"Occupy" shows true colors, real tactics

So funny, reading the liberal defense of these people yet many called me a criminal in my thread.

So many two faced faggots on here.

Ummm... being arrested doesn't necessarily make you a criminal... funny how that works... but you have no problem calling OWS people criminals for the actions of a few.

I've never called anyone but holder a criminal. I've judged what they stand for but no individuals. And that's more than I can say for many of you on here. My thread even has key words or tags like white trash and criminal in it. It's sad how childish and two faced many on here are.

So funny, reading the liberal defense of these people yet many called me a criminal in my thread.

So many two faced faggots on here.

Ummm... being arrested doesn't necessarily make you a criminal... funny how that works... but you have no problem calling OWS people criminals for the actions of a few.

I've never called anyone but holder a criminal. I've judged what they stand for but no individuals. And that's more than I can say for many of you on here. My thread even has key words or tags like white trash and criminal in it. It's sad how childish and two faced many on here are.

Well... just out of curiosity, what's your status with that deal? Did you end up with a fine, or do you have to go through the judicial process? I saw the thread... I refused to comment on it because I don't take advantage of other people's misfortunes.

Well... just out of curiosity, what's your status with that deal? Did you end up with a fine, or do you have to go through the judicial process? I saw the thread... I refused to comment on it because I don't take advantage of other people's misfortunes.

Court next month. Fines will probably be around 300 or 400

wow... that's steep for a noise violation. That's all it was, right? You didn't punch out a cop or resist arrest or anything?

I take it you live in a small town.
Townie cops don't like being questioned....EVER.
And of course the town judge would NEVER take the work of a civilian over that of the cops. Why that would be anarchy.

Riot police clash with Oakland Occupy protesters, 400 arrested | WORLD News
Almost 400 arrested in Oakland Occupy protests - Inside Bay Area

These people are fucking savages. The only thing keeping them alive is our propensity to dispense justice in a merciful manner.
What separates us from places like China, Egypt and Syria for example is our respect for the US Constitution.
The "Occupiers" should be thankful they are living in a country that tolerates their existence.

I'm sorry, but with the Oakland's police's history. They. have. no. credibility.

wow... that's steep for a noise violation. That's all it was, right? You didn't punch out a cop or resist arrest or anything?

Nope, none of that. Two tickets plus court costs and that's if I don't hire legal counsel.

Protests shouldnt interrupt? LOL Go ahead and just say you dont like protests. It's like saying horns are ok as long as they dont make noise. That is the point of a protest you idiots
Your right to protest doesn't trump the rights of others to go about their lives unhindered.

But we get it: All animals are equal. Some are more equal than others.

Nobody has any right to disrupt and stopbthe conducting of normal business,protesting is one thing,but when they start threatening lives,i have a right to defend my family,especially garbage that burns my flag.

No one has the right to protest? You really love the constitution dont cha?
Where in the Constitution is the right to destroy property protected? Kthnxbai.

There is a difference in petitioning your government for redress of grievance and out right destroying private property and fighting with police and breaking the law. The constitution protects free speech, it does not give anybody the right to break the law while speaking.

Sure there is a difference and sometimes they isnt. A protest isnt what you want it to be it's meant to get attention. If you dont like the way they get attention, you dont agree with the notion of "protesting". Plenty of Protestors throghout history have "broken the law" or cause people to be late or slow traffic or whatever your newest complaint is. I'm glad they did because if they protest the way you want them too wouldnt shit get done.
Thanks for demonstrating yet again that you feel some people's rights are more important than others'.

This is a shell game. Cons like to pretend they are for protests only if they don't look or sound like a protest. Which is like being a cat lover but not liking fur, claws and meows.

Ask a righty if they can name One protest they agree with or agree with their tactics. You'll find that they can't name one except maybe the tea party sponsored by Freedomworks. So not really a protest, more like an assembly. Other than that they dislike ALL protests. Go ahead, ask them.

We dont go around,burning,killing,tenting and shitting in the wide.open,or interfere in the everyday persons right to go to work,or their safety. Unlike the commie supported bums,we make change.

Nahh... you guys are more organized and insidious than that. You guys are the masters of deceit and division. You plot and plan to crumble our country's people to support and expand the Plutocracy that our country has become. You fight, deflect and disown anyone who does not agree with your tyrannical plans. You use words like "Commie" because you know it's strikes fear in the hearts of anyone who was alive during the Cold War...and even greater fear for those who weren't born yet...because they've heard the stories about it.

Once you peel back the layers of your deception and hatred, you are nothing more than bullies...Cowards who are so insecure that they need to bring others down to make themselves feel better.
Sheer projection.

Nobody has any right to disrupt and stopbthe conducting of normal business,protesting is one thing,but when they start threatening lives,i have a right to defend my family,especially garbage that burns my flag.

Store owners are responsible for thier own property. They have these new fangles things called security screens that drop down or expand accross and protect windows and doors.

Is it unreasonable to expect that people will be protesting in areas that will get the governments and the media's attention? Businesses should take that into account and design thier store fronts accordingly.

You think protest is a brand new idea...OMG we were blindsided!!!!

Protecting one's goods from damage or theft has been the responsibility of shop owners for THOUSANDS of years.

We do not ignore the FIRST ammentment to our constitution for the convenience of shop owners to make an extra buck on the day of a protest..

Don't worry Davey..when the Stupid People Of The World unite and protest in the streets that the intelligent people "get it" and they don't ...I will support your right to tell the world all about it.

Store owners are responsible for thier own property. They have these new fangles things called security screens that drop down or expand accross and protect windows and doors.

Is it unreasonable to expect that people will be protesting in areas that will get the governments and the media's attention? Businesses should take that into account and design thier store fronts accordingly.

Protecting one's goods from damage or theft has been the responsibility of shop owners for THOUSANDS of years.

We do not ignore the FIRST ammentment to our constitution for the convenience of shop owners to make an extra buck on the day of a protest..

Don't worry Davey..when the Stupid People Of The World unite and protest in the streets that the intelligent people "get it" and they don't ...I will support your right to tell the world all about it.

So if I owned a business and protesters try to detroy my property I can shoot them?

If they want to break the law then they need to be held accountable.

The Tea Party held peaceful protest and took the House from the Dems and almost took the senate.

We dont go around,burning,killing,tenting and shitting in the wide.open,or interfere in the everyday persons right to go to work,or their safety. Unlike the commie supported bums,we make change.

Nahh... you guys are more organized and insidious than that. You guys are the masters of deceit and division. You plot and plan to crumble our country's people to support and expand the Plutocracy that our country has become. You fight, deflect and disown anyone who does not agree with your tyrannical plans. You use words like "Commie" because you know it's strikes fear in the hearts of anyone who was alive during the Cold War...and even greater fear for those who weren't born yet...because they've heard the stories about it.

Once you peel back the layers of your deception and hatred, you are nothing more than bullies...Cowards who are so insecure that they need to bring others down to make themselves feel better.
Sheer projection.

Harrumph...you sound like an English barrister or something. Sheer projection? No it's not... I've seen it Hundreds of times, if not thousands... right here on this forum. Including yourself, slick.

Just because you don't think it's so, doesn't mean it is.

Have you read Rules for Radicals? I'm about 30% through it... and so far? It's your indoctrination... Unwittingly? Perhaps... but those that put these ideas in your head? They know what the fuck they are doing and they learned it from good 'ol Saul.

OWS? They are so disorganized and scattershot...which is exactly what Alinsky was trying to help those young radicals of the 60's with... how to organize. That's why the Heritage Foundation and FreedomWorks passed the book out to their people... to teach them proper radical methodology.

Gates? A 12-gauge and a box of shells is much cheaper. Shop owners should blow away those lazy dumbfucks that break into their stores.

Hey, you wanna pretend to be revolutionaries, that's part of the game. Be a martyr to the cause. Maybe they'd print "Remember Huggy!!" t-shirts and have candlelight vigils in your memory.

Or you lazy dumbfucks could just not break stuff that isn't yours. You really don't have the right to do that, you know.

Actually, it doesn't look like you know that.

Dumbass.

Sheer projection.

Harrumph...you sound like an English barrister or something. Sheer projection? No it's not... I've seen it Hundreds of times, if not thousands... right here on this forum. Including yourself, slick.
No, you haven't.
Just because you don't think it's so, doesn't mean it is.

Have you read Rules for Radicals? I'm about 30% through it... and so far? It's your indoctrination... Unwittingly? Perhaps... but those that put these ideas in your head? They know what the fuck they are doing and they learned it from good 'ol Saul.
Unlike you, I don't need anyone to put ideas in my head.
OWS? They are so disorganized and scattershot...which is exactly what Alinsky was trying to help those young radicals of the 60's with... how to organize. That's why the Heritage Foundation and FreedomWorks passed the book out to their people... to teach them proper radical methodology.
Just because you feel it's so, doesn't mean it is.

h/t Gateway Pundit

Papa Obama’s #Occupy Goons Plan Massive “F**k the Police” Rally
Indeed, welcome to Papa Obama's "Hope & Change"

I]Organizers held a news conference outside Oakland City Hall on Wednesday to denounce police and restate their goal to move into a vacant building. Members called for another demonstration Saturday night, the latest in what Occupy activists have dubbed "F- the police" rallies, as well as a march to a courthouse Monday.

426977_2274591724083_1827396346_1579641_290215181_n.jpg

Last edited:

Gates? A 12-gauge and a box of shells is much cheaper. Shop owners should blow away those lazy dumbfucks that break into their stores.

Hey, you wanna pretend to be revolutionaries, that's part of the game. Be a martyr to the cause. Maybe they'd print "Remember Huggy!!" t-shirts and have candlelight vigils in your memory.

Or you lazy dumbfucks could just not break stuff that isn't yours. You really don't have the right to do that, you know.

Actually, it doesn't look like you know that.

Dumbass.

Cheaper? You really think so? You should look into the law a little more closely. I know a little about this exact subject because I have to deal with break ins and dealing with the perps and the police that have to come and deal with my "detainees"..or write a report as to why I had to knock a bitch out. I don't know the law where you live but here in Seattle if you shoot someone with your 12 gauge just for breaking a store window and the person did not assault you and physically threaten your life you will go to jail and then be convicted of armed assault and if you injure them they can sue you and win, If you kill one of them you will go to prison for at least 7 years and THAT is with good time.

In short Davey..you are an idiot and have obviously never been in a situation like that.

I don't go to protests. If I have a problem with someone I prefer to handle it face to face. I get better results that way.

Ya you fucking dumb ass ..it is cheaper to just protect your property the best you can with passive restraint like screens and gates. You cannot even have dangerous fencing like razor wire. If someone accidentally gets stuck and starts blleeding you will go to jail.

Forum List

Back