October surprise is here

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Greg Palast has been writing about the problems with electronic voting for years.

He's a liberal, so wingnuts ignored him

Greg Palast has been writing about the problems with electronic voting for years.

No one has ignored anyone when it comes to voting. I am sure you have a link to support your opinion.

Like I said before "He's a liberal, so wingnuts ignored him"

You're just too weak to admit ignoring him. The proof is that you don't know who he is, and you think his existence is my "opinion".

Greg Palast is a liberal journalist who has been writing about electoral fraud (as opposed to voter fraud) for at least a decade. This is fact, not opinion.

Google is your friend

Google

And I'll accept your apology if you have the strength ogf character to offer it

Voter reports problem with ballot machine
Sam Laughinghouse of New Bern said he pushed the button to vote Republican in all races, but the voting machine screen displayed a ballot with all Democrats checked
Voter reports problem with ballot machine | machine, screen, voter - Local - Sun Journal

Thing about this is it's not a one time thing it's being reported all over North Carolina.

Looks like someone is gearing up with excuses for a potential GOP loss. :eusa_whistle:

No one has ignored anyone when it comes to voting. I am sure you have a link to support your opinion.

You're just too weak to admit ignoring him. The proof is that you don't know who he is, and you think his existence is my "opinion".

Greg Palast is a liberal journalist who has been writing about electoral fraud (as opposed to voter fraud) for at least a decade. This is fact, not opinion.

Google is your friend

Google

You will get no applogy from me bucko and thats a fact.

Sam Laughinghouse of New Bern said he pushed the button to vote Republican in all races, but the voting machine screen displayed a ballot with all Democrats checked
Voter reports problem with ballot machine | machine, screen, voter - Local - Sun Journal

Thing about this is it's not a one time thing it's being reported all over North Carolina.

Looks like someone is gearing up with excuses for a potential GOP loss. :eusa_whistle:

Why would someone have to do this before the election day begins?

Google is your friend

Google

he has been quoted in threads before and we had Discussions about These problems in the past, and people on Both sides DID NOT ignore them.

Google is your friend

Google

he has been quoted in threads before and we had Discussions about These problems in the past, and people on Both sides DID NOT ignore them.

Charles most know this but sangha seems to be unaware of that fact.

Paper ballots are the way to go....I am a Democrat and I don't trust those machines.

Paper ballots are the way to go....I am a Democrat and I don't trust those machines.

Doesn't it seem odd that when this happens it always seems to favor the democrats?

Google is your friend

Google

If you have any links, I would appreciate seeing those threads. I suspect most of the wingnuts dismissed his reports because he is a liberal, but I could be wrong. However, anyone who claims, as some have done in this thread, that all of the problems benefit dems has defnitely not paid any attention to Greg Palast

Forum List

Back