RACE-BAITING PROGS STOP DIVIDING US, ADMIT YOUR BLACK MAN FAILED

Status
Not open for further replies.

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
why don't race-baiting Progressives stop dividing us with the false narrative that criticism of Obama=racism and admit Obama failed?

One problem

Progressives like what Obama has done. He really pushed forward the progressive cause, and even thrilled them the way he walked over Republicans to obtain them.

Obama failed conservatives. He succeeded with Progressives.
See the difference?

Obama's done a fine job in my book. And he's provided 6 years of entertainment from watching republican heads explode. :thup:

YAWN

you came to this thread because anybody criticizing Obama makes YOUR HEAD EXPLODE

who are you trying to fool dummy?

One problem

Progressives like what Obama has done. He really pushed forward the progressive cause, and even thrilled them the way he walked over Republicans to obtain them.

See the difference?

you mean the Left WANTS the rich to get richer and the poorest get poorer???????????????

because that is what ACTUALLY HAPPENED under Obama genius

Obama's done a fine job in my book. And he's provided 6 years of entertainment from watching republican heads explode. :thup:

YAWN

you came to this thread because anybody criticizing Obama makes YOUR HEAD EXPLODE

I came to the thread because I was drawn by your exploding head :rofl:

left-wing nutjobs j

YAWN

YAWN

Obama failed; are you going to go to your grave denying reality?

that is sooooooo pathetic; you'd think an older person would have more dignity

I came to the thread because I was drawn by your exploding head :rofl:

Admit that destroying our public sector and ending funding for our science institutions is a bad thing. Obama may stink on some issues but at least he has the logic to support infrastructure, science, r&d and education!
11-2.jpg

Working on it Matt…. working on it

Admit that destroying our public sector and ending funding for our science institutions is a bad thing. Obama may stink on some issues but at least he has the logic to support infrastructure, science, r&d and education!
View attachment 46352
Working on it Matt…. working on it

Why shouldn't we? Do you like driving and seeing the economic benefit of having such?

One problem

See the difference?

you mean the Left WANTS the rich to get richer and the poorest get poorer???????????????

Considering there was no real plan to stop or reverse the trend while dealing with the economic melt down, the progressives bypassed that issue for problems they can handle.

I know. Bush did not do enough for conservative causes. Also, Bush came right after a popular president in Bill Clinton. This, in turn, leaves you hoping that you can convince the left to give up on the progressive agenda that Obama set the ground work for.

FAT CHANCE!

These progressives want MORE! Expect more 'failure' conservative, if Democrats retain the White House!!

Expect lots of conservative failure from a Democrat. They tend to thrive for it!

One problem

See the difference?

Obama's economic policies outside of handing welfare to the poor were right of center. He didn't do very much to go after the rich for what they're doing to this country.

One problem

See the difference?

Considering there was no real plan to stop or reverse the trend while dealing with the economic melt down, the progressives bypassed that issue for problems they can handle.

I know. Bush did not do enough for conservative causes. Also, Bush came right after a popular president in Bill Clinton. This, in turn, leaves you hoping that you can convince the left to give up on the progressive agenda that Obama set the ground work for.

FAT CHANCE!

These progressives want MORE! Expect more 'failure' conservative, if Democrats retain the White House!!

Expect lots of conservative failure from a Democrat. They tend to thrive for it!

under Obama the richest got richer; the poorest got poorer

this is still the case Obama year SEVEN"; YOUR idiotic talking point about the "meltdown" is pathetic

try again

One problem

See the difference?

FAT CHANCE!

this is still the case Obama year SEVEN"; YOUR idiotic talking point about the "meltdown" is pathetic

try again
One problem

See the difference?

FAT CHANCE!

try again

There was a progressive plan to stop or reverse it during the economic meltdown? Show us this plan!

I am sure the Democrats will put it in action come 2016--especially since they don't have such a plan now.

No doubt Obama has called in his condolences to the family of the cop murdered in Memphis...oh wait! The cop was white and the perp black you say???...of well. I got confused...he would have called if the races were reversed right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back