Officer Natalie Corona shot in Davis, CA...no comments?

Uhhhh...maybe because the suspect is a mental case and acted completely alone?

In a statement Saturday, the Yolo County Sheriff’s Office identified Kevin Douglas Limbaugh, 48, as the suspect in the officer’s killing.

Limbaugh left behind a letter, according to Davis police spokesman Lt. Paul Doroshov, who read the letter on camera to CNN affiliate KMAX.

“The Davis police department has been hitting me with ultra sonic waves meant to keep dogs from barking. I notified the press, internal affairs, and even the FBI about it. I am highly sensitive to its affect [sic] on my inner ear,” the letter reads. “I did my best to appease them, but they have continued for years and I can’t live this way anymore.”

Suspect in Killing of Davis Officer Natalie Corona Accused Police of Hitting Him With ‘Sonic Waves’

We need crazy people control. The killer believed that he was being bombarded with ultrasonic waves.

Police should never patrol alone. A partner could have put this animal down in a hot minute.

Why don't we have crazy people control? It's not like no one knew. This wasn't a sudden snap. Open asylums. Put the dangerous away.

Cases like this do not justify the invasion of this country nor the protection of the invaders.

• Banned

In a statement Saturday, the Yolo County Sheriff’s Office identified Kevin Douglas Limbaugh, 48, as the suspect in the officer’s killing.

Limbaugh left behind a letter, according to Davis police spokesman Lt. Paul Doroshov, who read the letter on camera to CNN affiliate KMAX.

“The Davis police department has been hitting me with ultra sonic waves meant to keep dogs from barking. I notified the press, internal affairs, and even the FBI about it. I am highly sensitive to its affect [sic] on my inner ear,” the letter reads. “I did my best to appease them, but they have continued for years and I can’t live this way anymore.”

Suspect in Killing of Davis Officer Natalie Corona Accused Police of Hitting Him With ‘Sonic Waves’
White male = mental case....well, of course..........

• Banned
We need crazy people control. The killer believed that he was being bombarded with ultrasonic waves.

Police should never patrol alone. A partner could have put this animal down in a hot minute.

Why don't we have crazy people control? It's not like no one knew. This wasn't a sudden snap. Open asylums. Put the dangerous away.

Cases like this do not justify the invasion of this country nor the protection of the invaders.
Refresh our memories...who is it who got rid of laws keeping guns from the mentally I'll...aka white males?

Refresh our memories...who is it who got rid of laws keeping guns from the mentally I'll...aka white males?
Refresh our memories...how is it that laws will keep guns from the mentally ill...or criminals for that matter?

Is it because she was shot and killed by a white male citizen? Inquiring minds want to know.....
You won’t hear anything from conservatives about a white killer murdering a LEO of color because it doesn’t advance the right’s agenda of bigotry and racism.

https://ktla.com/2019/01/13/gunman-who-killed-davis-police-officer-natalie-corona-accused-her-of-hitting-him-with-sonic-waves/
Most cop killers are black, and considering the amount of violent crime committed by blacks, that is not surprising.

Is it because she was shot and killed by a white male citizen? Inquiring minds want to know.....
Dont you know that when a white person kills anyone its only because they are insane? Those are the rules. I suggest you ask for your copy so you know better next time. :rolleyes:
No, I didn't know that. Now, please regale us with some of those jungle-bunny civilizations please.

Your law seems to have failed.

White male = mental case....well, of course..........
Mental case = mental case, you segregationist.

Playing the race card,, ,, well of course!

And all the solely focused threads regarding Hispanic illegals committing murder aren't racist? Seems white illegals, who commit murder, get a free pass by from media and our local racist posters, when it comes to outrage.

Who says they "get a free pass" ? If you believe the media favors whites I can only laugh.

Please gather your EVIDENCE that shows all these white "illegals" committing all these murders.
If you have sufficient evidence, I'll totally back you in that.

There needs to be SOME kind of Federal screening process for Police candidates that looks carefully into the background for obvious signs of racism.
Whether black, white or any shade in between. People with obvious signs of racism should not be wearing a badge and carrying a gun. Just an opinion. YMMV.

Forum List

Back