October surprise is here

Voter reports problem with ballot machine
Sam Laughinghouse of New Bern said he pushed the button to vote Republican in all races, but the voting machine screen displayed a ballot with all Democrats checked
Voter reports problem with ballot machine | machine, screen, voter - Local - Sun Journal

Thing about this is it's not a one time thing it's being reported all over North Carolina.

Nevada too. Harry Reid is getting a few extra votes I hear.

Republicans are too dumb to operate electronic voting machines

Sam Laughinghouse of New Bern said he pushed the button to vote Republican in all races, but the voting machine screen displayed a ballot with all Democrats checked
Voter reports problem with ballot machine | machine, screen, voter - Local - Sun Journal

Thing about this is it's not a one time thing it's being reported all over North Carolina.

Republicans are too dumb to operate electronic voting machines

Rdean I see.

There seems to be a lot of that going on in other places. I can't remember I think it was New York state that hasn't sent out their Military absentees ballots, as of yet.

Forum List

Back