October surprise is here

LOL! You haven't posted one Palast article about voter fraud.

Now you are just outright lying.

I posted three, all concerned voter fraud. One of them even had "voter fraud" in the title.

The rest of your post is more of the same. Dishonest hackery.

You've been pwned.

Live with it.

Liar.

None of the articles you linked to "concerned voter fraud". The articles you linked to MENTIONED non-existent voter fraud and were FOCUSED on electoral fraud. So you lie and claim the articles are "about voter fraud". And when I prove you're lying about that, you change your tune to the articles "concerned voter fraud".

If you were honest, you would change your argument from one post to another. Only a cowardly liar runs away from their own words the way you do.

Live with it.

So in your world, when an author talks about voter fraud and gives examples of voter fraud, AND gives examples of dishonest claims of voter fraud....he's not talking about voter fraud.

You're obviously not done embarrassing yourself yet. So please....continue....

I posted three, all concerned voter fraud. One of them even had "voter fraud" in the title.

You've been pwned.

Live with it.

Liar.

None of the articles you linked to "concerned voter fraud". The articles you linked to MENTIONED non-existent voter fraud and were FOCUSED on electoral fraud. So you lie and claim the articles are "about voter fraud". And when I prove you're lying about that, you change your tune to the articles "concerned voter fraud".

If you were honest, you would change your argument from one post to another. Only a cowardly liar runs away from their own words the way you do.

Live with it.

Fuckwit radioman hasn't run anywhere. why do you keep saying people are running away from you?

Another illiterate wingnut who thinks "Only a cowardly liar runs away from their own words" means "Only a cowardly liar runs away from Sangha"

Idiot

You've been pwned.

Live with it.

Liar.

Live with it.

So in your world, when an author talks about voter fraud and gives examples of voter fraud, AND gives examples of dishonest claims of voter fraud....he's not talking about voter fraud.

Umm, Palast does not give ONE example of voter fraud. He does give examples of GOP lies.

He talks about GOP lies. He never has spoken about any actual voter fraud. You lie

None of the articles you linked to are about voter fraud. You lied again

Palast has never FOCUSED on voter fraud. Even if all of your lies were true, those 9 mentions you claim do not show that Palast is FOCUSED on voter fraud, as you once claimed (a claim you are now running away from)

Liar.

Live with it.

Umm, Palast does not give ONE example of voter fraud. He does give examples of GOP lies.

You forgot to add "about voter fraud".

Ya know...that thing you claim he doesn't focus on.

You forgot to add "about voter fraud".

Ya know...that thing you claim he doesn't focus on.

No, you forgot to add "about non-existent voter fraud"

Liar.

Live with it.

Fuckwit radioman hasn't run anywhere. why do you keep saying people are running away from you?

Another illiterate wingnut who thinks "Only a cowardly liar runs away from their own words" means "Only a cowardly liar runs away from Sangha"

Idiot

You're going to have to translate your jibberish to me in this reply

No, you forgot to add "about non-existent voter fraud"

Thats still focusing on the subject of voter fraud.

No, it's not

It is "mentioning" (not "focusing" though I can't blame you for running away from your lies) "lies". Since no voter fraud occurred, Palast can't possibly be CONCERNED by it.

So in your world, being concerned enough to write a series of articles about claims of voter fraud, isn't being concerned about voter fraud.

You've spun yourself right into the ground on this one. And you're the one that keeps trying to reframe the argument. You first claimed that Palast wasn't focused on voter fraud. Now you're claiming that he's not focused on claims of voter fraud because he thinks none existed.

But what is the subject, boys and girls?

Voter fraud, and claims of voter fraud. Still.

I expect you to achieve liftoff at any moment from your spinning.

Thats still focusing on the subject of voter fraud.

No, it's not

It is "mentioning" (not "focusing" though I can't blame you for running away from your lies) "lies". Since no voter fraud occurred, Palast can't possibly be CONCERNED by it.

So in your world, being concerned enough to write a series of articles about claims of voter fraud, isn't being concerned about voter fraud.

Palast has never written one article about voter fraud. The articles are about "caging" which is electoral fraud, not voter fraud

You've spun yourself right into the ground on this one. And you're the one that keeps trying to reframe the argument. You first claimed that Palast wasn't focused on voter fraud. Now you're claiming that he's not focused on claims of voter fraud because he thinks none existed.

It's the same claim I've made from the beginning. I've stuck to my arguments. You've run away from every argument you've made.

But what is the subject, boys and girls?

Voter fraud, and claims of voter fraud. Still.

Even you realize that there is a difference between "voter fraud" and "claims of voter fraud". You're just too dishonest to admit that Palast never wrote about the former; only the latter.

Voter reports problem with ballot machine
Sam Laughinghouse of New Bern said he pushed the button to vote Republican in all races, but the voting machine screen displayed a ballot with all Democrats checked
Voter reports problem with ballot machine | machine, screen, voter - Local - Sun Journal

Thing about this is it's not a one time thing it's being reported all over North Carolina.

Paper ballots are the way to go....I am a Democrat and I don't trust those machines.

Doesn't it seem odd that when this happens it always seems to favor the democrats?

Doesn't it seem to be a sad fact that you are a lying idiot?

Vote Fraud 2004: How Ohio was "Delivered" to Bush

Paper ballots are the way to go....I am a Democrat and I don't trust those machines.

Doesn't it seem odd that when this happens it always seems to favor the democrats?

Doesn't it seem to be a sad fact that you are a lying idiot?

Vote Fraud 2004: How Ohio was "Delivered" to Bush

The liar claims he didn't ignore Palast (who has been writing about electoral fraud for over a decade) while claiming it always benefits the dems

If wingnuts didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say

And another wingnut is reduced to childish taunts

I accept your surrender:lol:

Do you have another user name on this discussion board? Would it by chance be jake starkey?

Can you explain why you said Palasts' liberalism was my opinion, and later claimed you knew it was a fact?

Are all your lies so transparent?

I have already explained my reasoning to you for asking the way I did go back and reread what I posted.

Forum List

Back