O'Donnell blames disgruntled former aides for funds probe

Of course I am all over those threads. I WANT her to run. I WANT the right to put her on the ticket. Can you say "strategery"? I knew you could...

Thus you are making her relevant...which was my point.

Sad that you feel so insecure with your candidate(s) of choice that you beg for one you see as a sure loser to be the alternative choice.

Me? I would want my choice to run against the best. Therefore, whoever wins, I am still a winner.

Are you kidding me? Palin is pure comic relief. While I cannot stand her take on "death panels" and "hands off defense spending", I very much enjoy watching her make an ass out of herself. Call me selfish. Of course the other reason is I want to see just how stupid "the base" of the current GOP is. They were dumb enough to place candidates like Sharron Angle and Christine O'Donnell on tickets in the mid-terms, easily snatching defeat from the jaws of victory for the GOP. I would like to see if "the base" has learned it's lesson or not.

Hmmm...

On a national scale, the dem base picked...Jeez...I cant even remember his name.........thats right...Michael Dukakis....I understood why, but he was never going to win.

And as for Angle and O'Donnell.....they were what the people on the right wanted....and I certainly understood why...Sadly, you cant get past your ideology to see why.

As for the left, I certainly UNDERSTAND and respect why many of their candidates that lose big are picked to run.....I have an open mind as it pertains to the ideology of others.

O'Donnell, the tea party favorite who scored a surprise primary victory this year only to lose badly in the November general election, suggested the accusations were being driven by her political opponents on the right and left, including Vice President Joe Biden.

Maybe O'Donnell is simply terminally stupid. How could this be politically motivated? She got her ass handed to her in the midterms. Hence, she is not IN politics???

O'Donnell blames disgruntled former aides for probe - Politics - Decision 2010 - msnbc.com

Then why did you assholes keep going after Palin?

Why is there a DAILY thread on her?

It's b/c most of you lack character. You won, but you need to rub a persons face in it until they break down.

I notice you didn't call the poster who started a thread about Palin on Morning Joe an asshole.

Now why would that be?

If she's "not in politics anymore", why is this thread in 'politics'?

For the same reason half of the Sarah Palin threads are, stupid.

Funny shit. The left's obsession with Palin and O'Donnell is fascinating. It's like y'all are desperate. That is kind of sad, but very funny. That y'all can't see your own stupidity is highly entertaining.
Ah, yes, because Bubbleheads (like yourself) have some Divine Right to avoid all legitimate-means of self-sufficiency (like, a job), when you can just-as-easily get someone-else to support you!!

"At least two former campaign workers have alleged that O'Donnell routinely used political contributions to pay personal expenses including her rent as she ran for the Senate three consecutive times, starting in 2006."

*​

"In her unsuccessful 2006 bid for the Senate, federal election officials cited Ms. O’Donnell several times for failing to properly disclose campaign donations. A file in a 2007 Federal Election Commission dossier features a note she wrote by hand pleading, “We are not professionals and for many of us, this was our first campaign!”

Face facts. Trading-on-your-looks, has a shelf-life.

images

Eventually....inevitably....the turkey-neck wins.​

Last edited:
O'Donnell, the tea party favorite who scored a surprise primary victory this year only to lose badly in the November general election, suggested the accusations were being driven by her political opponents on the right and left, including Vice President Joe Biden.

Maybe O'Donnell is simply terminally stupid. How could this be politically motivated? She got her ass handed to her in the midterms. Hence, she is not IN politics???

O'Donnell blames disgruntled former aides for probe - Politics - Decision 2010 - msnbc.com

It's b/c most of you lack character. You won, but you need to rub a persons face in it until they break down.

To be fair, Palin hasn't exactly tried to hide from media scrutiny. She's been on Fox, on her reality show, doing book signings and touting her credentials all over the country - including trips to Iowa.

She's clearly interested in extending her 15 minutes.

To be fair, Palin hasn't exactly tried to hide from media scrutiny. She's been on Fox, on her reality show, doing book signings and touting her credentials all over the country - including trips to Iowa.

Palin has found the weak minded to be easy to make money off of. Who WOULDN'T want to extend their 15 minutes on the necks of those folks?

What is funny is the pathetic bitching about witchcraft.... yet, these same people have complete meltdowns when idiots call Obama a Muslim. Why is it ok to lie about O'Donnell but not about Obama?

Becuase O'Donnell is truly a witch and Obama is the anointed one.
Just ask the left.

It would behove both sides to remember that people who live in glass houses, should not throw stones.
Wow....lemme write-that-one-down.

:rolleyes:

Palin has found the weak minded to be easy to make money off of. Who WOULDN'T want to extend their 15 minutes on the necks of those folks?
You see...I see it differently.

Publishers and TV producers have found ways to make money off of the weak minded.

Thus:

The Biggest Loser
Big Brother
The Great Race
The Bachellor
Going Rogue
Going Rouge

And I can go on and on.

But for some reason, you want to blame Palin.

Why do you not blame MIchael Jordan for making millions off the weak minded who would spend 200 on a pair of sneakers becuase he claimed it made him jump higher and become a basketball star?

You have a fixation on Palin. It is quite obvious.

Suggestion....New Years Resolution for you VaYank...do not make Palin relevant....

it's pretty funny. maybe she should cast a spell or something.

We’ve been warned by multiple high-ranking Democrat insiders that the Delaware Democrat and Republican political establishment is jointly planning to pull out all the stops to ensure I would never again upset the apple cart,” O’Donnell said in her statement Wednesday. “Specifically they told me the plan was to crush me with investigations, lawsuits and false accusations so that my political reputation would become so toxic no one would ever get behind me.”

Update: Christine O'Donnell blames vice president for investigation into her campaign spending | syracuse.com

paranoia big destroyah

What is funny is the pathetic bitching about witchcraft.... yet, these same people have complete meltdowns when idiots call Obama a Muslim. Why is it ok to lie about O'Donnell but not about Obama?
Only a Bubbleheaded-'Bagger would admit her fellow-'Baggers KNOW Obama isn't Muslim.
259.gif

532.gif

it's pretty funny. maybe she should cast a spell or something.

Update: Christine O'Donnell blames vice president for investigation into her campaign spending | syracuse.com

paranoia big destroyah

Just ask the left.
personally, i think she handled that very poorly
she should never have denied being a witch and instead responded with we do not have a religious test for public office statement
she would have devastated most of the nuts that were attacking her on it
but she was a political novice and wasnt even up to par on the constitution that she was claiming she was running on
that debate destroyed her

Publishers and TV producers have found ways to make money off of the weak minded.

Thus:

The Biggest Loser
Big Brother
The Great Race
The Bachellor
Going Rogue
Going Rouge

And I can go on and on.

Why do you not blame MIchael Jordan for making millions off the weak minded who would spend 200 on a pair of sneakers becuase he claimed it made him jump higher and become a basketball star?

Suggestion....New Years Resolution for you VaYank...do not make Palin relevant....

Because no one in the GOP ever tried to put Michael Jordan in the White House. That's why. What part of this do you not understand? Are you deft enough to really think Michael Jordan and Sarah Palin are similar? Sarah Palin actually believes she knows what is best for my country. Michael Jordan does not. And TV executives? Really? Come on, Jarhead....you are better than this.

Just ask the left.
she should never have denied being a witch and instead responded with we do not have a religious test for public office statement
but she was a political novice and wasnt even up to par on the constitution that she was claiming she was running on

anything she said would have been picked apart by the media.
Personally, I think she should have said "as a child I was like most adolescents struggling to find my identity" As I matured, I found who I am and that is who you see today"
But whatever...I am finding that the people, on the most part, will make decisions based n what their favorite news anchor leads them to make.
Thats is why I watch Fox, CNN and ABC World News....I get it from all sides....and make an educated decision.

Just ask the left.

Personally, I think she should have said "as a child I was like most adolescents struggling to find my identity" As I matured, I found who I am and that is who you see today"
But whatever...I am finding that the people, on the most part, will make decisions based n what their favorite news anchor leads them to make.
Thats is why I watch Fox, CNN and ABC World News....I get it from all sides....and make an educated decision.
hell, that would have been better than her "i'm not a witch" commercial
LOL

Thus:

The Biggest Loser
Big Brother
The Great Race
The Bachellor
Going Rogue
Going Rouge

And I can go on and on.

Thanks to the internet anonymity, I can say this without facing real-world wrath or being known to others as weak-minded: You're right about the rest of those shows, but the transformations by the people on "The Biggest Loser" are actually pretty remarkable and impressive to me.

Did I just say that out loud?

Can you believe they are bringing this UP AGAIN?

Yet we have Tax Cheat Charlie Rangel getting censured, and ANOTHER Democrat just had to REPAY us taxpayers for his son using his state issued car, and all you heard from the lefties and their Lamestream media, was a big ass YAWN.

oh the DOUBLE STANDARDS of a Lefty-Progressive-Commie.

Thus:

The Biggest Loser
Big Brother
The Great Race
The Bachellor
Going Rogue
Going Rouge

And I can go on and on.

Thanks to the internet anonymity, I can say this without facing real-world wrath or being known to others as weak-minded: You're right about the rest of those shows, but the transformations by the people on "The Biggest Loser" are actually pretty remarkable and impressive to me.

Hey...its great for the contestants...but how sad is it that people actually like to watch fat people lose weight?

Wait....lmao...you are one of the brain dead? You watch that stuff and ADMITTED IT!

hell, that would have been better than her "i'm not a witch" commercial
LOL

O'Donnell was pretty stupid to play into that one.

I actually see the destruction of O'Donnell, which was done as a consequence of her desire to have 15 minutes of fame in the early 90's, as a result of our media obsessed culture and the fact that many people don't realize that anything stupid they say or do in a media event can come back to haunt them in the future.

This is going to start happening more and more. Is it fair? Probably not. Is life fair? Nope.

I am glad O'Donnell lost. She really comes across as a dim bulb, which is why she was a repeat guest on "Politically Incorrect" where she basically acted as comic relief.

Again, she was just too much of a dim bulb to realize they were laughing at her and they still are.

Thus:

The Biggest Loser
Big Brother
The Great Race
The Bachellor
Going Rogue
Going Rouge

And I can go on and on.

Hey...its great for the contestants...but how sad is it that people actually like to watch fat people lose weight?

Wait....lmao...you are one of the brain dead? You watch that stuff and ADMITTED IT!

I believe they prefer the term "weight challenged".

Edit-if you can't sense the sarcasm in that, all hope is lost.

She has a million in the bank after the election. Her political enemies and their stoolies in the Obama DOJ, don't want that spent on political action. They want it sucked dry with legal fees defending bullshit charges.

eh...I caught the end of one episode flipping between Monday Night Football and Full Metal Jacket?

Yes, that's what happened.:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back