"Occupy" shows true colors, real tactics

And the left is still embracing them while calling the tea party hateful, racists and all manner of other things.

The lefts support for OWS has shit to do with hateful racist tea partiers...but nice try tho:doubt:

You can bloviate until the end of time. Not one single incident of racism can be attributed to the Tea Party.
That was a made up accusation. It was made up by the MSM and supporters of Obama who view the Tea Party as a viable political threat to the Obama regime.
The left has over played the race card to the point where is resembles the blaring car alarm in the shopping center parking lot. We are at first annoyed, then we just go about our business.
Now, you will not be permitted to deflect the thread away from the issue at hand. Which is the thuggery and anarchist actions of the Oakland Occupiers. Stay on point.

You are a horribly mis guided willfully ignorant man. The conducting of "normal business" by Wall street has already robbed you and your family of much of it's potential future and made you much less safe.

If "your flag" was made in China you should probably burn it yourself. But a dumb fuck like you probably shops at wallmart where you personnally do more damage to America than anyone in the street breaking a window.

Thanks for playing...fool.

I don't think it's Wall street that people are worried about....it's all the small business that are in the same location, the small coffee shop..restaurants...clothing stores...you know, the average people that have to go to work ever day to make a living! They're doing more than hurting the big money people, they're hurting people just like them that need to work for a living (well, SHOULD be working for a living instead of standing on the street).

Burning ANY flag, no matter where it was made is wrong. Our Walmart store employees many people in our area that wouldn't be working at all probably if they weren't here. I don't like buying something made in China either, but sometimes we don't have a choice. People with little money have to buy from stores that are cheaper, that's just a fact.

UMMMMmmmm......

Bullshit!

And....

Bullshit!!!!
Yeah, you are full of it. Pull your head away from obamaturds behind.

I don't think it's Wall street that people are worried about....it's all the small business that are in the same location, the small coffee shop..restaurants...clothing stores...you know, the average people that have to go to work ever day to make a living! They're doing more than hurting the big money people, they're hurting people just like them that need to work for a living (well, SHOULD be working for a living instead of standing on the street).

Burning ANY flag, no matter where it was made is wrong. Our Walmart store employees many people in our area that wouldn't be working at all probably if they weren't here. I don't like buying something made in China either, but sometimes we don't have a choice. People with little money have to buy from stores that are cheaper, that's just a fact.

UMMMMmmmm......

Bullshit!

And....

Bullshit!!!!

Total love how you completely ignored the first paragraph. What's the matter? Do you struggle to deal with those facts? It that too much of an inconvenient truth for ya?
The truth just proves huggy doesn't know the truth.

Nobody has any right to disrupt and stopbthe conducting of normal business,protesting is one thing,but when they start threatening lives,i have a right to defend my family,especially garbage that burns my flag.

You are a horribly mis guided willfully ignorant man. The conducting of "normal business" by Wall street has already robbed you and your family of much of it's potential future and made you much less safe.

If "your flag" was made in China you should probably burn it yourself. But a dumb fuck like you probably shops at wallmart where you personnally do more damage to America than anyone in the street breaking a window.

Dumb fucks like you think these piss soaked, shitty bottom dead beat faggots really have something to complain about. Meanwhile, Obama and the dems could ass rape you on a daily basis while you smile and say "thank you sir, may i have another".......

Last edited:
Nobody has any right to disrupt and stopbthe conducting of normal business,protesting is one thing,but when they start threatening lives,i have a right to defend my family,especially garbage that burns my flag.

Oh fuck off...
Get this....There is NO JUSTIFICATION whatsoever for this criminal behavior.
The only dumb fuck here is you....You're an ass cleaner. And now you're on ignore.

No one has the right to protest? You really love the constitution dont cha?

There is a difference in petitioning your government for redress of grievance and out right destroying private property and fighting with police and breaking the law. The constitution protects free speech, it does not give anybody the right to break the law while speaking.

And the left is still embracing them while calling the tea party hateful, racists and all manner of other things.

The lefts support for OWS has shit to do with hateful racist tea partiers...but nice try tho:doubt:

HAHA!! I've heard it all now. When has anybody in the tea party during any tea party rally shown that they where racist? I do however remember OWS yelling anti semetic slurs.

What separates us from places like China, Egypt and Syria for example is our respect for the US Constitution.

You're right. Those fuckers need to stop all the protesting and get in line.

Noone is saying they should stop protesting, they should just protest on public property and not break the laws while doing so. Throwing bricks through store windows is not protesting, it's destroying private property and breaking the law.

No one has the right to protest? You really love the constitution dont cha?

When you destroy someone else's property because you can't cope unless you get cradle to the grave care from the gubment, you have the right to have your faggoty ass handed to ya...... :thup:

Dumb fucks like you think these piss soaked, shitty bottom dead beat faggots really have something to complain about. Meanwhile, Obama and the dems could ass rape you on a daily basis while you smile and say "thank you sir, may i have another".......

Your avatar cracks me up, that's funny. :lol:

Last edited:
This spring here in Chicago we have G8+OWS...

I hope the cops and protesters kill one another.

This will be Armageddon...

I will be there - not as a protester but as an observer.

What separates us from places like China, Egypt and Syria for example is our respect for the US Constitution.

You're right. Those fuckers need to stop all the protesting and get in line.

no one wishes to stop protests. In case you missed it, we have the right to free speech and freedom of assembly.
However, those rights are not absolute.
We certiainly do not have the right to use our rights to usurp the rights of others.
Of course these anarchists do not acknowledge that.
One does not have the right to do as they wish just because they are pissed off. That's a justification defense. It doesn't wash.

Yeh, Yeh the fucking piece of clothe you so value is nothing without the people backing the ideals for which it once stood . When the finest Americans that are defending this country under the flag are stating stop the bullshit wars are ignored it helps tinder the flames that consume your once valued symbol of America and its ideals. So piss off and do something constructive for this country instead of fueling the fires.

Yeh, Yeh the fucking piece of clothe you so value is nothing without the people backing the ideals for which it once stood . When the finest Americans that are defending this country under the flag are stating stop the bullshit wars are ignored it helps tinder the flames that consume your once valued symbol of America and its ideals. So piss off and do something constructive for this country instead of fueling the fires.
It is my hope that in your time of need, the police ignore your fuck head ideas and do their job in a professional manner. Not because they owe you a thing. Lord knows a person with your radical thoughts should have their ass kicked from International Falls to Brownsville, but you are a citizen.
See that is the difference between us regular folk and you fucking radicals. We have respect. You live in a world of shit.

It is my hope that in your time of need, the police ignore your fuck head ideas and do their job in a professional manner. Not because they owe you a thing. Lord knows a person with your radical thoughts should have their ass kicked from International Falls to Brownsville, but you are a citizen.
See that is the difference between us regular folk and you fucking radicals. We have respect. You live in a world of shit.

:clap2:

Well now that the spirit react with hatred and anger. I NEVER depend on the law enforcement of this nation for anything. They have been cut in numbers of late and they have no civility in their actions as a whole. Are my thoughts radical or indeed is it yours?. To proclaim that you set the standards for this nation is not what the constitution preamble states, Remember?. We are brothers by citizenry and as such look at each others views as an exercise of one of the freedoms we are permitted under the very flag you rally. Why all the anger my brother? Have you been filled with such hatred by the influence of your environment? Free yourself and cleanse your mind and accept the possibility that even the reddest of necks can get along with the crispiest of burnouts. Rock On!!

Forum List

Back