Officer Natalie Corona shot in Davis, CA...no comments?

Playing the race card,, ,, well of course!

And all the solely focused threads regarding Hispanic illegals committing murder aren't racist? Seems white illegals, who commit murder, get a free pass by from media and our local racist posters, when it comes to outrage.
I can only speak for me. I had not heard of this case before now!
Gunman who killed Davis Officer Natalie Corona was ordered to surrender AR-15 rifle Sad...yet not a bunch of threads about her loss.

Uhhhh...maybe because the suspect is a mental case and acted completely alone?

In a statement Saturday, the Yolo County Sheriff’s Office identified Kevin Douglas Limbaugh, 48, as the suspect in the officer’s killing.

Limbaugh left behind a letter, according to Davis police spokesman Lt. Paul Doroshov, who read the letter on camera to CNN affiliate KMAX.

“The Davis police department has been hitting me with ultra sonic waves meant to keep dogs from barking. I notified the press, internal affairs, and even the FBI about it. I am highly sensitive to its affect [sic] on my inner ear,” the letter reads. “I did my best to appease them, but they have continued for years and I can’t live this way anymore.”

Suspect in Killing of Davis Officer Natalie Corona Accused Police of Hitting Him With ‘Sonic Waves’
White male = mental case....well, of course..........
Mental case = mental case, you segregationist.
And yet, isn't it odd how the "excuse" of mental illness ONLY rears it's head when it's a white male shooter.......it's certainly an odd coincidence, isn't it?

We need crazy people control. The killer believed that he was being bombarded with ultrasonic waves.

Police should never patrol alone. A partner could have put this animal down in a hot minute.

Why don't we have crazy people control? It's not like no one knew. This wasn't a sudden snap. Open asylums. Put the dangerous away.

Cases like this do not justify the invasion of this country nor the protection of the invaders.
Refresh our memories...who is it who got rid of laws keeping guns from the mentally I'll...aka white males?

Quite the racist but you have every right to be.

No one did it is still illegal for the mentally I'll to own guns

In a statement Saturday, the Yolo County Sheriff’s Office identified Kevin Douglas Limbaugh, 48, as the suspect in the officer’s killing.

Limbaugh left behind a letter, according to Davis police spokesman Lt. Paul Doroshov, who read the letter on camera to CNN affiliate KMAX.

“The Davis police department has been hitting me with ultra sonic waves meant to keep dogs from barking. I notified the press, internal affairs, and even the FBI about it. I am highly sensitive to its affect [sic] on my inner ear,” the letter reads. “I did my best to appease them, but they have continued for years and I can’t live this way anymore.”

Suspect in Killing of Davis Officer Natalie Corona Accused Police of Hitting Him With ‘Sonic Waves’
And yet, isn't it odd how the "excuse" of mental illness ONLY rears it's head when it's a white male shooter.......it's certainly an odd coincidence, isn't it?
That's a perception resulting from the disparity in numbers between whites and blacks. With mental illness being equally prevalent, it stands to reason that whites would numerically outpace blacks in the incidence of mental illness crimes.
With unstructured families and subsequent crime being vastly disproportionate toward blacks, general crime would be significantly disproportionately more prevalent among blacks.

What a lie.
I have heard it applied many times to others besides white guys.

Now back up your racist shit that white guys are mentally ill

What a lie.

Oh....you have? Got some example for us to look at?

What a lie.

Sure just as soon as you back up your racist implication

What a lie.

What racist implication was that? Don't get triggered on us now and go postal.

Is it because she was shot and killed by a white male citizen? Inquiring minds want to know.....

I have a comment. Bat shit crazy people should be locked up.

He claims to have complained to the FBI, about the cops using ultra sound on him.

I want to know it that is true, and if so, why the fuck did the FBI, not investigate someone who appeared dangerously crazy?

What a lie.

What racist implication was that? Don't get triggered on us now and go postal.
Post number 5

" The mentally I'll.....aka white males".

Is it because she was shot and killed by a white male citizen? Inquiring minds want to know.....
It's because as horrible as the shooting of law enforcement officers is there was nothing exceptional about this young officer being gunned down, unfortunately (her lack of duty time notwithstanding).
144 officers died in the line of duty in 2018. 144 police officers died in the line of duty in 2018, reversing a one-year decline

But at least her death gave you the chance to act like a prick and make this thread scoring your little leftist brownie points.
You people are just the worst sort of scum there is.

Says the bull dyke with obvious mental problems.

Hardly.

Mentally ill man convicted of first-degree murder

Murder suspect in DC is 'mentally ill', his attorney says | Daily Mail Online

Brooklyn man charged with throwing 4-year-old brother off roof to his death had suffered for months from mental health woes - NY Daily News

We need crazy people control. The killer believed that he was being bombarded with ultrasonic waves.

Police should never patrol alone. A partner could have put this animal down in a hot minute.

Why don't we have crazy people control? It's not like no one knew. This wasn't a sudden snap. Open asylums. Put the dangerous away.

Cases like this do not justify the invasion of this country nor the protection of the invaders.
Refresh our memories...who is it who got rid of laws keeping guns from the mentally I'll...aka white males?
The ACLU forced Reagan to close the asylums. Democrats are evil and should be treated exactly as the British did the Thugees of India.

Pervert opinions notwithstanding.

It might be because white males ordinarily do not go around killing for fun the way hispsnics and blacks do. Very seldom will you see a white man murdering because he was dissed. Blacks and Hispanics do it every day.

Forum List

Back