"Occupy" shows true colors, real tactics

thereisnospoon

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2010
mid south
Let me tell you this.second amendment rights should rule agaibst this soros funded anarchy. I dont care whos reading,but if i had my family with me,and our lives were threatened in anyway going to work,or going to the bank,id riddle some occupiers full of lead,those bums are trying to overthrow the country,and the illegal POTUS is involved.

Nobody has any right to disrupt and stopbthe conducting of normal business,protesting is one thing,but when they start threatening lives,i have a right to defend my family,especially garbage that burns my flag.

With all those hundred of arrests, the other day

It is funny and sad to hear the MSM fall over itself

In trying to rationalize away OWS bad behaviour

Nobody has any right to disrupt and stopbthe conducting of normal business,protesting is one thing,but when they start threatening lives,i have a right to defend my family,especially garbage that burns my flag.

You are a horribly mis guided willfully ignorant man. The conducting of "normal business" by Wall street has already robbed you and your family of much of it's potential future and made you much less safe.

If "your flag" was made in China you should probably burn it yourself. But a dumb fuck like you probably shops at wallmart where you personnally do more damage to America than anyone in the street breaking a window.

Thanks for playing...fool.

They honestly believe that defacating in public, destroying public property, and arson are free speech.

And provoking the police is just plain fun. (as long as they are doing for it for political reasons)

They're not going away. Dismissing them as insignificant could be costly. It only takes a handful of troublemakers to cause a riot.

Riot police clash with Oakland Occupy protesters, 400 arrested | WORLD News
Almost 400 arrested in Oakland Occupy protests - Inside Bay Area

These people are fucking savages. The only thing keeping them alive is our propensity to dispense justice in a merciful manner.
What separates us from places like China, Egypt and Syria for example is our respect for the US Constitution.
The "Occupiers" should be thankful they are living in a country that tolerates their existence.

They are.

But they want to keep it that way, too.

Something they doubt is happening.

Riot police clash with Oakland Occupy protesters, 400 arrested | WORLD News
Almost 400 arrested in Oakland Occupy protests - Inside Bay Area

These people are fucking savages. The only thing keeping them alive is our propensity to dispense justice in a merciful manner.
What separates us from places like China, Egypt and Syria for example is our respect for the US Constitution.
The "Occupiers" should be thankful they are living in a country that tolerates their existence.

The OWS is just Obama's version of the Arab Spring.

You are a horribly mis guided willfully ignorant man. The conducting of "normal business" by Wall street has already robbed you and your family of much of it's potential future and made you much less safe.

If "your flag" was made in China you should probably burn it yourself. But a dumb fuck like you probably shops at wallmart where you personnally do more damage to America than anyone in the street breaking a window.

I don't think it's Wall street that people are worried about....it's all the small business that are in the same location, the small coffee shop..restaurants...clothing stores...you know, the average people that have to go to work ever day to make a living! They're doing more than hurting the big money people, they're hurting people just like them that need to work for a living (well, SHOULD be working for a living instead of standing on the street).

Burning ANY flag, no matter where it was made is wrong. Our Walmart store employees many people in our area that wouldn't be working at all probably if they weren't here. I don't like buying something made in China either, but sometimes we don't have a choice. People with little money have to buy from stores that are cheaper, that's just a fact.

I don't think it's Wall street that people are worried about....it's all the small business that are in the same location, the small coffee shop..restaurants...clothing stores...you know, the average people that have to go to work ever day to make a living! They're doing more than hurting the big money people, they're hurting people just like them that need to work for a living (well, SHOULD be working for a living instead of standing on the street).

Burning ANY flag, no matter where it was made is wrong. Our Walmart store employees many people in our area that wouldn't be working at all probably if they weren't here. I don't like buying something made in China either, but sometimes we don't have a choice. People with little money have to buy from stores that are cheaper, that's just a fact.

UMMMMmmmm......

Bullshit!

And....

Bullshit!!!!

No one has the right to protest? You really love the constitution dont cha?

piss_on_fox_mousepad-p144722569243187989trak_400.jpg

Thank God for OWS protesters.

Last edited:

So explain to me how ordinary small business owners being forced to close their legitimate businesses by OWS protesters has jack shit impact on the 'evil' Wall Street?

Seems to me the horribly misguided, willfully ignorant one is you.

And the left is still embracing them while calling the tea party hateful, racists and all manner of other things.

The lefts support for OWS has shit to do with hateful racist tea partiers...but nice try tho:doubt:

UMMMMmmmm......

Bullshit!

And....

Bullshit!!!!

Total love how you completely ignored the first paragraph. What's the matter? Do you struggle to deal with those facts? It that too much of an inconvenient truth for ya?

Protests shouldnt interrupt? LOL Go ahead and just say you dont like protests. It's like saying horns are ok as long as they dont make noise. That is the point of a protest you idiots

Protests shouldnt interrupt? LOL Go ahead and just say you dont like protests. It's like saying horns are ok as long as they dont make noise. That is the point of a protest you idiots

Well, now that you mention it, that is kinda how I feel about children and girlfriends.

Forum List

Back