"Occupy" shows true colors, real tactics

Store owners are responsible for thier own property. They have these new fangles things called security screens that drop down or expand accross and protect windows and doors.

Is it unreasonable to expect that people will be protesting in areas that will get the governments and the media's attention? Businesses should take that into account and design thier store fronts accordingly.

You think protest is a brand new idea...OMG we were blindsided!!!!

Protecting one's goods from damage or theft has been the responsibility of shop owners for THOUSANDS of years.

We do not ignore the FIRST ammentment to our constitution for the convenience of shop owners to make an extra buck on the day of a protest..

Don't worry Davey..when the Stupid People Of The World unite and protest in the streets that the intelligent people "get it" and they don't ...I will support your right to tell the world all about it.
Gates? A 12-gauge and a box of shells is much cheaper. Shop owners should blow away those lazy dumbfucks that break into their stores.

Hey, you wanna pretend to be revolutionaries, that's part of the game. Be a martyr to the cause. Maybe they'd print "Remember Huggy!!" t-shirts and have candlelight vigils in your memory.

Or you lazy dumbfucks could just not break stuff that isn't yours. You really don't have the right to do that, you know.

Actually, it doesn't look like you know that.

Dumbass.

Cheaper? You really think so? You should look into the law a little more closely. I know a little about this exact subject because I have to deal with break ins and dealing with the perps and the police that have to come and deal with my "detainees"..or write a report as to why I had to knock a bitch out. I don't know the law where you live but here in Seattle if you shoot someone with your 12 gauge just for breaking a store window and the person did not assault you and physically threaten your life you will go to jail and then be convicted of armed assault and if you injure them they can sue you and win, If you kill one of them you will go to prison for at least 7 years and THAT is with good time.
Yes, that's the standard liberal reaction to people defending themselves and their property: Put them in jail.

Morons.

In short Davey..you are an idiot and have obviously never been in a situation like that.

I don't go to protests. If I have a problem with someone I prefer to handle it face to face. I get better results that way.

Ya you fucking dumb ass ..it is cheaper to just protect your property the best you can with passive restraint like screens and gates. You cannot even have dangerous fencing like razor wire. If someone accidentally gets stuck and starts blleeding you will go to jail.
I'm curious if you'd be so dismissive if OWS morons were breaking your stuff. Hey, it's a right, isn't it? That seems to be what you keep insisting.

Store owners are responsible for thier own property. They have these new fangles things called security screens that drop down or expand accross and protect windows and doors.

Is it unreasonable to expect that people will be protesting in areas that will get the governments and the media's attention? Businesses should take that into account and design thier store fronts accordingly.

You think protest is a brand new idea...OMG we were blindsided!!!!

Protecting one's goods from damage or theft has been the responsibility of shop owners for THOUSANDS of years.

We do not ignore the FIRST ammentment to our constitution for the convenience of shop owners to make an extra buck on the day of a protest..

Don't worry Davey..when the Stupid People Of The World unite and protest in the streets that the intelligent people "get it" and they don't ...I will support your right to tell the world all about it.
Gates? A 12-gauge and a box of shells is much cheaper. Shop owners should blow away those lazy dumbfucks that break into their stores.

Hey, you wanna pretend to be revolutionaries, that's part of the game. Be a martyr to the cause. Maybe they'd print "Remember Huggy!!" t-shirts and have candlelight vigils in your memory.

Or you lazy dumbfucks could just not break stuff that isn't yours. You really don't have the right to do that, you know.

Dumbass.

Cheaper? You really think so? You should look into the law a little more closely. I know a little about this exact subject because I have to deal with break ins and dealing with the perps and the police that have to come and deal with my "detainees"..or write a report as to why I had to knock a bitch out. I don't know the law where you live but here in Seattle if you shoot someone with your 12 gauge just for breaking a store window and the person did not assault you and physically threaten your life you will go to jail and then be convicted of armed assault and if you injure them they can sue you and win, If you kill one of them you will go to prison for at least 7 years and THAT is with good time.

In short Davey..you are an idiot and have obviously never been in a situation like that.

I don't go to protests. If I have a problem with someone I prefer to handle it face to face. I get better results that way.

Ya you fucking dumb ass ..it is cheaper to just protect your property the best you can with passive restraint like screens and gates. You cannot even have dangerous fencing like razor wire. If someone accidentally gets stuck and starts blleeding you will go to jail.

How is it cheaper if you have to shut down and can not make money?

Dumbass.

How is it cheaper if you have to shut down and can not make money?
That's logic. Huggy doesn't do logic.

Forum List

Back