Offer Rejected to Move Mosque Away From Ground Zero to 'State Property'

YOu do realize that many innocent muslims lost their life that day also.
So what?

And like I said before, if the government was telling a Christian church were they could build, you guys would whining about the government being involved in your life.
Deflection. Address the OP please. Tell us why this radical imam won't build else where.

because he doesn't have to.

What if I didn't like mormons and didn't want a temple built by house, do I have the right to tell them where to build their temple?
actually, you would have a say
you might not get what you want, but you would have the right to address of grievance

the adult bookstore/strip club should be allowed to build wherever they like. Same with the confederate war memorial with their confederate flags next to a black cemetery or church. or the Neo Nazis next to a synagogue.

...or, the renaming of a highway sponsored by the KKK to Rosa Parks Highway?

you DO realize that the confederate flag isn't illegal, right? that many southerners do still wave it every time they need another busch light at the racetrack?

Yes sweetie. Not a soul here has suggested that it is illegal for the Iman to build his mosque in full view of Ground Zero.
You seem to be overlooking that fact.

What we have been saying is that there is plenty of justification to put the full pressure of public opinion on this guy to persuade him to locate it elsewhere and there are plenty of elsewheres to put it in the same area that wouldn't be in the face of those still mourning 9/11 and honoring those who died that day.

Thank you...end of subject. All else is fear and bigotry.

How is it not is a better question?

And like I said before, if the government was telling a Christian church were they could build, you guys would whining about the government being involved in your life.

stupid fucking strawman argument cause nobody is talking about the "government" telling anybody to do anything. asswipe.

Then why did people ask the mayor and the city council to stop them? Why did the council have to vote on the issue?

I swear to god you are getting to be as dumb as MODMORON. That's exactly what you said. ANd it's all the "scared white people's" fault huh? 9-11 never happened, muslims were not involved and it's all about scared white people. You've turned out to be quite the little racist.
:lol: I am a little racist? You don't want these people to build their mosgue near Ground Zero, because other people like them killed people. You do realize wanting to punish people, for something they had nothing to do with, is pretty much being a racist.
And no it was not exactly what I said. Get a fucking clue!

provide proof they had nothing to do with it. you seem pretty sure of that fact so clue me in whydonchya?? or are you purposefully ignoring all the info posted about this insensitive asshole??

You are accusing these people of having something to do with 9/11?

how is it a shrine to that?

btw, i did a little research the other day and they is a christian church that wants to rebuild and is being told where and what they can rebuild

btw, it was one of the 8 buildings destroyed ON 9/11

btw, i did a little research the other day and they is a christian church that wants to rebuild and is being told where and what they can rebuild

What is the reason they are being told?

stupid fucking strawman argument cause nobody is talking about the "government" telling anybody to do anything. asswipe.

Then why did people ask the mayor and the city council to stop them? Why did the council have to vote on the issue?

Because people have been trained and conditioned to look to government to solve problems for them. And sometimes it actually can. Possibly there is a way to change zoning laws or some such to help remedy the problem.

In this case, I doubt there is anything government can legally do, however, and, in the face of so much public opinion, they may be stretching the rules a bit to give this Iman land elsewhere.

But in the final analysis, I imagine pressure of public opinion is all that we have to use in this case. The Imam will either be persuaded to yield to it or he won't.

All else is fear....

Oh... yeah... "fear"... I mean it's not like muslims ever FLEW PLANES INTO BUILDINGS KILLINGS THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN COLD BLOOD OR ANYTHING... we can all just blow that off... it will never happen again... they only wanted to do it THAT ONE TIME... they're ALL DONE NOW....

... how fucking IGNORANT can you people be?

:lol: I am a little racist? You don't want these people to build their mosgue near Ground Zero, because other people like them killed people. You do realize wanting to punish people, for something they had nothing to do with, is pretty much being a racist.

provide proof they had nothing to do with it. you seem pretty sure of that fact so clue me in whydonchya?? or are you purposefully ignoring all the info posted about this insensitive asshole??

You are accusing these people of having something to do with 9/11?

show me

What is the reason they are being told?
various reasons, mostly because the PA wants to build parking under their location

two rights are being carried out here. their right to build and our right to call them assholes. see how easy that was??

two rights are being carried out here. their right to build and our right to call them assholes. see how easy that was??

Go ahead and call them assholes. However you want to paint it though, it's their right to build a Mosque there.

I swear to god you are getting to be as dumb as MODMORON. That's exactly what you said. ANd it's all the "scared white people's" fault huh? 9-11 never happened, muslims were not involved and it's all about scared white people. You've turned out to be quite the little racist.

How about you show they did, since you are the one making the claim. Everything I have read on the guy says he didn't have anything to do with it. When you make a claim, you are the one who is suppose to back it up.

How about you show they did, since you are the one making the claim. Everything I have read on the guy says he didn't have anything to do with it. When you make a claim, you are the one who is suppose to back it up.

prove he wasn't,

Does that make you happy?

That they're allowed their religious freedom under our first amendment? Why yes, I am glad to see we do not have the religious tolerance of other countries that are being used in comparison.

prove he wasn't,
that aint how it works
you need to prove he did

Forum List

Back