Islamic Radicalism and the Ku Klux Klan

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
I grew up in the South in the early 50's and 60's and it was clear then, as it is now---that the Southland had a cancer on its culture, which we can generally call Racial Discrimination. And the violent manifestation of that cancerous culture was the Ku Klux Klan.

Most people in the South didn't support the Klan, my family certainly didn't, but a substantial minority did, and plenty of the rest just looked the other way--like moderate Muslims are doing today. No one in the North, no one in the Country, in fact, no one anywhere was interested in distinguishing between the culture itself and the very small minority who were violent Klansmen---the culture itself had to be cured, and it was---after the hardcore old bigots died out.

The same is true for Islam. It is host to a violent cancer and it is the culture's duty to exorcise it and live like rational humans in the 21st century, instead of mid-evel times.

And yet this damn fool in the White House won't even name the problem.

I saw a documentary in the years after 9/11 which addressed how the mothers of Islamic nutcases (called Matyrs in this sick culture) who had blown themselves up while taking a few infidels (preferably Americans) with them--in order to bed 72 virgins in Paradise. These mothers were revered in their villages--treated like heroes themselves for birthing a nutcase murderer and every mother interviewed talked about how proud they were of their murdering dead sons.

That's a cancer on the culture, and Radical Islam is its violent manifestation and it will be around as long as the base culture supports it, or looks the other way---and Obama is either a Muslim himself or a damn fool.

Until the Arab/Islamic culture cures itself---the rule should be:

Never Let Another Muslim into this Country.

I grew up in the South in the early 50's and 60's and it was clear then, as it is now---that the Southland had a cancer on its culture, which we can generally call Racial Discrimination. And the violent manifestation of that cancerous culture was the Ku Klux Klan.

Most people in the South didn't support the Klan, my family certainly didn't, but a substantial minority did, and plenty of the rest just looked the other way--like moderate Muslims are doing today. No one in the North, no one in the Country, in fact, no one anywhere was interested in distinguishing between the culture itself and the very small minority who were violent Klansmen---the culture itself had to be cured, and it was---after the hardcore old bigots died out.

The same is true for Islam. It is host to a violent cancer and it is the culture's duty to exorcise it and live like rational humans in the 21st century, instead of mid-evel times.

And yet this damn fool in the White House won't even name the problem.

I saw a documentary in the years after 9/11 which addressed how the mothers of Islamic nutcases (called Matyrs in this sick culture) who had blown themselves up while taking a few infidels (preferably Americans) with them--in order to bed 72 virgins in Paradise. These mothers were revered in their villages--treated like heroes themselves for birthing a nutcase murderer and every mother interviewed talked about how proud they were of their murdering dead sons.

That's a cancer on the culture, and Radical Islam is its violent manifestation and it will be around as long as the base culture supports it, or looks the other way---and Obama is either a Muslim himself or a damn fool.

Until the Arab/Islamic culture cures itself---the rule should be:

What I find absolutely amazing is the inverse relationship between the propensity to voice opposition to one or the other. The radical leftists find their voices when it comes to the KKK, but are the chief defenders of Islamists. Heck, some of them have been defending the desire for genocide of Jews very strenuously lately.

The far right, OTOH finds their voice when it comes to Islamists, but often remain silent when it comes to the KKK. Now, I don't see it as common or as far out there as the terrorist supporters of the left, but it is certainly out there.

By your own illogic, we should have kicked out every Southerner because of the KKK.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

No sir.

Once they are already here, and certainly if they are born here--like every good Southerner--then they have rights under the Constitution.

The underwear bomber, for example, had NO rights under our constitution until he entered our air space with the intention of blowing up Detroit.

Allowing foriegn Muslims into this country right now is a self-inflicted wound---as France, England and Belgium have learned.

By your own illogic, we should have kicked out every Southerner because of the KKK.

By your own illogic, we should have let the Southerners practice their own politics.

We did. For 150 years, Southern dimocrap scum were part and parcel of the dimocrap scum party as a whole.

FDR appointed a totally racist, Catholic-Hating, former KKK member, Judge to the SCOTUS named Hugo Black. Who was the inventer of the phrase 'Church and State'. Something that had never existed in America before him.

dimocraps couldn't have won a National election -- Ever; without the Jim Crow, racist Southern dimocraps.

Many of whom moved North decades ago while Northern Republicans have moved South.

Seriously, you can find idiot hillbillies all over the trailer parks of the North and in the poor 'burbs of the Big City.

When the South became mostly Republican, we told them we wouldn't put up with their racist bullshit and it is now gone for the most part. I hear Black People who retire down here tell me all the time, "Southerners are less racist now than Northerners" like they're surprised or something.

So now, instead of the scum of the earth dimocraps racially oppressing Blacks, they're now racially oppressing Whites.

they haven't changed. Not a bit. They're still the scumbags they've always been. And always will be.

They just hide it better now

Forum List

Back