O'Donnell: "I'm not a witch."

You confuse "it seems to matter" with it's funny as hell in light of other things.

For crying out loud Liability...you need to lighten up

Only the Rightwing fundies take this shit seriously. Everyone else is laughing about it

YOU confuse the quote you offered -- one made by Dick Tuck -- with something I said.

In any case, you're full of crap.

It is primarily you left-wing fubars who are doing the yakking about O'Donnell's stupid comment.

How true....because it is fucking funny to watch fundamentalist Tea Baggers squirm as their chosen one admits to worshiping Satan

For crying out loud Liability...you need to lighten up

Only the Rightwing fundies take this shit seriously. Everyone else is laughing about it

YOU confuse the quote you offered -- one made by Dick Tuck -- with something I said.

It is primarily you left-wing fubars who are doing the yakking about O'Donnell's stupid comment.

How true....because it is fucking funny to watch fundamentalist Tea Baggers squirm as their chosen one admits to worshiping Satan

You wouldn't know a Tea Party-er from a bell hop. You certainly wouldn't know a "fundamentalist" from a Jew.

You have seen nobody "squirm" except in your wild imaginings.

And O'Donnell said nothing about her worshiping "Satan."

So, beyond establishing that you talk shit and that you also lie outright, your post adds up to a big fat nothing.

:thup:

There is a story in politics, commonly attributed to Lyndon B. Johnson, about how LBJ wanted to circulate a rumor attacking his opponent in a Texas election. Johnson, it's said, wanted to spread the story that his opponent liked to have sex with barnyard animals. One of LBJ's aides said, "We can't prove he's a pig fucker."

"I know that," replied Johnson. "I just want to hear him deny it."

She was sucked in hook, line, and sinker.

Of course it's us left-wing fubars who are yakking about it. The fubar tea baggers want to pretend she never said what she said. What the snafu right doesn't get is how stupid she looks by leading off a state-wide TV ad denying she's a witch. That was a real bright political move that has me laughing my ass off.

Zzz.

Old political war stories. How fascinating.

And your "of course" is something that the deliberately mis-named "rightwinger" specifically denied.

You two need to get on the same page.

Why do we need to get on the same page? There's plenty of room for a diversity of opinion on the left. I hate ideologically pure litmus tests.

As for O'Donnell's stupid comment of many years ago (referencing high-school age stupidity) I don't deny that she said what she said. It was stupid and it is not unfair to use it on her. But, even so, it's just cheap deflection.

Obviously, you left wing fubars would prefer to "discuss" the side-stories than debate the issues.

What issues aren't going to be discussed? She raised an issue about having sooper secrit classified information that China is planning on taking over the US, and that insanity was well discussed. We also discussed her position on masturbation, her converting campaign funds for personal use, her dismissing becoming a Hare Krishna in her search for spirituality because she likes meat balls, whether her father was a real Philly Bozo the Clown or a Bozo understudy, etc.. If she wants major issues discussed, it's incumbent on her to present one that's coherent.

Last edited:

That's fair enough. It was just a midnight picnic on a Satanic altar, with blood and stuff.

You wouldn't know a Tea Party-er from a bell hop. You certainly wouldn't know a "fundamentalist" from a Jew.

So, beyond establishing that you talk shit and that you also lie outright, your post adds up to a big fat nothing.

:eusa_whistle:

"One of my first dates with a witch was on a satanic altar, and I didn't know it. I mean, there's little blood there and stuff like that," O'Donnell said. "We went to a movie and then had a little midnight picnic on a satanic altar."

Church+Lady.jpg

Last edited:

:eusa_whistle:

"One of my first dates with a witch was on a satanic altar, and I didn't know it. I mean, there's little blood there and stuff like that," O'Donnell said. "We went to a movie and then had a little midnight picnic on a satanic altar."

Yes, douchey. We all know what she said. And it doesn't support what YOU claimed she had said and it doesn't support what Dick Tuck had claimed she'd said. :clap2:

In short, yet again, you crow about being a massive fail.

That's fair enough. It was just a midnight picnic on a Satanic altar, with blood and stuff.

Yes. The douche she was "dating" apparently liked childish symbolism in those days. 10 to 1, he was a lib.

We do tend to be much more tolerant of all races, ethnicity, creeds, gender, sexual orientation, etc., so you could be right. But to be honest, Christine did say she was dabbling in the black arts back then. Dabble is a very loose word. Did she kill any goats or shit like that?

As an American, O'Donnell is free to practice any religion she pleases and I fully support her

Christine_ODonnell-WITCH.jpg

Yes. The douche she was "dating" apparently liked childish symbolism in those days. 10 to 1, he was a lib.

We do tend to be much more tolerant of all races, ethnicity, creeds, gender, sexual orientation, etc., so you could be right. But to be honest, Christine did say she was dabbling in the black arts back then. Dabble is a very loose word. Did she kill any goats or shit like that?

She "dabbled," judging by the words that came on the heels of that term, by dating some asshole who was into the stupid symbolic bullshit.

On the other hand, I'm not touting her as a panacea for all things conservative.

I wish the Tea Party had come up with a more coherent, rational and palatable conservative to run against the liberal Democrat opponent.

But, even if she flops in the election, at least she ousted the fucking RINO.

That is not a small matter.

It would be icing on the cake if she defeats that pantload tax-and-spend liberal Democratic opponent, Coons. (Even his name is offensive!)

She "dabbled," judging by the words that came on the heels of that term, by dating some asshole who was into the stupid symbolic bullshit.

On the other hand, I'm not touting her as a panacea for all things conservative.

I wish the Tea Party had come up with a more coherent, rational and palatable conservative to run against the liberal Democrat opponent.

It would be icing on the cake if she defeats that pantload tax-and-spend liberal Democratic opponent, Coons. (Even his name is offensive!)

I wish you all the luck in your Cultural Revolution, and ridding your party of all those who don't meet your ideological purity tests. Are Snowe and Collins next?

I wish you all the luck in your Cultural Revolution, and ridding your party of all those who don't meet your ideological purity tests. Are Snowe and Collins next?

I wish for you the ability to someday comprehend what you read.

But I don't foresee that ever happening for you.

I wish for you the ability to someday comprehend what you read.

But I don't foresee that ever happening for you.

Huh? You said, "But, even if she flops in the election, at least she ousted the fucking RINO." I supported your quest.

Maybe you folks can convince Orly Taitz to run against Snowe. She has some hardcore support on the right.

I think she needs to prove it!!! The bageads are really into, "proof". Maybe we can make her prove that she can't fly.

As always, you remain obsessed with the inconsequential.

But your fixation on the dirty words is noted.

Now, Dick Less, how do you propose we deal with the allegations of O'Donnell's alleged witchery?

By mockery.

Don't you want to suggest something that won't contribute to increasing the green house emissions?

You try her. I wouldn't touch the hag.

What I think doesn't matter as much as the fundies who believe in that shit.

Is she not entitled to the benefit of the doubt given her youth at the time of her so-called "dabbling," or is that kind of obvious fairness contrary to your biased instincts when it comes to your political opponents?

What one did in their youth has never been off the table, going back to the rummaging through Bill Clinton's passport files and John Kerry's association with the Vietnam Vets Against the War. If she wants to use the Dubya "youthful indiscretion" defense, why was she stupid enough to make herself the source of ridicule with her "I am not a witch" TV ad?

polls_OoGMYnQcWn_i_am_not_a_crook_1_2351_693_poll_xlarge.jpeg

Mockery is fine. If she were still dabbling in witchcraft (whatever that meant when she said it), your mockery would be much more justifiable. As things stand, however, you are just demonstrating hypocrisy and pettiness in this department.

And I wasn't suggesting anything. I was just asking you. Since you seem to be all about "getting the witch" it seems probable that you are as open-minded as any judge at the Salem Witch trials.

I wouldn't "touch" her either. That would be improper. My wife would object. Something about fidelity. Go figure.

Since YOU are the one (or one of the ones) so often commenting about her alleged witchery, it seems to matter far more to you than to any of the so-called fundamentalists.

So, then, you don't accord her any consideration in light of her relative youth at the time of her alleged "dabbling." At least you are willing to be pinned down. And let's file that away for future reference.

Liability hon, O'Donnell made "I Am Not A Witch" her campaign slogan in 2010, not during her HS years.

BTW, whatever happened to campaign managers and handlers and public relations people and advisors? Are all these weird chick candidates too cheap to hire some?

By mockery.

Don't you want to suggest something that won't contribute to increasing the green house emissions?

You try her. I wouldn't touch the hag.

What I think doesn't matter as much as the fundies who believe in that shit.

What one did in their youth has never been off the table, going back to the rummaging through Bill Clinton's passport files and John Kerry's association with the Vietnam Vets Against the War. If she wants to use the Dubya "youthful indiscretion" defense, why was she stupid enough to make herself the source of ridicule with her "I am not a witch" TV ad?

polls_OoGMYnQcWn_i_am_not_a_crook_1_2351_693_poll_xlarge.jpeg

Mockery is fine. If she were still dabbling in witchcraft (whatever that meant when she said it), your mockery would be much more justifiable. As things stand, however, you are just demonstrating hypocrisy and pettiness in this department.

And I wasn't suggesting anything. I was just asking you. Since you seem to be all about "getting the witch" it seems probable that you are as open-minded as any judge at the Salem Witch trials.

I wouldn't "touch" her either. That would be improper. My wife would object. Something about fidelity. Go figure.

Since YOU are the one (or one of the ones) so often commenting about her alleged witchery, it seems to matter far more to you than to any of the so-called fundamentalists.

So, then, you don't accord her any consideration in light of her relative youth at the time of her alleged "dabbling." At least you are willing to be pinned down. And let's file that away for future reference.

Liability hon, O'Donnell made "I Am Not A Witch" her campaign slogan in 2010, not during her HS years.

BTW, whatever happened to campaign managers and handlers and public relations people and advisors? Are all these weird chick candidates too cheap to hire some?

No, Maddy, she didn't make it her campaign slogan. She merely answered a stupid childish smear (albeit one premised rather loosely on some stupid crap she herself had said).

For all I know, the ill-advised campaign ad to which you refer WAS the product of a campaign manager and handler and PR folks. If so, they should all be summarily fired.

What she needs to do is to STOP talking about the deflection shit. She is playing into the hands of her tax-and-spend-and-spend-and-spend-and-tax-and-spend liberal opponent by taking the bait. She SHOULD be talking SOLELY about the issues if she's up to it.

For all I know, the ill-advised campaign ad to which you refer WAS the product of a campaign manager and handler and PR folks. If so, they should all be summarily fired.
And for all you know, she should be summarily elected for having the good judgment and common sense to recite what the campaign manager and handler and PR folks produced. :cuckoo:

I don't think she's a witch, and frankly I wouldnt care if she was a wiccan. But I do think she's an idiot, and her primary win is testimate to the idiocy of registered republicans.

Yeah and Coombs is so much better. It is just the classic Conservative v Liberal. The fact that you obviously are the latter does not make her an "idiot". Do you believe in the statement the Coombs made years ago about being a Marxist? You may not believe the witch thing but the left have hung their hat on that ignorant stance. Who appears to be the idiots based on that?

Hmmm..... You create a false strawman, claiming that someones "hat is hung" on this, and then want to know who the idiot is. Interesting. BTW, who's Coombs? Are you really up on this race?

Hmmmm....you never misspelled anything??? You got me, its Chris Coons....feel better?

Nothing false about the non stop reporting on the witch comment or have you not been paying attention. That and the masturbation quote seem to be the left's argument against O'Donnell. They might want to bring up policy ideas as polls show voters are not responding to the negative, nasty commercials brought up by either side.

BTW, I don't live in DE so I don't need to be up on the race. I do know what the position is on either candidate.

Forum List

Back