O'Donnell blames disgruntled former aides for funds probe

compared to palin, not at all.

Yet, on the most part, when she speaks, the same in the media that blast Palin, blast Bachman...and usually in the same manner...referring to her as a kook and an idiot.
Take a look on this site alone.

what's your point?

that palin is not an attention whore?

Yep. MY point is Palin is not an attention whore any more than anyone else that has followers. She does what she does and it is good for her...makes her money.

Tom Brady does what he does as it works for him and makes him money.

I dont label people for doing things that work for them.

I most CERTAINLY do not label people for exercising their right to free speech.

Yes. What good is a protest if no one is listening?

Having someone listen does not make you a whore.....

So it seems you see anyone who steps out of line and offers a voice or rebellion as a attention whore....

Hey, if I am protesting or supporting my favorite cause in public, you can call me an attention whore too, if you want....no worries.

I would never degrade your right to free spech by applying a derogatory term to it.

Too many people died for you to have the right to free speech. No way will I ever label someone with a derogatory term for exercising such a right.

Yet, on the most part, when she speaks, the same in the media that blast Palin, blast Bachman...and usually in the same manner...referring to her as a kook and an idiot.

what's your point?

Yep. MY point is Palin is not an attention whore any more than anyone else that has followers. She does what she does and it is good for her...makes her money.

yeah. the point is: sarah palin could at least try to escape the spotlight. she doesn't.

as soon as the spotlight is on someone else, a new facebook entry appears. e.g.

It tells me that only a fool would compare the President to someone who he believes is so hated byt so many.....and actually imply "victory" when able to show that the President is only "one up" on that person he claims so many hate.

It shows me that people shouldn't take stock in popularity polls that have nothing to do with governing ability.
I like GWB as a person and I actually voted for him in 2000 but that was the last time I voted for him to govern the country, even though I still liked him as an individual.
sorry, but there was no way in HELL i could have voted for Kerry and silky pony

I'm not constrained to vote either GOP or Dem and neither is anyone else. In 2004 I voted for Michael Badnarik/Libertarian Party

what's your point?

yeah. the point is: sarah palin could at least try to escape the spotlight. she doesn't.

True.

I dont hold it against her and I certainly am not crying for her when she is attacked.

Just as I dont cry for Mark Sanchez when the fans boo him.

It was her choice to STAY in the limelight.....

To be fair, Palin hasn't exactly tried to hide from media scrutiny. She's been on Fox, on her reality show, doing book signings and touting her credentials all over the country - including trips to Iowa.

She's clearly interested in extending her 15 minutes.

Clearly,

But lets try some full honesty.

If the left had left her alone to be Gov of AK. Her 15 would be up by now, actually that would have run out long ago.

But they went after her and after her.
Then she noticed that people were paying more attention to her, so she turned this nose rubbing the left was doing into a gold mine.

Thier bullshit backfired on them and now I have to put up with this twit getting constant coverage.

The left didn't choose her as John McCain's running mate. The Republicans did.

The left can't be held accountable for the 15 minutes of fame that McCain gave her, nor her decision to extend that 15 minutes by remaining front-and-center in rightwing politics and the media.
Ya' ever wonder who (it was) that might've convinced Palin-fans they were informed-voters?????
323.png

True.

I dont hold it against her and I certainly am not crying for her when she is attacked.

agreed. and that's all i argued.

it is her personal responsibility.

it can not be seriously blamed on "the left".

what's your point?

And WHY SHOULD SHE?
face it folks, the reason they HATE Palin, she takes the fight AND SHOVES it right back in their face. they aint used to that.:lol:

True.

agreed. and that's all i argued.

it is her personal responsibility.

it can not be seriously blamed on "the left".

Palin is to be blamed for allowing for the attacks.

The left should be ashamed of themselves for levying the attacks....Some may be warranted, most are intentionally spun. It is childish.

Last edited:
what's your point?

really? so how long would have needed to be "out of the spot light" before the attackers left her alone?
a month? 2?

Clearly,

But lets try some full honesty.

If the left had left her alone to be Gov of AK. Her 15 would be up by now, actually that would have run out long ago.

But they went after her and after her. Then she noticed that people were paying more attention to her, so she turned this nose rubbing the left was doing into a gold mine.

Thier bullshit backfired on them and now I have to put up with this twit getting constant coverage.

The left didn't chose her as John McCain's running mate. The Republicans did.

The left can't be held accountable for the 15 minutes of fame that McCain gave her, nor her decision to extend that 15 minutes by remaining front-and-center in rightwing politics and the media.

She didn't. She went back to AK. That's as far out of the loop you can get unless you go to HI.

The left followed her and hounded her. Dragging her to court again and again, and for the most part it was useless. And that made her popular with reps. Every single last time the left took a shot at her, a hundred reps became fans.

It this twit gets in the WH it will be the lefts fault.
Yeah.....that's how it went-down....... :rolleyes:

(Keep hittin' the Right-arrow, for the timeline o' her demise...)​

November 8, 2008

"Gov. Sarah Palin has returned to Alaska fully recast and amplified.

Adored by many national conservatives, Ms. Palin is a prospect for a presidential run in 2012, supporters say. Caricatured by opponents, she is a candidate for political oblivion, say others.

Regardless, Ms. Palin told reporters the day after Election Day, “This has been all positive for me.”

Alaska, too, has been recast and amplified in the 10 weeks since Ms. Palin soared to national prominence as the Republican nominee for vice president, and the process has not necessarily been all positive.

Oil prices, which provide the bulk of state revenue, were well over $100 a barrel in late August when Ms. Palin left to campaign with Senator John McCain. Now they are slumming south of $60 a barrel, below the level required to balance the state budget. Increased scrutiny of Ms. Palin’s time as governor often painted an unflattering portrait of her administration. Investigative news reports have portrayed Ms. Palin as being consumed with personal matters and vindictiveness, particularly in the controversy over the firing of her public safety commissioner in what has become known as Troopergate.

Many Democrats, her allies in passing key legislation to raise taxes on oil companies and spur development of a natural gas pipeline, are outraged by her partisan attacks on now President-elect Barack Obama and on the tactics of the McCain-Palin campaign here at home."

really? so how long would have needed to be "out of the spot light" before the attackers left her alone?
a month? 2?

"People who live in glass houses....."

If she's "not in politics anymore", why is this thread in 'politics'?

For the same reason half of the Sarah Palin threads are, stupid.

Funny shit. The left's obsession with Palin and O'Donnell is fascinating. It's like y'all are desperate. That is kind of sad, but very funny. That y'all can't see your own stupidity is highly entertaining.
What's "sad/stupid" is that it wasn't the "left" that catiputed these 2 individuals into national prominence - if they've become an embarassment, the "right" have no one to blame but themselves!

I'm sure FOXNEWS will find Ms. O'Donnell a "meal-ticket" among their growing "stable" of Republican "retreads" as it tries to keep them in the public eye for 2012 (there are still 44 openings)!
- "Christine O'Donnell's Delaware"
- "Sarah Palin's Alaska"
- "Mike Huckabee'Arkansas"
- "Newt Gingrich's Georgia"
- "Rick Santorum's Pennsylvania"
- "John Bolton's Maryland"

Last edited:

what's your point?

^This will be the very last time that Mr Brady's good name is soiled by being placed in the same post as any politician, anywhere, from either party.

Until any of them go 300 passes without an interception, they deserve no such honor. Please make a note of it.

a month? 2?

"People who live in glass houses....."

well hell ya, I'm SURE the Palin Children ASKED to be included in you all throwing those stones at her glass house.

like the rumor the father impregnated the daughter, that is why the baby has Downs syndrome.

Lefties are a some sick twisted freaks.

Last edited:

a month? 2?

how am i supposed to know?

but if she stayed away and she was attacked anyway, then my position on this would shift.

but we both know that won't happen soon.

btw, i still remember palin chastising hillary for not adequately handling the attacks on her, and blaming her for playing the victim.

that was when palin still tried to play the pitbull/barracuda number. and i think it was before she was chosen.

now she attacks, and then plays victim. and she does it well.

The left didn't chose her as John McCain's running mate. The Republicans did.

She didn't. She went back to AK. That's as far out of the loop you can get unless you go to HI.

The left followed her and hounded her. Dragging her to court again and again, and for the most part it was useless. And that made her popular with reps. Every single last time the left took a shot at her, a hundred reps became fans.

It this twit gets in the WH it will be the lefts fault.
Yeah.....that's how it went-down....... :rolleyes:

(Keep hittin' the Right-arrow, for the timeline o' her demise...)​

November 8, 2008

"Gov. Sarah Palin has returned to Alaska fully recast and amplified.

Adored by many national conservatives, Ms. Palin is a prospect for a presidential run in 2012, supporters say. Caricatured by opponents, she is a candidate for political oblivion, say others.

Regardless, Ms. Palin told reporters the day after Election Day, “This has been all positive for me.”

Alaska, too, has been recast and amplified in the 10 weeks since Ms. Palin soared to national prominence as the Republican nominee for vice president, and the process has not necessarily been all positive.

Oil prices, which provide the bulk of state revenue, were well over $100 a barrel in late August when Ms. Palin left to campaign with Senator John McCain. Now they are slumming south of $60 a barrel, below the level required to balance the state budget. Increased scrutiny of Ms. Palin’s time as governor often painted an unflattering portrait of her administration. Investigative news reports have portrayed Ms. Palin as being consumed with personal matters and vindictiveness, particularly in the controversy over the firing of her public safety commissioner in what has become known as Troopergate.

Many Democrats, her allies in passing key legislation to raise taxes on oil companies and spur development of a natural gas pipeline, are outraged by her partisan attacks on now President-elect Barack Obama and on the tactics of the McCain-Palin campaign here at home."
that confirms the media didnt leave her alone

Forum List

Back