst president in the history of the US.
that may be pred ,,history will tell BUT FOR SURE the pubs are low life scum sucking dogs doing their best to bring down america for politics only
Republicans are right to thwart the efforts of Obozo to completely ruin this country.

You never know what's in or attached to a bill until you read the bill and its amendments. Sometimes a bill with a good sounding title has devastating pieces hidden inside. "Affordable Health Care" comes to mind.

Obama has done his best to divide America along several lines...blacks against whites, blacks against police, haves against have nots, .... the list is long.

you just know that they GOP won't pass it and so then you will be putting the blame on them.

That's conservative logic for you......he knows the GOP won't pass anything, but somehow it is Obama's fault......bwahahaha!
I would be skeptical of passing anything Obozo has to offer...and he certainly doesn't need to be the one to name a replacement for Scalia on the SCOTUS.

Obama has done more damage to this country than you will ever realize...because you worship his sorry ass.
now it's obama ruining the country back a while ago it was bill clinton next year it'll be hillary ,,and when the pos gwb was selected it was gore who was going to bring us down GET IT ??you republican haters are fos

And history proved us right.

Of course he is. You have to be stupid to be a liberal.

just remember a liberal is just a conservative that went to jail

Barack Hussein Obama, you are a liar. You have always been a liar.

If these proposals are so great for the middle class, then why did you wait until there was absolutely no chance of getting them passed to propose them?

Don't answer that Barack, you'll just lie. I will answer it with the truth:

The reason you didn't propose this nonsense until now is because you don't really want them to pass. You don't REALLY give a shit about the middle class, you just know that they GOP won't pass it and so then you will be putting the blame on them. You are setting up your low information base with a big fat lie to rally behind for the POTUS race coming up.

You are the Liar-In-Chief and the worst president in the history of the US.
that may be pred ,,history will tell BUT FOR SURE the pubs are low life scum sucking dogs doing their best to bring down america for politics only
Republicans are right to thwart the efforts of Obozo to completely ruin this country.

You never know what's in or attached to a bill until you read the bill and its amendments. Sometimes a bill with a good sounding title has devastating pieces hidden inside. "Affordable Health Care" comes to mind.

Obama has done his best to divide America along several lines...blacks against whites, blacks against police, haves against have nots, .... the list is long.

you just know that they GOP won't pass it and so then you will be putting the blame on them.

That's conservative logic for you......he knows the GOP won't pass anything, but somehow it is Obama's fault......bwahahaha!
I would be skeptical of passing anything Obozo has to offer...and he certainly doesn't need to be the one to name a replacement for Scalia on the SCOTUS.

Obama has done more damage to this country than you will ever realize...because you worship his sorry ass.
now it's obama ruining the country back a while ago it was bill clinton next year it'll be hillary ,,and when the pos gwb was selected it was gore who was going to bring us down GET IT ??you republican haters are fos
Liberalism is a mental disorder of which you suffer. You have a mindset that blocks the application of logic to political issues.

Conservatives believe in less government, lower taxes and less frivolous spending. Liberals believe in bigger government, higher taxes and rampant spending.

Who in their right mind would run their family finances the way liberals run the country's spending habits?

When the stupid ass liberals realize that taking wealth away from rich people just so that those not-so-rich don't have to WORK FOR LIVING actually DESTROYS the work incentive and the ability of companies to maintain jobs for people, we'll be one step closer to a permanent financial recovery and higher living standards for everybody.

The trouble is that the liberals keep having babies and teaching their babies that the world owes them a living standard equal to that of their neighbors that actually WORKED to get that second car in the garage.

The world doesn't owe you anything!

Yeah, because you and your party are nothing more than partisan hacks. You don't give a damn about the country, you just want to have your candidates to be the ones that lead and they have proven in debate after debate that they don't know shit from shinola. And, FYI, it is the President's job to name a replacement for the SCOTUS, so, when you go against the Constitution you show your hypocrisy when you then claim that your party is the one that is for the Constitution.

As for your Congressional little trick, it seems to be working against your party, but you and your leaders are obviously too damn ignorant to realize it.....more power to you!
ROFLMBO.gif~c200

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court handed organized labor a major victory on Tuesday, deadlocking 4 to 4 in a case that had threatened to cripple the ability of public-sector unions to collect fees from workers who chose not to join and did not want to pay for the unions’ collective bargaining activities.

It was the starkest illustration yet of how the sudden death of Justice Antonin Scalia last month has blocked the power of the court’s four remaining conservatives to move the law to the right.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/30/u...ion-union-fees-supreme-court-ruling.html?_r=0

You're stupid and you certainly are no Liberal......much less a progressive. Your regressive policies and beliefs are not supported by the majority of Americans.....:bye1:

Liberalism is a mental disorder of which you suffer. You have a mindset that blocks the application of logic to political issues.

Bwahahaha, says the one who supports the party that is currently eating its own and trying to find ways to derail their front runner, who threatens riots and attacks if he doesn't get his way. You are mental if you think your party is applying logic to national issues - conservative's archaic and draconian policies and beliefs are not embraced by the majority of Americans.

The MSN Poll just out, seems to show what Americans think about Obama's lies.

Did you pull that out of your ass? You didn't give a link, so I'm guessing you did. Quit with your lies.

Barack Obama's Presidential Job Approval Ratings
% Polling dates
Most recent weekly average 53 Mar 21-27, 2016

Bwahahaha, says the one who supports the party that is currently eating its own and trying to find ways to derail their front runner, who threatens riots and attacks if he doesn't get his way. You are mental if you think your party is applying logic to national issues - conservative's archaic and draconian policies and beliefs are not embraced by the majority of Americans.
I claim no party, sweet pea. I'm a conservative hawk. I have voted for Dems and Repubs. I would have voted for Joe Lieberman when he was trying to run, but the libs didn't have sense enough to nominate him.

Your not really a good political analyst.

I claim no party, sweet pea. I'm a conservative hawk. I have voted for Dems and Repubs. I would have voted for Joe Lieberman when he was trying to run, but the libs didn't have sense enough to nominate him.

And you are?
roflmao.gif

The MSN Poll just out, seems to show what Americans think about Obama's lies.

Did you pull that out of your ass? You didn't give a link, so I'm guessing you did. Quit with your lies.

Barack Obama's Presidential Job Approval Ratings
% Polling dates
Most recent weekly average 53 Mar 21-27, 2016
That poll was on the front page of MSN, but then you are too stupid to know that.

And you are?
roflmao.gif
Just plain fools: Liberalism is a mental disorder - Personal Liberty®
Cultural appropriation, safe spaces, public breakdowns and cretaphobia. In honor of April Fools’ Day, here are just a few examples of how the American left is going insane.
I don't need to debate you, as your lack of intelligence shows when you response. Now go to your safe zone called CUBA.

Forum List

Back