Of Trump or Obama WHO has created more jobs???

Lying old rube, WTF does any of that have to do with you lying that the economy didn't recover until 2016; when in fact, GDP was back to pre-recession levels by 2010. The employment level was back to pre-recession levels by 2014. And the stock market was back to pre-recession levels by 2012.
I just showed that the economy was back in recession levels, or damn near, a total of SEVEN TIMES between Q1 of 2011 (MINUS 1%) and Q4 of 2015 (0.4%). HEE HEE! :biggrin:

Poor little fool liberal. Thinks he need to stick up for Obama, by trying to paint him as good on the economy.. What a way to go through life.

View attachment 275303 View attachment 275304
Lying old rube, ... GDP was back to pre-recession levels by 2010. The employment level was back to pre-recession levels by 2014. And the stock market was back to pre-recession levels by 2012.

Nothing you can say will alter that. Not even your senility. :eusa_doh:

ROLLING BACK RED TAPE: President Trump is rolling back costly regulations that have burdened hardworking Americans and stifled innovation.

• President Trump has followed through on and exceeded his promise to roll back two regulations for every new one created.
  • President Trump’s Administration surpassed the 2:1 ratio in 2018, eliminating 12 regulations for every new one in 2018.
  • In 2017, the Trump Administration eliminated 22 regulations for every new one.
  • Since taking office, President Trump’s deregulation efforts have achieved $33 billion in regulatory savings.
  • In 2018, these efforts alone delivered $23 billion in benefits to American families and business owners.
  • President Trump has signed 16 Congressional Review Act resolutions into law, eliminating burdensome Obama-era rules and regulations.
  • President Trump announced U.S. withdrawal from the Paris Climate Agreement, which would have harmed America’s economy and cost American workers millions of jobs.
  • President Trump signed an executive order to streamline the permitting process for infrastructure projects with a goal of cutting approval time from up to 10 years to an average of 2 years.
  • President Trump signed legislation to roll back burdensome Dodd-Frank regulations that harmed community banks. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Now everybody gets to see what a senile old coot you really are, gramps.

YOU yourself posted a graph showing GDP growth was 2.5, 3.5, 2.9 and 1.1 in 2018....

View attachment 275298

... now here you are, calling yourself insane.
FALSE! I did not post those numbers. I posted BEA charts from Trading Economics, which had the same numbers as the one I posted here tonight.

When I went back and looked at them months later, I see the numbers I posted have been changed. Maybe I should sue. They doctored my charts/posts

Lying old rube, ... GDP was back to pre-recession levels by 2010. The employment level was back to pre-recession levels by 2014. And the stock market was back to pre-recession levels by 2012.

Nothing YOU can say can alter the chart I posted, showing what I posted in Post # 315, 317, and 319, being perfectly TRUE.

You've been OWNED, boy.

images

NEGOTIATING BETTER DEALS FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE: President Trump is negotiating fair and balanced trade deals that protect American industries and workers.

• President Trump negotiated a new trade agreement between the United States, Canada, and Mexico to replace the disastrous and outdated North American Free Trade Agreement.
  • Once enacted by Congress, the United States–Mexico–Canada Agreement (USMCA) will better serve the interests of American workers and businesses.
  • USMCA will incentivize billions of dollars in auto and auto parts production in the United States and create a freer and fairer market for American agriculture.
  • USMCA also includes the strongest-ever provisions on labor, environmental, digital, and intellectual property protections to reflect the realities of the 21st century economy.
  • The President renegotiated the United States–Korea Free Trade Agreement to preserve and grow jobs in the American auto industry and increase American exports.
  • The United States and Japan are set to begin negotiations on a United States–Japan Trade Agreement.
  • President Trump is establishing a new trade relationship with the European Union (EU), working toward the elimination of tariff and non-tariff barriers to transatlantic trade.President Trump has established a Trade and Investment Working Group to lay the groundwork for post-Brexit trade with the United Kingdom (UK) and has notified Congress of his intent to negotiate a free trade agreement with the UK.
    • This year, President Trump filed a withdrawal notification with the Universal Postal Union, launching a one-year negotiation to secure fair international postal rates for American mailers.
    • President Trump has expanded market access for American agricultural producers.
    • Argentina has opened to American pork and beef, Brazil to American beef, Japan to lamb and Idaho chipping potatoes, South Korea to American poultry, and more.
    • The Administration authorized $12 billion to aid farmers affected by unfair retaliatory tariffs.
    • The Trump Administration has begun the process to expand the sale of E15, or gasoline containing 15 percent ethanol, to year round.
    • Under President Trump, the United States will no longer accept bad trade deals and unfair trade practices that harm American workers and industries.
    • One of the President’s first actions after taking office was withdrawing the United States from the terrible Trans-Pacific Partnership, which incentivized outsourcing.
      • In 2017, the Administration oversaw 82 antidumping and countervailing duty investigations.
      • President Trump is holding China accountable for its unfair trade practices, such as the theft of intellectual property, by imposing tariffs on $250 billion in Chinese goods.
      • Following President Trump’s successful meeting with President Xi in Buenos Aires, both agreed to conduct negotiations over 90 days to address the United States concerns.
      • American steel and aluminum jobs are coming back following President Trump’s tariffs to protect domestic industries that are vital to national security.
      • President Trump imposed tariffs to protect American-made washing machines and solar products that were hurt by import surges.

President Trump is negotiating fair and balanced trade deals that protect American industries and workers.

Those deals have not produced a better economy than was in place before them.

Manufacturing is increasing is in its own little Recession right now and TrumpO is begging the Fed to lower rates to stave off a recession in an election year.

Now everybody gets to see what a senile old coot you really are, gramps.

YOU yourself posted a graph showing GDP growth was 2.5, 3.5, 2.9 and 1.1 in 2018....

View attachment 275298

... now here you are, calling yourself insane.
FALSE! I did not post those numbers. I posted BEA charts from Trading Economics, which had the same numbers as the one I posted here tonight.

When I went back and looked at them months later, I see the numbers I posted have been changed. Maybe I should sue. They doctored my charts/posts
You fucking liar. I screen shotted YOUR POST...

gramps-png.275298

...and now, you're so insane, you're denying posting what you posted. :eusa_doh:

Nothing YOU can say can alter the chart I posted, showing what I posted in Post # 315, 317, and 319, being perfectly TRUE.

You've been OWNED, boy.

images
Poor, senile gramps, nothing you can post can refute the reality that GDP was back to pre-recession levels by 2010. The employment level was back to pre-recession levels by 2014. And the stock market was back to pre-recession levels by 2012.

:dance:

Those deals have not produced a better economy than was in place before them.

Manufacturing is increasing is in its own little Recession right now and TrumpO is begging the Fed to lower rates to stave off a recession in an election year.
:puhleeze:Everyone knows a MUCH better economy has come from the Trump administration, in contrast to the Obama 2016 sinking ship. One problem liberals have for 2020, is insulting the American people's intelligence.

They don't like that. :slap:

gramps-png.275298

...and now, you're so insane, you're denying posting what you posted. :eusa_doh:
I mist certainly DO deny it. It's not what I posted. The numbers got changed. And you are lying by denying THAT.

You heard what I said, with a correct and true explanation, if you don't like it , tough shit.

Poor, senile gramps, nothing you can post can refute the reality that GDP was back to pre-recession levels by 2010. The employment level was back to pre-recession levels by 2014. And the stock market was back to pre-recession levels by 2012.
Have you ever considered seeing a psychiatrist ? You need help.

gramps-png.275298

I mist certainly DO deny it. It's not what I posted. The numbers got changed. And you are lying by denying THAT.

You heard what I said, with a correct and true explanation, if you don't like it , tough shit.
LOLOLOL

You're fucking crazy, gramps -- that's your post.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

... and despite your senility, trump still remains the only president on record for not having GDP go above 3.5% in a quarter.

Have you ever considered seeing a psychiatrist ? You need help.
Nah, I don't need any help posting facts.

protectionist, post: 22965840
Everyone knows a MUCH better economy has come from the Trump administration, in contrast to the Obama 2016 sinking ship.

So you don’t have an answer for why manufacturing is going through it’s own recession as we speak.

And most people on the tail end of the longest expansion in US hIstory, (two thirds of which is credited to Obama) give Obama credit for what he did and credit to TrumpO for not totally fucking it up yet. Key word here is “yet”.

TrumpO just recently became tied with Obama on approval rating for handling economy.

TrumpO is at 56% in March this year .

Obama left office at 57% approval on a the economy.

So you are a liar once again. Nothing new there.,

TrumpO has not done better than Obama’s last 30 months on job creation and has not done better on full year GDP.

The myth of TrumpO’s greatest economy ever is fizzling out day after day.

Last edited:
... and despite your senility, trump still remains the only president on record for not having GDP go above 3.5% in a quarter.
4.2% jackass. Who gives fuck what a dirtbag Obama clowns in the BEA say. that dept can go jump.

An you can stop trying to demean Trump. He's gonna be with us for another 5 years, no matter what you propagandize. You think any of these Dem dodos are actually going to beat him ? :eusa_doh: :laugh:

upload_2019-8-20_20-54-8-png.275296

So you don’t have an answer for why manufacturing is going through it’s own recession as we speak..
HA HA. We just laugh at all you pathetic liberals, struggling to create a perception of Trump as being bad on the economy. Maybe you'd also like to claim that birds can't fly, and fish can't swim.

• Consumer confidence has soared under President Trump, recently reaching an 18-year high.
  • President Trump is delivering on his promise to bring back American manufacturing.
  • The National Association of Manufacturers’ Outlook Index had the highest annual average in its history over the past year.
  • Manufacturing added 284,000 jobs in 2018, the most added in a year since 1997
  • Small Business optimism jumped to a record high under President Trump, according to a survey by the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB).
  • The NFIB’s Small Business Optimism Index broke a 35-year record in August.

President Trump is delivering on his promise to bring back American manufacturing.

False promises:
upload_2019-8-22_5-12-42.png
Web results
U.S. manufacturing 'is in recession,' Fed's data show - MarketWatch

Jul 16, 2019 · The numbers: The U.S. factory sector declined in the three months ended in June, the second straight quarterly decline, the Federal Reserve said Tuesday. For the second quarter, production was down 1.2% after a 1.9% decline in the first three months of the year.

You are an idiot and cannot keep up with current events.

You are still living in a one year old world. Sad. Very sad that there are TrumpOroids like you.

False promises:
View attachment 275492
Web results
U.S. manufacturing 'is in recession,' Fed's data show - MarketWatch
Jul 16, 2019 · The numbers: The U.S. factory sector declined in the three months ended in June, the second straight quarterly decline, the Federal Reserve said Tuesday. For the second quarter, production was down 1.2% after a 1.9% decline in the first three months of the year.

You are an idiot and cannot keep up with current events.

You are still living in a one year old world. Sad. Very sad that there are TrumpOroids like you.
  • Consumer confidence has soared under President Trump, recently reaching an 18-year high.
  • President Trump is delivering on his promise to bring back American manufacturing.
  • The National Association of Manufacturers’ Outlook Index had the highest annual average in its history over the past year.
  • Manufacturing added 284,000 jobs in 2018, the most added in a year since 1997
  • Small Business optimism jumped to a record high under President Trump, according to a survey by the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB).
  • The NFIB’s Small Business Optimism Index broke a 35-year record in August. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back