Offensive questions

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
Throw away the fact that Sauropods are the largest land animals that ever walked the face of the earth on 4 legs.

Forget the fact that they were in fact wild animals.
Forget the fact that they were probably stalked, though not attacked by carnivorous predators constantly waiting for a chance.

Forget the fact that they are equally with their absolutely awe inspiring size..
also amongst the dumbest Animals ever.

Would you have been safe at all around a sauropod because its a non aggressive vegetarian, and you have the mental power and the speed advantage to move away from its feet while it walked ?

Update: I'm thinking something like Argentinosaurus.

This is a question that I asked on yahoo answers.... yes its copied and pasted to here.. for maximum accuracy.

And once again, I get the most offensive question ever as a response... "who gives a fuck?".

A question that I think its time that it was categorized with the N word in terms of how offensive and ignorant and ill conceived it is, and received the same answer....
a fucking south philly beat down with baseball bats.

So this is the Answer that I gave back to him.

You don't care about the above or the questions that I have about nature, and natural history ?
Well Guess what asshole ?

Maybe I don't give a f)uck about this guy below...

Because he's simply not worth a second of my time...
how does that sound to you, f)@ggot ?

In my opinion...

Its time that the government actually acted...

And told such assholes who ask that highly offensive, entirely ignorant and oblivious question of "who gives a fuck"...
"If you don't care about our society, you're getting out of our society"...and then deported them.

Forum List

Back