October surprise is here

Like I said before "He's a liberal, so wingnuts ignored him"

You're just too weak to admit ignoring him. The proof is that you don't know who he is, and you think his existence is my "opinion".

Greg Palast is a liberal journalist who has been writing about electoral fraud (as opposed to voter fraud) for at least a decade. This is fact, not opinion.

Google is your friend

Google

And I'll accept your apology if you have the strength ogf character to offer it

he has been quoted in threads before and we had Discussions about These problems in the past, and people on Both sides DID NOT ignore them.

Charles most know this but sangha seems to be unaware of that fact.

If it a fact, then I am unaware of it. However, there is NO DOUBT that you have completely ignored his work. If you hadnt ignored it, you wouldn't have asked me for a link or called his existence my "opinion"

Secondly, even if there were discussions about "These problems" that does nothing to refute my claim that conservatives ignored Greg Palasts reports because he is a liberal.

Bottom line - I have yet to see any evidence that even one conservative paid attention to Greg Palast, just as I suspected

Voter reports problem with ballot machine
Sam Laughinghouse of New Bern said he pushed the button to vote Republican in all races, but the voting machine screen displayed a ballot with all Democrats checked
Voter reports problem with ballot machine | machine, screen, voter - Local - Sun Journal

Thing about this is it's not a one time thing it's being reported all over North Carolina.

Paper ballots are the way to go....I am a Democrat and I don't trust those machines.

Doesn't it seem odd that when this happens it always seems to favor the democrats?

If you weren't so busy ignoring Greg Palast, you would know that it doesn't always favor the democrats

Like I said before "He's a liberal, so wingnuts ignored him"

You're just too weak to admit ignoring him. The proof is that you don't know who he is, and you think his existence is my "opinion".

Greg Palast is a liberal journalist who has been writing about electoral fraud (as opposed to voter fraud) for at least a decade. This is fact, not opinion.

Google is your friend

Google

And I'll accept your apology if you have the strength ogf character to offer it

he has been quoted in threads before and we had Discussions about These problems in the past, and people on Both sides DID NOT ignore them.

If you have any links, I would appreciate seeing those threads. I suspect most of the wingnuts dismissed his reports because he is a liberal, but I could be wrong. However, anyone who claims, as some have done in this thread, that all of the problems benefit dems has defnitely not paid any attention to Greg Palast

iGoogle it's your friend

Paper ballots are the way to go....I am a Democrat and I don't trust those machines.

Doesn't it seem odd that when this happens it always seems to favor the democrats?

If you weren't so busy ignoring Greg Palast, you would know that it doesn't always favor the democrats

LOL 9 times out of 10 it will favor the democrats and not always 9 times out of 10 just depends where it happens.

If it a fact, then I am unaware of it. However, there is NO DOUBT that you have completely ignored his work. If you hadnt ignored it, you wouldn't have asked me for a link or called his existence my "opinion"

Secondly, even if there were discussions about "These problems" that does nothing to refute my claim that conservatives ignored Greg Palasts reports because he is a liberal.

Bottom line - I have yet to see any evidence that even one conservative paid attention to Greg Palast, just as I suspected

I always ask for a link even if I already know the answer. I just want to see where you get your information and to keep things up front.

I always ask for a link even if I already know the answer. I just want to see where you get your information and to keep things up front.

So now you're going to deepen your dishonesty and claim you knew about Palast and knew that he was a liberal?

Then why did you call it an "opinion" when you knew it was true?:eusa_whistle:

If you have any links, I would appreciate seeing those threads. I suspect most of the wingnuts dismissed his reports because he is a liberal, but I could be wrong. However, anyone who claims, as some have done in this thread, that all of the problems benefit dems has defnitely not paid any attention to Greg Palast

iGoogle it's your friend

Thanks!!!

It turns out I was right and Charles_Main is a big fat liar.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-party/134312-tea-party-plot-in-wisconsin-3.html#post2776079

Message #38 has C_M dismissing reports of electoral fraud simply because it came from a liberal source.l In that thread, Palasts' reports are mentioned and linked and, surprise of surprises, C_M completely ignores them.

And contrary to C_M dishonest claims, not one conservative takes Palasts' reports seriously. They all either ignore him, or dismiss him as "biased"

iGoogle it's your friend

Thanks!!!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-party/134312-tea-party-plot-in-wisconsin-3.html#post2776079

Message #38 has C_M dismissing reports of electoral fraud simply because it came from a liberal source.l In that thread, Palasts' reports are mentioned and linked and, surprise of surprises, C_M completely ignores them.

And contrary to C_M dishonest claims, not one conservative takes Palasts' reports seriously. They all either ignore him, or dismiss him as "biased"

You polled every conservative in the US, huh?

Retard.

iGoogle it's your friend

Thanks!!!

You're asn asswhole do you know the difference between voter Fraud and 'voter suppression'

iGoogle it's your friend

Thanks!!!

Retard.

Only a retard would think you have to poll every conservative when everyone knows they only have one thought between all of them :lol:

iGoogle it's your friend

Thanks!!!

You're asn asswhole do you know the difference between voter Fraud and 'voter suppression'

We're talking about ELECTORAL FRAUD, not "voter fraud" or "voter suppression", Einstein :lol:

Do you know the difference between "electoral fraud" and "voter fraud" and "voter suppression"?

on edit: BTW I noticed you haven't explained why you called Palasts' liberalism an "opinion" when you knew it was a fact? IS it because you got pwned?

Last edited:
Thanks!!!

Retard.

Only a retard would think you have to poll every conservative when everyone knows they only have one thought between all of them :lol:

Doubling down on your stupidity, huh?

You're a liberal version of TPS and Stephanie. Completely retarded and willing to believe anything that demagogues your side and denigrates the other.

Loon.

Retard.

You're a liberal version of TPS and Stephanie. Completely retarded and willing to believe anything that demagogues your side and denigrates the other.

Loon.

Another wingnut reduced to childish name-calling

I accept your surrender

Thanks!!!

We're talking about ELECTORAL FRAUD, not "voter fraud" or "voter suppression", Einstein :lol:

Do you know the difference between "electoral fraud" and "voter fraud" and "voter suppression"?

Actually, Palast focuses on voter suppression and voter fraud in his writings. Caging and purging of rolls specifically.

So you really don't know what the fuck you're talking about, while at the same time you claim victory by creating strawmen.

IOW: You look and act like a completely foolish hack.

But please, continue...

Actually, Palast focuses on voter suppression and voter fraud in his writings. Caging and purging of rolls specifically.

So you really don't know what the fuck you're talking about, while at the same time you claim victory by creating strawmen.

But please, continue...

Some things never change.

Thanks!!!

on edit: BTW I noticed you haven't explained why you called Palasts' liberalism an "opinion" when you knew it was a fact? IS it because you got pwned?

Maybe you should read the post you link me to.

Quote: Originally Posted by taichiliberal
If these allegations are true, it gets one wondering if similar actions are not being planned in other states:

State Republicans, Tea Party groups planning 'voter suppression' during fall elections, liberal group says

Quote Originally Posted by Charles mainWow really a Liberal group says so eh..

LOL

please
They are in fact talking about

State Republicans, Tea Party groups planning 'voter suppression' during fall elections, liberal group says

Voter reports problem with ballot machine
Sam Laughinghouse of New Bern said he pushed the button to vote Republican in all races, but the voting machine screen displayed a ballot with all Democrats checked
Voter reports problem with ballot machine | machine, screen, voter - Local - Sun Journal

Thing about this is it's not a one time thing it's being reported all over North Carolina.

This does not fit within the context of an "October Surprise."

Maybe not your's but for me it will do.

Retard.

Loon.
looks like someone cloned rdean

Actually, Palast focuses on electoral fraud and voter suppression. He says little about voter fraud, though he did write a few articles about Ann Coulters' voter fraud.

But please, continue...

OK, since you think Palast concentrates on voter fraud (amongst other things) you are obviously talking out of your ass. Palast has said little about voter fraud. That's why you can't back your lies up with a link to these mythical articles on voter fraud, while I posted a link to dozens of Palast reports on electoral fraud and voter suppression

It looks like more than one wingnut doesn't know the difference between electoral fraud and voter fraud, and voter suppression

Forum List

Back