Offer Rejected to Move Mosque Away From Ground Zero to 'State Property'

provide proof they had nothing to do with it. you seem pretty sure of that fact so clue me in whydonchya?? or are you purposefully ignoring all the info posted about this insensitive asshole??
How about you show they did, since you are the one making the claim. Everything I have read on the guy says he didn't have anything to do with it. When you make a claim, you are the one who is suppose to back it up.

prove he wasn't,

:lol::lol: You can't prove he was involved, can you? You made the claim, you back it up.

Are you saying they don't have a right to reject such offers? :eusa_think:

Good God, man. Have some self-respect. Don't you know when you're being insulted?

This whole thing, from the laying of the cornerstone to the originally planned dedication date of 9/11/11 is a giant Fuck You, America! from Islam.

You guys falling all over yourselves to defend this look like the little squirt on the playground, trying to side with the bully.

We get it. You're open-minded and tolerant. Pat yourselves on the back, and turn it off.

Does that make you happy?

That they're allowed their religious freedom under our first amendment? Why yes, I am glad to see we do not have the religious tolerance of other countries that are being used in comparison.

I'll be more specific, even though I think you know what I mean, because this question isn't about any law... "are you happy to see a muslim mosque being built at the sight where 3,000+ innocent men, women and children were murdered in cold blood by muslims?"

we won't care then if they build mini mosques where each black American citizen died then will we?

How about you show they did, since you are the one making the claim. Everything I have read on the guy says he didn't have anything to do with it. When you make a claim, you are the one who is suppose to back it up.

prove he wasn't,

:lol::lol: You can't prove he was involved, can you? You made the claim, you back it up.

clearly, willow is smart enough to fully comprehend how challenging someone to prove a negative is like a dummy pistol.

prove he wasn't,

clearly, willow is smart enough to fully comprehend how challenging someone to prove a negative is like a dummy pistol.

I'm waiting for smart Luissa to prove this is all the result of fearful white people and whilst we're at it let's build a mosque next to the Pentagon and in that field in Pennsylvania, that'll make you libturds deliriously happy and fuck American sentiment.

I'll be more specific, even though I think you know what I mean, because this question isn't about any law... "are you happy to see a muslim mosque being built at the sight where 3,000+ innocent men, women and children were murdered in cold blood by muslims?"

:eusa_think: I see you're trying to equate the 9/11 hijackers to these people, is that correct?

Are you saying they don't have a right to reject such offers? :eusa_think:

Good God, man. Have some self-respect. Don't you know when you're being insulted?

This whole thing, from the laying of the cornerstone to the originally planned dedication date of 9/11/11 is a giant Fuck You, America! from Islam.

You guys falling all over yourselves to defend this look like the little squirt on the playground, trying to side with the bully.

We get it. You're open-minded and tolerant. Pat yourselves on the back, and turn it off.

It was suppose to bring the community together. It is a community center.
You ever think they planned it that day, so they could say they are making progress in regards to their relationship with the west?

Sigh. I wonder if it is possible to have a discussion about something like this EVER on USMB that doesn't turn into a food fight?

I'm waiting for smart Luissa to prove this is all the result of fearful white people and whilst we're at it let's build a mosque next to the Pentagon and in that field in Pennsylvania, that'll make you libturds deliriously happy and fuck American sentiment.

News Flash Willow, there is a mosgue at the pentagon already.

Forum List

Back