October surprise is here

No, it's not

It is "mentioning" (not "focusing" though I can't blame you for running away from your lies) "lies". Since no voter fraud occurred, Palast can't possibly be CONCERNED by it.

So in your world, being concerned enough to write a series of articles about claims of voter fraud, isn't being concerned about voter fraud.

Palast has never written one article about voter fraud.

Except for the ones posted.

And the other ones he's written.

But other than those, right on! :thup:

Do you have another user name on this discussion board? Would it by chance be jake starkey?

Can you explain why you said Palasts' liberalism was my opinion, and later claimed you knew it was a fact?

Are all your lies so transparent?

I have already explained my reasoning to you for asking the way I did go back and reread what I posted.

You said you already knew that what I said was true and that you only asked for the links to see what sources I used.

You're a liar. If all you wanted to know was what my sources were, all you had to do was ask for links (which you did, and which I supplied). There is no reason to claim that Palast being a liberal was my "opinion" when you knew it was a fact.

You lied when you called it an opinion, and you're lying when you claim you said it was my opinion because you wanted to know my sources.

Are all of your lies so transparent?

So in your world, being concerned enough to write a series of articles about claims of voter fraud, isn't being concerned about voter fraud.

You didn't post any articles about voter fraud. You posted articles about caging (electoral fraud)

You just can't help lying. If you didn't make stuff up, you'd have nothing to say

You didn't post any articles about voter fraud. You posted articles about caging (electoral fraud)

You just can't help lying. If you didn't make stuff up, you'd have nothing to say

So the articles where Palast is talking about claims of voter fraud isn't about voter fraud.

Yeah, gotcha :thup:

How does it feel to have your dick pounded into the dirt multiple times on this one?

Paper ballots are the way to go....I am a Democrat and I don't trust those machines.

Doesn't it seem odd that when this happens it always seems to favor the democrats?

Doesn't it seem to be a sad fact that you are a lying idiot?

Vote Fraud 2004: How Ohio was "Delivered" to Bush

When you claim that someone is lying you better use a better source.
The " free press" is one of your sources
The Free Press -- Independent News Media from Columbus, Ohio
The New York Times, The Washington Post, CNN, The Slate are you for real?
The slate is owned by the Washington post.
Every source from your link is left leaning blame Buooooosh for everything piece of garbage. Do you have anything eles to offer?

Here are the titles three articles you linked to:

Greg Palast Purging the Purgers

Greg Palast Don’t Fire Gonzales

Greg Palast Drinking the Kool-Aid How Cries of Voter Fraud Cover Up GOP Elections Theft

As you can see for yourself (or not, if you're as illiterate as you appear)

#1) About purging voter rolls. This is electoral fraud, not voter fraud
#2) About firing Gonzales, not voter fraud
#3) About purging voter rolls. This is electoral fraud, not voter fraud

Care to lie about the articles again?

Thanks!!!

It turns out I was right and Charles_Main is a big fat liar.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-party/134312-tea-party-plot-in-wisconsin-3.html#post2776079

Message #38 has C_M dismissing reports of electoral fraud simply because it came from a liberal source.l In that thread, Palasts' reports are mentioned and linked and, surprise of surprises, C_M completely ignores them.

And contrary to C_M dishonest claims, not one conservative takes Palasts' reports seriously. They all either ignore him, or dismiss him as "biased"

You polled every conservative in the US, huh?

Retard.

Only a retard would think you have to poll every conservative when everyone knows they only have one thought between all of them :lol:

If that one thought is that you may very well be braindead, you might have something there...

Greg Palast Drinking the Kool-Aid How Cries of Voter Fraud Cover Up GOP Elections Theft

So again, where Palast calls it claims of voter fraud, it isn't really voter fraud.

Yeah, gotcha.

You seem to have an issue with what Palast calls it. Go take it up with him.

So the articles where Palast is talking about claims of voter fraud isn't about voter fraud.

Palast didn't write any articles about voter fraud. Even you admit it, though you hide behind the phrase "claims of voter fraud" because you don't have the moral strength to admit it

How does it feel to have your dick pounded into the dirt multiple times on this one?

And another wingnut shows his interest in another mans' dick.

That's not too gay.

Palast didn't write any articles about voter fraud. Even you admit it, though you hide behind the phrase "claims of voter fraud" because you don't have the moral strength to admit it

That's not too gay.

Writing about claims of voter fraud is still writing on the subject of voter fraud. The English language and you aren't on a first name basis, are ya'll?

Your attempts at parsing don't hold up to scrutiny ;)

I can be much gayer, but I'm afraid you might get aroused :thup:

So again, where Palast calls it claims of voter fraud, it isn't really voter fraud.

Yeah, gotcha.

You got nothing.

"Claims of voter fraud" are not "voter fraud". The latter is a crime; the former is just a lie

That's not too gay.

Writing about claims of voter fraud is still writing on the subject of voter fraud.

No, it's not. One's a lie and one is a crime. That's why you have to use different words to describe them.

Palast does nothing more than mention the lies. "Mention" does not mean "focus". His articles also mention David Iglesias. That doesn't mean the articles is "about David Iglesias" or that Palast "focuses on Iglesias"

Last edited:
And another wingnut dismisses Palast, while the other wingnuts deny that wingnuts dismiss Palast because he's a liberal:cuckoo:
Palast owns "whatreallyhappened.com"?

Palast is a major contributor and you dismiss him while other wingnuts dishonestly claim that they didn't dismiss him,:cuckoo:

Think for a second if he's a major contributor don't you think that whatreallyhappened.com would lean more to his favor?

Yeah, gotcha.

You got nothing.

"Claims of voter fraud" are not "voter fraud". The latter is a crime; the former is just a lie

But it's all on the subject of voter fraud.

Ya know, that thing you say Palast doesn't really write about.

You're talking yourself in circles now, and I have you chasing your tail. Your best bet would be to give up and stop posting.

I'll even give you an opportunity. I won't respond to whatever you post next until tomorrow. This gives you time to learn a little bit more about how the English language works, AND gives you more time to figure out that writing about claims of voter fraud is writing on the subject of voter fraud. ;)

Yeah, gotcha.

You got nothing.

But it's all on the subject of voter fraud.

No, it's not. You're lying again. The articles are about election fraud, Firing Gonzales, and Purging Voters (which is electoral fraud) The titles make it clear that they are about something other than voting fraud

The first title = "Purging the Purgers"...nothing in the title about voter fraud
The 2nd title = Don’t Fire Gonzales ...again, nothing about voter fraud
3rd title = Drinking the Kool-Aid How Cries of Voter Fraud Cover Up GOP Elections Theft

Hey, you got a little lucky on #3. It actually contains the words "voter" and "fraud". And they're consecutive

Unfortunately, for you, the title is about "Cries of Voter Fraud" and how those cries are used to cover up electoral theft.

In Wingnut World, if an articles' title contains the words voter and fraud, it must be about voter fraud, but if the same title contains the words "GOP Elections Theft" it could not possibly be about GOP elections theft.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back