O'Donnell blames disgruntled former aides for funds probe

To be fair, Palin hasn't exactly tried to hide from media scrutiny. She's been on Fox, on her reality show, doing book signings and touting her credentials all over the country - including trips to Iowa.

She's clearly interested in extending her 15 minutes.

Clearly,

But lets try some full honesty.

If the left had left her alone to be Gov of AK. Her 15 would be up by now, actually that would have run out long ago.

But they went after her and after her. Then she noticed that people were paying more attention to her, so she turned this nose rubbing the left was doing into a gold mine.

Thier bullshit backfired on them and now I have to put up with this twit getting constant coverage.

The left didn't choose her as John McCain's running mate. The Republicans did.

The left can't be held accountable for the 15 minutes of fame that McCain gave her, nor her decision to extend that 15 minutes by remaining front-and-center in rightwing politics and the media.
if the radical left had left her alone as gov of AK, she would still BE gov up there and virtually non-existent on the national scene
as she was before McCain picked her(not the GOP as a whole)

Clearly,

If the left had left her alone to be Gov of AK. Her 15 would be up by now, actually that would have run out long ago.

But they went after her and after her. Then she noticed that people were paying more attention to her, so she turned this nose rubbing the left was doing into a gold mine.

Thier bullshit backfired on them and now I have to put up with this twit getting constant coverage.

The left didn't chose her as John McCain's running mate. The Republicans did.

The left can't be held accountable for the 15 minutes of fame that McCain gave her, nor her decision to extend that 15 minutes by remaining front-and-center in rightwing politics and the media.

She didn't. She went back to AK. That's as far out of the loop you can get unless you go to HI.

The left followed her and hounded her. Dragging her to court again and again, and for the most part it was useless. And that made her popular with reps. Every single last time the left took a shot at her, a hundred reps became fans.

It this twit gets in the WH it will be the lefts fault.

Even though "conservatives" or "righties" will be the ones pulling the lever for her?

Clearly,

She didn't. She went back to AK. That's as far out of the loop you can get unless you go to HI.

You're kidding, right? right?

She almost immediately signed a book deal, got a contract with Fox News, began campaigning for tea party candidates and promoted herself in states like Iowa.

Clearly,

absolutely not. she hated the tedium of being governor of alaska after all the attention she got on the campaign trail. it was small potatoes after that.

SHE made the determination that she wants to interfere in senate races, pick candidates, act as a kingmaker and influence the dialogue in american politics. the fact that she made more money in the last two years than she did in her entire life was just gravy.

the problem with the right is they don't want her scrutinized. she and they think she can put herself out there and not be accountable for what she says and does.

and the world doesn't work that way.

no matter how much the tweeting twit talks about the 'lamestream media'.

Clearly,

if the radical left had left her alone as gov of AK, she would still BE gov up there and virtually non-existent on the national scene

So....why didn't McCain just leave her alone up there? Virtually no one had heard of her prior to McCain making her his running mate.

Clearly,

absolutely not. she hated the tedium of being governor of alaska after all the attention she got on the campaign trail. it was small potatoes after that.

SHE made the determination that she wants to interfere in senate races, pick candidates, act as a kingmaker and influence the dialogue in american politics. the fact that she made more money in the last two years than she did in her entire life was just gravy.
the problem with the right is they don't want her scrutinized. she and they think she can put herself out there and not be accountable for what she says and does.

and the world doesn't work that way.

no matter how much the tweeting twit talks about the 'lamestream media'.

Jillian...the part in bold...

How do you know this?
Sure, it warrants consideration as one possibility...but there are other valid possibilities as well.

Yet you did not state this as your opinion. You stated it as fact.

So exactly how do you know this to be fact?

She almost immediately signed a book deal, got a contract with Fox News, began campaigning for tea party candidates and promoted herself in states like Iowa.

All within her "rights" to do so.
I think she is Here to stay, :muahaha:

So....why didn't McCain just leave her alone up there? Virtually no one had heard of her prior to McCain making her his running mate.

He believed her to be a good pick as a running mate.
He was wrong and he suffered for it.

The democratic party believed Dukakis to be the best candidate to run for President.
They were wrong and they suffered for it.

Crap happens

The democratic party believed Dukakis to be the best candidate to run for President.

Crap happens

Based on what? What did McCain see in Palin that more than 50% of American voters did not, and still do not?

not till AFTER she resigned as Governor, which was AFTER the attacks by the radical left

you have your timeline all fucked up

Crap happens

Based on what? What did McCain see in Palin that more than 50% of American voters did not, and still do not?

Her unusually high approval rating as a governor certainly played a role I am sure.

What is it in Obama that the democratic party saw that less than 50% of the American Voters see today?

Crap happens

a successful FEMALE governor

Crap happens

The vote was not about palin. If the vote were retaken today, your side probably wouldnt win.

Crap happens

Her unusually high approval rating as a governor certainly played a role I am sure.

What is it in Obama that the democratic party saw that less than 50% of the American Voters see today?

I cannot speak for the Democratic party.

Crap happens

The vote was not about palin. If the vote were retaken today, your side probably wouldnt win.

Yeah, because Palin has shown such improvement in her political skills, right?

Clearly,

did the "radical left" get her a book deal? a contract with Fox? Was it the radical left that asked her to campaign across the country for Tea Party Candidates?

Her existence on the national scene is purely the doings of the GOP, John McCain and Palin's desire to extend her 15 minutes after losing the 2008 election.

What is funny is the pathetic bitching about witchcraft.... yet, these same people have complete meltdowns when idiots call Obama a Muslim. Why is it ok to lie about O'Donnell but not about Obama?

Becuase O'Donnell is truly a witch and Obama is the anointed one.
Just ask the left.
personally, i think she handled that very poorly
she should never have denied being a witch and instead responded with we do not have a religious test for public office statement
....OR, headed North & gotten herself a good-ol'-fashioned EXORCISM!!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwkb9_zB2Pg[/ame]​

I cannot speak for the Democratic party.

Perhaops not.

But I can not speak for McCain yet you asked me anyway. And I gave you an answer...and one that was likely correct.

Clearly,

like sawwah was ever going back to AK.

come on DC, you know better.

it's pretty funny. maybe she should cast a spell or something.

Update: Christine O'Donnell blames vice president for investigation into her campaign spending | syracuse.com

paranoia big destroyah

What is funny is the pathetic bitching about witchcraft.... yet, these same people have complete meltdowns when idiots call Obama a Muslim. Why is it ok to lie about O'Donnell but not about Obama?

Becuase O'Donnell is truly a witch and Obama is the anointed one.
Just ask the left.

Ask me. Neither of those statements are true.

Forum List

Back