October surprise is here

I blame Bush and Delay for allowing Democrats to continue their corrupt Tammany Hall ways.

They could have easily insisted on and passed a National Voter ID Act and they should have treated voter fraud like they were going after Organized crime

Ya'd think that the wingnuts here weren't around for the 2000 Presidential election!

Suddenly they're all shocked by bugs in the voting machines!

So, if the Dems win by a landslide and it's found that there were problems with the voting machines are you going to take the same position on it as you did in 2000?

No recounts, no redoing the elections. The results stand regardless of problems with the machines, right?

Hey, there's even a Supreme court decision about it aleady!

We're talking about ELECTORAL FRAUD, not "voter fraud" or "voter suppression", Einstein :lol:

Do you know the difference between "electoral fraud" and "voter fraud" and "voter suppression"?

Actually, Palast focuses on voter suppression and voter fraud in his writings. Caging and purging of rolls specifically.

So you really don't know what the fuck you're talking about, while at the same time you claim victory by creating strawmen.

IOW: You look and act like a completely foolish hack.

But please, continue...

Some things never change.

And another wingnut who makes claims and runs away when challenged. C_M claims that conservatives on USMB did not dismiss or ignore Palast. Here's a link to a thread where wingnuts, including C_M, dismiss or ignore Palast.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-party/134312-tea-party-plot-in-wisconsin.html

You're right, some things never change, like the ease it takes to debunk your lies

Voter reports problem with ballot machine
Sam Laughinghouse of New Bern said he pushed the button to vote Republican in all races, but the voting machine screen displayed a ballot with all Democrats checked
Voter reports problem with ballot machine | machine, screen, voter - Local - Sun Journal

Thing about this is it's not a one time thing it's being reported all over North Carolina.

This does not fit within the context of an "October Surprise."

Maybe not your's but for me it will do.

It has nothing to do with me or you. An October Surprise is some damaging scandal that breaks about a candidate within a few days of the election that can have an adverse affect on that candidate's performance in the election, like the infamous Tom Brokaw Bush letter in 2004.

This is not a scandal. This is a software malfunction on some voting machines.

Ya'd think that the wingnuts here weren't around for the 2000 Presidential election!

Suddenly they're all shocked by bugs in the voting machines!

So, if the Dems win by a landslide and it's found that there were problems with the voting machines are you going to take the same position on it as you did in 2000?

No recounts, no redoing the elections. The results stand regardless of problems with the machines, right?

Hey, there's even a Supreme court decision about it aleady!

Poor richard do you know all the facts that gore wanted to do? Bushg wanted a the votes recounted gore just wanted certain county's recounted.

You're asn asswhole do you know the difference between voter Fraud and 'voter suppression'

We're talking about ELECTORAL FRAUD, not "voter fraud" or "voter suppression", Einstein :lol:

Do you know the difference between "electoral fraud" and "voter fraud" and "voter suppression"?

on edit: BTW I noticed you haven't explained why you called Palasts' liberalism an "opinion" when you knew it was a fact? IS it because you got pwned?

Maybe you should read the post you link me to.

Quote: Originally Posted by taichiliberal
If these allegations are true, it gets one wondering if similar actions are not being planned in other states:

State Republicans, Tea Party groups planning 'voter suppression' during fall elections, liberal group says

Quote Originally Posted by Charles mainWow really a Liberal group says so eh..

LOL

please
They are in fact talking about

State Republicans, Tea Party groups planning 'voter suppression' during fall elections, liberal group says

Boy, are you dumb!!

I said that Palast had written about "these problems" for years and the conservatives ignored him because he was liberal. In the thread I link to, C_M completely IGNORES commenting on Palast while claiming that Palast was not ignored.

And you think the link provesd C_M didn't ignore the link to Palast? :cuckoo:

on edit: BTW I noticed you haven't STILL explained why you called Palasts' liberalism an "opinion" when you knew it was a fact? IS it because you got pwned?

Palast has said little about voter fraud. That's why you can't back your lies up with a link to these mythical articles on voter fraud, while I posted a link to dozens of Palast reports on electoral fraud and voter suppression

It looks like more than one wingnut doesn't know the difference between electoral fraud and voter fraud, and voter suppression

Greg Palast Purging the Purgers

The phrase "voter fraud" appears 9 times. In an article written by Palast, on his own website.

Here's some more articles, written by him, specifically on Voter Fraud.

Greg Palast Don’t Fire Gonzales

Greg Palast Drinking the Kool-Aid How Cries of Voter Fraud Cover Up GOP Elections Theft

You want more...or are you done looking like a dumbass yet?

This does not fit within the context of an "October Surprise."

It has nothing to do with me or you. An October Surprise is some damaging scandal that breaks about a candidate within a few days of the election that can have an adverse affect on that candidate's performance in the election, like the infamous Tom Brokaw Bush letter in 2004.

Would it be a scandal if it was found out the machine's were munipulated by a democrat?

Would it be a scandal if it was found out the machine's were munipulated by a democrat?

They weren't.

hanlons razor

They weren't.

How do you know they haven't been? This election cycle isn't even over yet.

hanlons razor

I can hear the googles being hit from here....

Voter reports problem with ballot machine
Sam Laughinghouse of New Bern said he pushed the button to vote Republican in all races, but the voting machine screen displayed a ballot with all Democrats checked
Voter reports problem with ballot machine | machine, screen, voter - Local - Sun Journal

Thing about this is it's not a one time thing it's being reported all over North Carolina.

RULE NEMBER ONE.....NEVER vote by using the "straight party ticket" button..
It comes as no surprise this kind of fraud is occuring in Eastern NC. Eastern NC is a democrat stronghold. This goes all the way back to reconstruction. The perception among those east of I-95 that the GOP is still Lincoln's GOP..The party that ended the Confederacy.
Not heavily populated, though the Eastern part of NC has wielded political power in the state for over 100 years.

hanlons razor

Not saying that this is the work of a democrat just sayin g it's odd that when this happens it always favors the democrats for the most part.

not much of a surprise. We just call it cheating. And of course the lib attornies general see NOTHING!

Oh there's no proof, they cry. They don't even see proof when it's on video tape like the voter intimidation. At what point does some judge say to hell with you assholes, Even I can see it from here!

Angle campaign attorney: Reid "intends to steal this election if he can't win it outright" - Politics: Ralston's Flash - Las Vegas Sun

Sure this is fundraising text, but even if a quarter true... wow. Go ahead and look at the response garnered in the link on the right from the attorney general.

Thanks!!!

It turns out I was right and Charles_Main is a big fat liar.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-party/134312-tea-party-plot-in-wisconsin-3.html#post2776079

Message #38 has C_M dismissing reports of electoral fraud simply because it came from a liberal source.l In that thread, Palasts' reports are mentioned and linked and, surprise of surprises, C_M completely ignores them.

And contrary to C_M dishonest claims, not one conservative takes Palasts' reports seriously. They all either ignore him, or dismiss him as "biased"

You polled every conservative in the US, huh?

Retard.

Only a retard would think you have to poll every conservative when everyone knows they only have one thought between all of them :lol:
LIberals always attack conservatives by saying we "march in lockstep"...
That's the pot calling the kettle "black"....
More hypocrisy from the lib moonbats...

Palast has said little about voter fraud. That's why you can't back your lies up with a link to these mythical articles on voter fraud, while I posted a link to dozens of Palast reports on electoral fraud and voter suppression

It looks like more than one wingnut doesn't know the difference between electoral fraud and voter fraud, and voter suppression

The phrase "voter fraud" appears 9 times. In an article written by Palast, on his own website.

Greg Palast Drinking the Kool-Aid How Cries of Voter Fraud Cover Up GOP Elections Theft

Your links prove that you're both wrong and a liar.:lol::lol::lol:

Every mention of "voter fraud", EVERY SINGLE MENTION, is in relation to the GOP's false claims of "voter fraud". IOW, Palast doesn't write about "voter fraud"; He writes about how the GOP uses "Cries of Voter Fraud" to "Cover Up GOP Elections Theft"

Here's what Palast says about "voter fraud"

Months ago, we obtained, as part of our investigation for Rolling Stone magazine, the Republican's list the GOP alleged were the very worst cases of vote and registration fraud by ACORN and similar groups. We went through the names the GOP asserted were "obviously, undeniably and clearly fraudulent" voter registrations.

First, there was Melissa Tais, a dubious ACORN registrant. Her two voter registration forms show, admittedly, suspiciously different signatures. Republicans suggested Melissa was part of a massive fraud to allow Democrats to vote twice.

They were wrong. Ms. Tais, a Cerrillos, New Mexico, waitress, told us she had signed one form on a table and one form holding the paper in her hand. Hence, a second, wobbly signature.

Then there was Patricia White, who Republicans claimed was a fictitious voter. When we filmed her at home in Albuquerque, she seemed real enough.

And so on, through the entire GOP list -- not one fraud. And these were their best cases out of the five million "illegal voters" who Republican leaders claim have infiltrated America's voting rolls.

Palast claims there was "not one fraud" and you think Palasts' writings have focused on voter fraud :cuckoo:

Your links prove that you're both wrong and a liar.:lol::lol::lol:

Every mention of "voter fraud", EVERY SINGLE MENTION, is in relation to the GOP's false claims of "voter fraud". IOW, Palast doesn't write about "voter fraud"; He writes about how the GOP uses "Cries of Voter Fraud" to "Cover Up GOP Elections Theft"

Here's what Palast says about "voter fraud"

Months ago, we obtained, as part of our investigation for Rolling Stone magazine, the Republican's list the GOP alleged were the very worst cases of vote and registration fraud by ACORN and similar groups. We went through the names the GOP asserted were "obviously, undeniably and clearly fraudulent" voter registrations.

First, there was Melissa Tais, a dubious ACORN registrant. Her two voter registration forms show, admittedly, suspiciously different signatures. Republicans suggested Melissa was part of a massive fraud to allow Democrats to vote twice.

They were wrong. Ms. Tais, a Cerrillos, New Mexico, waitress, told us she had signed one form on a table and one form holding the paper in her hand. Hence, a second, wobbly signature.

Then there was Patricia White, who Republicans claimed was a fictitious voter. When we filmed her at home in Albuquerque, she seemed real enough.

And so on, through the entire GOP list -- not one fraud. And these were their best cases out of the five million "illegal voters" who Republican leaders claim have infiltrated America's voting rolls.

Palast claims there was "not one fraud" and you think Palasts' writings have focused on voter fraud :cuckoo:

I said he focused on Voter Fraud.

You said he doesn't because he focuses on GOP claims of voter fraud? :cuckoo: How is this not focusing on voter fraud?

And then you ignore the first link where he lays out his case for GOP perpetuated voter fraud? :cuckoo::cuckoo: How is this not focusing on voter fraud?

I guess the answer to my last question was a resounding "no"?

Dumbass. You just proved it for me.

You polled every conservative in the US, huh?

Retard.

Only a retard would think you have to poll every conservative when everyone knows they only have one thought between all of them :lol:
LIberals always attack conservatives by saying we "march in lockstep"...
That's the pot calling the kettle "black"....
More hypocrisy from the lib moonbats...

The proof is that ALL conservatives agree about Palast. That's why all the wingnuts are running away from my challenge - Link to a post where a conservative doesn't either ignore or dismiss Palasts' claims

Forum List

Back