O'Donnell: "I'm not a witch."

The voters were more than dumb enough to put President Obama, that asshat, into the Oval Office.

Sometimes their brain farts suit your agenda, it appears.

And, btw, O'Donnell SHOULD avoid speaking to the partisan hacks who pretend to be objective reporters for the main stream media. They are totally biased in favor of her opposition. Do you imagine the voters don't see this? :cuckoo:

O'Donnell's big problem isn't that she said stupid shit in the past. Obviously, she did, but that could be over-looked.

Her real problem is that the Lame Stream Media is absolutely biased against anyone who doesn't qualify as "liberal." Their distorted reporting is evidence enough of this. They barely MENTION her fucking stupid ass opponent. Yet that idiot TWICE (or was it three times?) broke his promise not to raise taxes.

It's almost not his fault. He's a damn liberal Democratic. He doesn't have the capacity to conceive of "governing" without raising taxes.

But the Lame Stream Media will not "cover" his record and O'Donnell and her campaign have been doing a fairly poor job of making the Coons record an issue.

Liability, it is unpatriotic to be this much of a partisan hack. "Obama is evil" "the Lamestream media are liberal and they're to blame for my candidate's faux paxes"...etc.

I cannot believe you are willing to defend O'Donnell still. You and I are just not cut from the same GOP cloth, buddy.

President Obama is not evil. He's just a dick.

The Lamestream media is not to blame for O'Donnell's obvious weaknesses. She is. But the Lamestream media is as biased, unobjective and partisan. Denial will not change that fact.

And if you show me where I defend O'Donnell, I'll go back and edit.

But we are not cut from the same GOP clothe. I dumped that liberoidal pale version of the fucking Democrat Parody. :thup:

More so than Bush... but then Obama's black.:lol:

Forum List

Back