O'Donnell: "I'm not a witch."

Well.... as for right now.... all I see on the left is a
spaz.jpg

FROM THE LEFT.... NOT THE RIGHT!​

:lol:

You ought to dig deep and send O'Donnell lots of money, since we're all scared of her.

Done.... I stand behind the candidate I like, and I like her!

Oh, and as cute as she is.... I doubt seriously she needs to diddle with her thingie.

The Infidel, not for nothing, but I'm a Republican. There's no way I'd ever vote for this chick...why would you even consider it?

It's all beginning to make sense. It's in the genes. Her father was, I kid you not, an understudy to Bozo The Clown.

bozo-clown-odonnell-inset-cropped-proto-custom_2.jpg

Bozo-gate, anyone?

She lied about this too. She claimed he was Philly's Bozo for awhile, but those cracker jack investigators at the NY Times found out he was just a Bozo wannabe.

She is not a witch, she is however a master debater and she would encourage the country to have a mass debate.

YOU SHALL NOT PASS ----------GANDALF

This chick is out there.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cePuZHdjJBo]YouTube - Christine O'Donnell Witch Ad.mp4[/ame]

Holy Shit! WHO is the dumbass running her campaign? She is playing right into the Democrats' hands with this ad? Is she as dumb as Palin or dumber?

The only ones who care whether she is a witch are right wing fundamentalist conservatives. The more play it gets, the worse it is for O'Donnell

She needs to embrace her inner witch

That is funny because the Left are the only ones fixated on the Witch subject. just as the Left are the ones that bring up race first in many discussions.

Holy Shit! WHO is the dumbass running her campaign? She is playing right into the Democrats' hands with this ad? Is she as dumb as Palin or dumber?

The only ones who care whether she is a witch are right wing fundamentalist conservatives. The more play it gets, the worse it is for O'Donnell

That is funny because the Left are the only ones fixated on the Witch subject. just as the Left are the ones that bring up race first in many discussions.

I don't think she's a witch, and frankly I wouldnt care if she was a wiccan. But I do think she's an idiot, and her primary win is testimate to the idiocy of registered republicans.

I don't think she's a witch, and frankly I wouldnt care if she was a wiccan. But I do think she's an idiot, and her primary win is testimate to the idiocy of registered republicans.

Yeah and Coombs is so much better. It is just the classic Conservative v Liberal. The fact that you obviously are the latter does not make her an "idiot". Do you believe in the statement the Coombs made years ago about being a Marxist? You may not believe the witch thing but the left have hung their hat on that ignorant stance. Who appears to be the idiots based on that?

I don't think anyone is worried about her being a witch. It's about her being dumb enough to talk about that, her not having any answers to questions about misappropriation of campaign funds, other financial issues in her past etc..

Isn't it funny how everyone who you disagree with politically is "dumb"?

I mean seriously, what are the odds?

The Associated Press: Del. Senate candidate O'Donnell: 'I'm not a witch'

DOVER, Del. — In her first campaign ad since winning the GOP primary, Delaware Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell assures voters: "I'm not a witch."
O'Donnell's been dealing with questions about witchcraft since a 1999 confession on a late-night talk show surfaced that she had dabbled in it as a teenager.
The ad begins running statewide on Tuesday. It opens with O'Donnell looking into the camera and immediately telling voters that she's not a witch.
She goes on to say that nobody's perfect and suggests that she's just like everybody else or, in her words: "I'm you."
O'Donnell was a little-known candidate until she stunned Rep. Mike Castle to win the Republican nomination last month. The tea party-backed hopeful faces Democrat Chris Coons in November.

Hmmm....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh163n1lJ4M]YouTube - Richard Nixon - "I'm not a crook" [HIGHER QUALITY - FULL VERSION][/ame]

no her barely getting out of college, defaulting on a lone, and dabbling in witchcraft make her an idiot. Oh that and being a slut in college then selling abstinence. Oh wait, that makes her followers idiots.

Yeah and Coombs is so much better. It is just the classic Conservative v Liberal. The fact that you obviously are the latter does not make her an "idiot". Do you believe in the statement the Coombs made years ago about being a Marxist? You may not believe the witch thing but the left have hung their hat on that ignorant stance. Who appears to be the idiots based on that?

Hmmm..... You create a false strawman, claiming that someones "hat is hung" on this, and then want to know who the idiot is. Interesting. BTW, who's Coombs? Are you really up on this race?

Last edited:

jeffrockit, the "Left" did not design O'Donnell's tv ad. Presumably, someone very conservative did and she agreed to it. She wants to run on the "I Am Not AWitch" platform, that's on her.

The first clue that Christine O'Donnell might be a bit of a problem -- electorally speaking -- came NOT when that sanctimonious ass-faced liberal puke, Bill Maher, re-released her "dabbled in witchcraft" inanity. No.

The first clue should have come -- in bright blinking neon -- when it was discovered that she had ever appeared on that sanctimonious cock-sucker's show in the first place.

The first clue that Christine O'Donnell might be a bit of a problem -- electorally speaking -- came NOT when that sanctimonious ass-faced liberal puke, Bill Maher, re-released her "dabbled in witchcraft" inanity. No.

The first clue should have come -- in bright blinking neon -- when it was discovered that she had ever appeared on that sanctimonious cock-sucker's show in the first place.

You are penis obsessed.

yeah homo liabilties fixation on man junk is hillarious. Talk about one train of thought. What a gay lord.

MAHER FOR PRESIDENT!!

Seriously, even tho he smokes way too much pot, I think he'd do a better job than any contemporary candidate I can think of.

MAHER FOR PRESIDENT!!

Seriously, even tho he smokes way too much pot, I think he'd do a better job than any contemporary candidate I can think of.

He's been consistent over the years of being a social libertarian and fiscal conservative. Based on what they claim, the tea baggers ought to love a candidate like that. Nah, it would just expose them for their bullshit, since he's not part of the GOP.

MAHER FOR PRESIDENT!!

He's been consistent over the years of being a social libertarian and fiscal conservative. Based on what they claim, the tea baggers ought to love a candidate like that. Nah, it would just expose them for their bullshit, since he's not part of the GOP.

Nobody buys that bullshit. He's a poseur. He's a fraud. A sanctimonious libtarded piece of shit, much like you.

He packs his audience with braying liberoidal jackasses like you, too. So he gets over on other libs who imagine that he "must be" funny. Smarmy douche bags like him make idiot douche bags like you feel even more inferior. So, you adore him.

MAHER FOR PRESIDENT!!

Nobody buys that bullshit. He's a poseur. He's a fraud. A sanctimonious libtarded piece of shit, much like you.

He packs his audience with braying liberoidal jackasses like you, too. So he gets over on other libs who imagine that he "must be" funny. Smarmy douche bags like him make idiot douche bags like you feel even more inferior. So, you adore him.

But without packed audiences we would have never gotten those marvelous sounds bites of

I was for it before I was against it

Or the infamous DONT TAZE ME BRO.

Forum List

Back