O'Donnell: "I'm not a witch."

He's been consistent over the years of being a social libertarian and fiscal conservative. Based on what they claim, the tea baggers ought to love a candidate like that. Nah, it would just expose them for their bullshit, since he's not part of the GOP.

Nobody buys that bullshit. He's a poseur. He's a fraud. A sanctimonious libtarded piece of shit, much like you.

He packs his audience with braying liberoidal jackasses like you, too. So he gets over on other libs who imagine that he "must be" funny. Smarmy douche bags like him make idiot douche bags like you feel even more inferior. So, you adore him.

But without packed audiences we would have never gotten those marvelous sounds bites of

I was for it before I was against it

Or the infamous DONT TAZE ME BRO.

Audience can be large without a slimey weasel-dick cock gobbler like Bill Maher having to do the packing with like-minded automatons.

MAHER FOR PRESIDENT!!

Seriously, even tho he smokes way too much pot, I think he'd do a better job than any contemporary candidate I can think of.

He's been consistent over the years of being a social libertarian and fiscal conservative. Based on what they claim, the tea baggers ought to love a candidate like that. Nah, it would just expose them for their bullshit, since he's not part of the GOP.

Nobody buys that bullshit. He's a poseur. He's a fraud. A sanctimonious libtarded piece of shit, much like you.

He packs his audience with braying liberoidal jackasses like you, too. So he gets over on other libs who imagine that he "must be" funny. Smarmy douche bags like him make idiot douche bags like you feel even more inferior. So, you adore him.

He entertains me, but I don't adore him. I'm pretty straight in the sexuality department. Not that there's anything wrong with your orientation.

He entertains me, but I don't adore him. I'm pretty straight in the sexuality department. Not that there's anything wrong with your orientation.

Dick Less. You lie. Your fascination with penis is already well known.

Just stay away from little boys, ok, you quiff?

Rue Paul called and said liability is a gaylord

Flopsweat keeps a list of gay public personalities. HE must do a good deal of stalking.

But as I have repeatedly told flopsweat, no matter how much he tries to engage in his notion of "sweet talk," he's gonna have to seek his liaisons elsewhere. I don't go for homosexuality.

I also don't date. My wife has no sense of humor. And even if I did, unlike guys like flopsweat, I stay within the species. Goats look askance at flopsweat.

Dude, you're the one with the penis references in virtually every quote.

If that's your concern, why do you want to know about my penis?

Dude, * * * penis * * * *

* * * penis?

As you have discovered in life, ya diseased skanky old pussy, nobody is interested in your penis and nobody ever will be.

So, Dick Less, back to your fumbling attempts at political discourse.

[B said:
Dick Suck[/B];2813321]

* * * penis?

As you have discovered in life, ya diseased skanky old pussy, nobody is interested in your penis and nobody ever will be.

As usual, you show the level of your forensic acumen in political discourse.

[B said:
Dick Suck[/B];2813321]

* * * penis?

As always, you remain obsessed with the inconsequential.

But your fixation on the dirty words is noted.

Now, Dick Less, how do you propose we deal with the allegations of O'Donnell's alleged witchery?

Should she burned at the stake to determine her guilt?

Should she be tried?

Are you one of those fraudulent libs who thinks that her comment about "dabbling" in witchcraft means that she was ever a practitioner?

Is she not entitled to the benefit of the doubt given her youth at the time of her so-called "dabbling," or is that kind of obvious fairness contrary to your biased instincts when it comes to your political opponents?

Now, Dick Less, how do you propose we deal with the allegations of O'Donnell's alleged witchery?

By mockery.

Should she burned at the stake to determine her guilt?

Don't you want to suggest something that won't contribute to increasing the green house emissions?

Should she be tried?

You try her. I wouldn't touch the hag.

Are you one of those fraudulent libs who thinks that her comment about "dabbling" in witchcraft means that she was ever a practitioner?

What I think doesn't matter as much as the fundies who believe in that shit.

Is she not entitled to the benefit of the doubt given her youth at the time of her so-called "dabbling," or is that kind of obvious fairness contrary to your biased instincts when it comes to your political opponents?

What one did in their youth has never been off the table, going back to the rummaging through Bill Clinton's passport files and John Kerry's association with the Vietnam Vets Against the War. If she wants to use the Dubya "youthful indiscretion" defense, why was she stupid enough to make herself the source of ridicule with her "I am not a witch" TV ad?

polls_OoGMYnQcWn_i_am_not_a_crook_1_2351_693_poll_xlarge.jpeg

By mockery.

Don't you want to suggest something that won't contribute to increasing the green house emissions?

What one did in their youth has never been off the table, going back to the rummaging through Bill Clinton's passport files and John Kerry's association with the Vietnam Vets Against the War. If she wants to use the Dubya "youthful indiscretion" defense, why was she stupid enough to make herself the source of ridicule with her "I am not a witch" TV ad?

Mockery is fine. If she were still dabbling in witchcraft (whatever that meant when she said it), your mockery would be much more justifiable. As things stand, however, you are just demonstrating hypocrisy and pettiness in this department.

And I wasn't suggesting anything. I was just asking you. Since you seem to be all about "getting the witch" it seems probable that you are as open-minded as any judge at the Salem Witch trials.

I wouldn't "touch" her either. That would be improper. My wife would object. Something about fidelity. Go figure.

Since YOU are the one (or one of the ones) so often commenting about her alleged witchery, it seems to matter far more to you than to any of the so-called fundamentalists.

So, then, you don't accord her any consideration in light of her relative youth at the time of her alleged "dabbling." At least you are willing to be pinned down. And let's file that away for future reference.

By mockery.

Mockery is fine. If she were still dabbling in witchcraft (whatever that meant when she said it), your mockery would be much more justifiable. As things stand, however, you are just demonstrating hypocrisy and pettiness in this department.

And I wasn't suggesting anything. I was just asking you. Since you seem to be all about "getting the witch" it seems probable that you are as open-minded as any judge at the Salem Witch trials.

I wouldn't "touch" her either. That would be improper. My wife would object. Something about fidelity. Go figure.

Since YOU are the one (or one of the ones) so often commenting about her alleged witchery, it seems to matter far more to you than to any of the so-called fundamentalists.

You confuse "it seems to matter" with it's funny as hell in light of other things.

So, then, you don't accord her any consideration in light of her relative youth at the time of her alleged "dabbling." At least you are willing to be pinned down. And let's file that away for future reference.

What I said, youthful indiscretions haven't been off the table for a long, long time. Do I give any consideration for them? Sure. I'm not Ronald Reagan who's going to dump a Supreme Court nominee because they smoked some dope in college.

Would I give O'Donnell some slack if I agreed with her positions? Sure. But I don't. I think the woman is batshit crazy, and thank the tea baggers for handing the Dems that Senate seat that we would have lost to Castle.

The Associated Press: Del. Senate candidate O'Donnell: 'I'm not a witch'

DOVER, Del. — In her first campaign ad since winning the GOP primary, Delaware Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell assures voters: "I'm not a witch."
O'Donnell's been dealing with questions about witchcraft since a 1999 confession on a late-night talk show surfaced that she had dabbled in it as a teenager.
The ad begins running statewide on Tuesday. It opens with O'Donnell looking into the camera and immediately telling voters that she's not a witch.
She goes on to say that nobody's perfect and suggests that she's just like everybody else or, in her words: "I'm you."
O'Donnell was a little-known candidate until she stunned Rep. Mike Castle to win the Republican nomination last month. The tea party-backed hopeful faces Democrat Chris Coons in November.

typical dishonest fuckery from demonRats, first they release video and mock the woman for something she said 20 years ago and now they mock her for saying she isn't a witch. I wouldn't vote for a demonRat if it snowed in hell.

You confuse "it seems to matter" with it's funny as hell in light of other things.

For crying out loud Liability...you need to lighten up

Only the Rightwing fundies take this shit seriously. Everyone else is laughing about it

The Associated Press: Del. Senate candidate O'Donnell: 'I'm not a witch'

DOVER, Del. — In her first campaign ad since winning the GOP primary, Delaware Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell assures voters: "I'm not a witch."
O'Donnell's been dealing with questions about witchcraft since a 1999 confession on a late-night talk show surfaced that she had dabbled in it as a teenager.
The ad begins running statewide on Tuesday. It opens with O'Donnell looking into the camera and immediately telling voters that she's not a witch.
She goes on to say that nobody's perfect and suggests that she's just like everybody else or, in her words: "I'm you."
O'Donnell was a little-known candidate until she stunned Rep. Mike Castle to win the Republican nomination last month. The tea party-backed hopeful faces Democrat Chris Coons in November.

typical dishonest fuckery from demonRats, first they release video and mock the woman for something she said 20 years ago and now they mock her for saying she isn't a witch. I wouldn't vote for a demonRat if it snowed in hell.

francis.jpg

Only the Rightwing fundies take this shit seriously. Everyone else is laughing about it

YOU confuse the quote you offered -- one made by Dick Tuck -- with something I said.

In any case, you're full of crap.

It is primarily you left-wing fubars who are doing the yakking about O'Donnell's stupid comment.

YOU confuse the quote you offered -- one made by Dick Tuck -- with something I said.

It is primarily you left-wing fubars who are doing the yakking about O'Donnell's stupid comment.

There is a story in politics, commonly attributed to Lyndon B. Johnson, about how LBJ wanted to circulate a rumor attacking his opponent in a Texas election. Johnson, it's said, wanted to spread the story that his opponent liked to have sex with barnyard animals. One of LBJ's aides said, "We can't prove he's a pig fucker."

"I know that," replied Johnson. "I just want to hear him deny it."

She was sucked in hook, line, and sinker.

Of course it's us left-wing fubars who are yakking about it. The fubar tea baggers want to pretend she never said what she said. What the snafu right doesn't get is how stupid she looks by leading off a state-wide TV ad denying she's a witch. That was a real bright political move that has me laughing my ass off.

There is a story in politics, commonly attributed to Lyndon B. Johnson, about how LBJ wanted to circulate a rumor attacking his opponent in a Texas election. Johnson, it's said, wanted to spread the story that his opponent liked to have sex with barnyard animals. One of LBJ's aides said, "We can't prove he's a pig fucker."

"I know that," replied Johnson. "I just want to hear him deny it."

She was sucked in hook, line, and sinker.

Of course it's us left-wing fubars who are yakking about it. The fubar tea baggers want to pretend she never said what she said. What the snafu right doesn't get is how stupid she looks by leading off a state-wide TV ad denying she's a witch. That was a real bright political move that has me laughing my ass off.

Zzz.

Old political war stories. How fascinating.

And your "of course" is something that the deliberately mis-named "rightwinger" specifically denied.

You two need to get on the same page.

As for O'Donnell's stupid comment of many years ago (referencing high-school age stupidity) I don't deny that she said what she said. It was stupid and it is not unfair to use it on her. But, even so, it's just cheap deflection.

Obviously, you left wing fubars would prefer to "discuss" the side-stories than debate the issues.

Forum List

Back