Officer Natalie Corona shot in Davis, CA...no comments?

Is it because she was shot and killed by a white male citizen? Inquiring minds want to know.....

Send him back to whatever country he same from!

Unfortunately not generally an option for white males in this country.

THose that it is an option for, that give good cause, like being bat shit crazy and potentially violent?

Hell, yes, send them home and let their fellow citizens deal with them, instead of putting our citizens at risk by letting them stay.

Uhhhh...maybe because the suspect is a mental case and acted completely alone?

In a statement Saturday, the Yolo County Sheriff’s Office identified Kevin Douglas Limbaugh, 48, as the suspect in the officer’s killing.

Limbaugh left behind a letter, according to Davis police spokesman Lt. Paul Doroshov, who read the letter on camera to CNN affiliate KMAX.

“The Davis police department has been hitting me with ultra sonic waves meant to keep dogs from barking. I notified the press, internal affairs, and even the FBI about it. I am highly sensitive to its affect [sic] on my inner ear,” the letter reads. “I did my best to appease them, but they have continued for years and I can’t live this way anymore.”

Suspect in Killing of Davis Officer Natalie Corona Accused Police of Hitting Him With ‘Sonic Waves’
White male = mental case....well, of course..........
Mental case = mental case, you segregationist.
And yet, isn't it odd how the "excuse" of mental illness ONLY rears it's head when it's a white male shooter.......it's certainly an odd coincidence, isn't it?
It might be because white males ordinarily do not go around killing for fun the way hispsnics and blacks do. Very seldom will you see a white man murdering because he was dissed. Blacks and Hispanics do it every day.

I forget what professional job you said you had... but this is about the most ignorant statement I've ever seen. You must have gotten your job through nepotism, or you just play some kind of character on here to troll. You can't possibly be like this in real life.

Is it because she was shot and killed by a white male citizen? Inquiring minds want to know.....

Yea, lunatics need to be locked up in mental hospitals so they can’t harm people.

But that’s “too cruel” for snowflakes like you.

THose that it is an option for, that give good cause, like being bat shit crazy and potentially violent?

Hell, yes, send them home and let their fellow citizens deal with them, instead of putting our citizens at risk by letting them stay.

Sorry I obviously didn't make it sarcastic enough. :abgg2q.jpg:

If we have an immigrant, and he turns out to be an violent lunatic, or violent criminal,

why would we not send him back?

We have plenty of our own violent crazies and/or criminals. Why would we want to import more of them from other nations?

Do you feel that we need more murders in this country?

If we have an immigrant, and he turns out to be an violent lunatic, or violent criminal,

We have plenty of our own violent crazies and/or criminals. Why would we want to import more of them from other nations?

The sarcasm is the fact that he isn't an immigrant and the silence is deafening. And if as on cue, since he is white he must be a nut case, whereas if he was Black or an immigrant he would have done it on purpose because he wanted to kill a cop. It just shows how agenda driven the race baiters on this forum are.

The sarcasm is the fact that he isn't an immigrant and the silence is deafening. And if as on cue, since he is white he must be a nut case, whereas if he was Black or an immigrant he would have done it on purpose because he wanted to kill a cop. It just shows how agenda driven the race baiters on this forum are.

I once called the cops on a black guy.

He was walking in traffic on a very busy street, and trying to fight cars that got too close.

He was obviously insane. And trying to kill himself And it was only a block from a mental hospital.

The cops came fast, and blocked traffic with their cars, and dragged him off, to safety.

Gang culture, and broken families, and crime, do plague the black and brown communities far more than they do the white one, so it makes sense that that we are more likely to assume crime or gang culture for violence from black and brown violent criminals.

But, that is just a start. You show people a black guy with a long history of mental illness or some other evidence of mental illness and we are open to the idea that they should be considered as sick as opposed to criminal.

You are assuming you know the inner thoughts of your enemies.

You are not allowing for how your own biases, are effecting your thinking.

Sarcasm was not called for. Deporting people be they crazy, criminal, white or black, should be done a lot more.

He was walking in traffic on a very busy street, and trying to fight cars that got too close.

He was obviously insane. And trying to kill himself And it was only a block from a mental hospital.

The cops came fast, and blocked traffic with their cars, and dragged him off, to safety.

Gang culture, and broken families, and crime, do plague the black and brown communities far more than they do the white one, so it makes sense that that we are more likely to assume crime or gang culture for violence from black and brown violent criminals.

But, that is just a start. You show people a black guy with a long history of mental illness or some other evidence of mental illness and we are open to the idea that they should be considered as sick as opposed to criminal.

Sarcasm was not called for. Deporting people be they crazy, criminal, white or black, should be done a lot more.

I know exactly what the poster in this thread said. She assumed the white guy that shot and killed the cop did so because of mental illness and said that Blacks and other minorities do it because that's their intentions. No assuming to know what they were thinking, it was spelled out quite clearly.

I know exactly what the poster in this thread said. She assumed the white guy that shot and killed the cop did so because of mental illness and said that Blacks and other minorities do it because that's their intentions. No assuming to know what they were thinking, it was spelled out quite clearly.

Are you talking about boedicia?

IN her first post, she included a link that showed that the shooter was motivated by his belief that the police officer was using ultra sound waves on him, that were causing him distress, that he claimed to have contacted the FBI, about his problem.

Her conclusion of mental illness sounds well supported.

She also, included in a later post, several links about minorities that exhibited violent behavior, and were considered mentally ill, so she is obviously fine with considering crazy minorities to be crazy.

Indeed, I did not see her saying what you said about what she said about minorities, at all, though I did not reread every post.

In a statement Saturday, the Yolo County Sheriff’s Office identified Kevin Douglas Limbaugh, 48, as the suspect in the officer’s killing.

Limbaugh left behind a letter, according to Davis police spokesman Lt. Paul Doroshov, who read the letter on camera to CNN affiliate KMAX.

“The Davis police department has been hitting me with ultra sonic waves meant to keep dogs from barking. I notified the press, internal affairs, and even the FBI about it. I am highly sensitive to its affect [sic] on my inner ear,” the letter reads. “I did my best to appease them, but they have continued for years and I can’t live this way anymore.”

Suspect in Killing of Davis Officer Natalie Corona Accused Police of Hitting Him With ‘Sonic Waves’
Do you think hes sane?

Do you think hes sane?
I don't know....but isn't it conveeeeenient that this is very carefully being discussed instead of screaming about him being a thug?

Mental case = mental case, you segregationist.
And yet, isn't it odd how the "excuse" of mental illness ONLY rears it's head when it's a white male shooter.......it's certainly an odd coincidence, isn't it?
It might be because white males ordinarily do not go around killing for fun the way hispsnics and blacks do. Very seldom will you see a white man murdering because he was dissed. Blacks and Hispanics do it every day.

I forget what professional job you said you had... but this is about the most ignorant statement I've ever seen. You must have gotten your job through nepotism, or you just play some kind of character on here to troll. You can't possibly be like this in real life.
That poster is a troll.....hovers and waits to make the most inflammatory statements possible....then leaves.

Do you think hes sane?
I don't know....but isn't it conveeeeenient that this is very carefully being discussed instead of screaming about him being a thug?

Link to any prior violent behavior on his part?

We need crazy people control. The killer believed that he was being bombarded with ultrasonic waves.

Police should never patrol alone. A partner could have put this animal down in a hot minute.

Why don't we have crazy people control? It's not like no one knew. This wasn't a sudden snap. Open asylums. Put the dangerous away.

Cases like this do not justify the invasion of this country nor the protection of the invaders.
Refresh our memories...who is it who got rid of laws keeping guns from the mentally I'll...aka white males?

Refresh our memories...who is it who got rid of laws keeping guns from the mentally I'll...aka white males

The ACLU and 23 other disabilities Rights groups....the ACLU also opposes the new "Red Flag" laws that allow confiscation of guns without due process...

Gun Control Laws Should Be Fair

But gun control laws, like any law, should be fair, effective and not based on prejudice or stereotype. This rule met none of those criteria.

In this era of “alternative facts,” we must urge politicians to create laws based on reliable evidence and solid data.

The thousands of Americans whose disability benefits are managed by someone else range from young people with depression and financial inexperience to older adults with Down syndrome needing help with a limited budget. But no data — none — show that these individuals have a propensity for violence in general or gun violence in particular.

To the contrary, studies show that people with mental disabilities are less likely to commit firearm crimes than to be the victimsof violence by others.

--------------------------
The ACLU and 23 national disability groups did not oppose this rule because we want more guns in our community.

This is about more than guns. Adding more innocent Americans to the National Instant Criminal Background database because of a mental disability is a disturbing trend — one that could be applied to voting, parenting or other rights dearer than gun ownership. We opposed it because it would do little to stem gun violence but do much to harm our civil rights.

You won’t hear anything from conservatives about a white killer murdering a LEO of color because it doesn’t advance the right’s agenda of bigotry and racism.

https://ktla.com/2019/01/13/gunman-who-killed-davis-police-officer-natalie-corona-accused-her-of-hitting-him-with-sonic-waves/

Moron......we want all criminals locked up...it is asshats like you and the democrat party that keep letting repeat, violent gun offenders out of jail....that's on you...you moron.

How many contacts with the police did this guy have if he was acting this nuts? This is going to be another failure of your god, "Government" where a dangerous human being was allowed to roam free because of democrat party policies...

Forum List

Back