Offer Rejected to Move Mosque Away From Ground Zero to 'State Property'

Does that make you happy?

That they're allowed their religious freedom under our first amendment? Why yes, I am glad to see we do not have the religious tolerance of other countries that are being used in comparison.

I'll be more specific, even though I think you know what I mean, because this question isn't about any law... "are you happy to see a muslim mosque being built at the sight where 3,000+ innocent men, women and children were murdered in cold blood by muslims?"

to know that my nation stands up to pressure against the Constitution by emotional bitches like you?

Yes, very much so.

That's not what the question is about you scabby little slut, so STFU.

MAKE ME shut the fuck up, you impotent little bitch.

:rofl:

OR, just sit there and be mad about it like your RAGE against a mosque in NYC.

:lol:

:clap2:

Make me, make me.... :lol:

Sheeezuz you're a pathetic little skank.

Or maybe you'd care to actually try and mumble something intelligent... YOU answer the question...

That they're allowed their religious freedom under our first amendment? Why yes, I am glad to see we do not have the religious tolerance of other countries that are being used in comparison.

I'll be more specific, even though I think you know what I mean, because this question isn't about any law... "are you happy to see a muslim mosque being built at the sight where 3,000+ innocent men, women and children were murdered in cold blood by muslims?"

They are not building it on the sight, they are building it three blocks away. Let be clear here, please.

Are you saying they don't have a right to reject such offers? :eusa_think:

Good God, man. Have some self-respect. Don't you know when you're being insulted?

This whole thing, from the laying of the cornerstone to the originally planned dedication date of 9/11/11 is a giant Fuck You, America! from Islam.

You guys falling all over yourselves to defend this look like the little squirt on the playground, trying to side with the bully.

We get it. You're open-minded and tolerant. Pat yourselves on the back, and turn it off.

It was suppose to bring the community together. It is a community center.
You ever think they planned it that day, so they could say they are making progress in regards to their relationship with the west?

No. And I don't believe strippers really, really like me, either.

Well what's the problem here? Can't answer the question? REFUSE to answer the question? Scared to answer the question? Hmmm... ?

:lol::lol: You can't prove he was involved, can you? You made the claim, you back it up.

clearly, willow is smart enough to fully comprehend how challenging someone to prove a negative is like a dummy pistol.

I'm waiting for smart Luissa to prove this is all the result of fearful white people and whilst we're at it let's build a mosque next to the Pentagon and in that field in Pennsylvania, that'll make you libturds deliriously happy and fuck American sentiment.

:lol: You can't prove he had anything to do with it, can you?

They are not building it on the sight, they are building it three blocks away. Let be clear here, please.

are you creaming cause it is within sight of the 9-11?? and on the site of one of the destroyed buildings?? I bet your ass is.

clearly, willow is smart enough to fully comprehend how challenging someone to prove a negative is like a dummy pistol.

I'm waiting for smart Luissa to prove this is all the result of fearful white people and whilst we're at it let's build a mosque next to the Pentagon and in that field in Pennsylvania, that'll make you libturds deliriously happy and fuck American sentiment.

you can't prove he didn't, or at the very least sympathizes with terrorists, it's clear that you do. none for the 3000 that died though. tough to be you.

:eusa_think: I see you're trying to equate the 9/11 hijackers to these people, is that correct?

Of course, Pale refused to answer my question.

you can't prove he didn't, or at the very least sympathizes with terrorists, it's clear that you do. none for the 3000 that died though. tough to be you.

Argument from ignorance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An argument from ignorance, also known as argumentum ad ignorantiam or appeal to ignorance, is an informal logical fallacy; it asserts that a proposition is necessarily true because it has not been proven false (or vice versa). This represents a type of false dichotomy in that it excludes a third option: there is insufficient data and the proposition has not yet been proven to be either true or false.[1]

General forms of the argument:
P has never been disproven therefore P is/(must be) true.
P has never been proven therefore P is/(must be) false.

Yes, let's be clear, TWO blocks, not three, and considering rubble fell there when the twin towers fell, for all intents and purposes, that is ground zero.

Yes, let's be clear, TWO blocks, not three, and considering rubble fell there when the twin towers fell, for all intents and purposes, that is ground zero.

You want to say two blocks away from Ground Zero is Ground Zero. You just can't help but try to rewrite history, can you?

you are a killer

now prove you arent

Argument from ignorance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An argument from ignorance, also known as argumentum ad ignorantiam or appeal to ignorance, is an informal logical fallacy; it asserts that a proposition is necessarily true because it has not been proven false (or vice versa). This represents a type of false dichotomy in that it excludes a third option: there is insufficient data and the proposition has not yet been proven to be either true or false.[1]

General forms of the argument:
P has never been disproven therefore P is/(must be) true.
P has never been proven therefore P is/(must be) false.

List the attributes of this man that are admirable to you. and post a link.

:eusa_think: I see you're trying to equate the 9/11 hijackers to these people, is that correct?

Of course, Pale refused to answer my question.

You answered a question with a question, so why shouldn't I?

Are you saying that the 9/11 terrorists weren't muslim?

You answered a question with a question, so why shouldn't I?

Are you saying that the 9/11 terrorists weren't muslim?

Are you saying that all Muslims are terrorist? That's what you're implying with your question.

You want to say two blocks away from Ground Zero is Ground Zero. You just can't help but try to rewrite history, can you?

And you want to pat the muslims on the back and welcome them to ground zero with open arms. Screw the victims of 9/11, you couldn't care less about how they feel, just as the muslims do.

Forum List

Back