Occult History of Halloween

Jeremiah, I pray that you may someday learn to walk upright and fearless before the gods, not cringing and afraid of the dark. May you be blessed in all that you do.

Jeremiah is the razor blade in my caramel apple.
Now, now... do not pout. I am trying to protect you because I care about you. Otherwise I wouldn't say a word and would not care about your eternal soul being in danger. I do care. Very much. Some of you are like lambs going to the slaughter - you have no idea of the evil that is surrounding you every day! It's alarming to say the least.
Some of us don't choose to walk around scared of our own shadows on a daily basis.

The light shines more brightly in the darkness. Both are part of the whole.
Interesting you should say this because it is the Christian that does not walk in fear while those in the occult live in fear, Pillars. There is torment, fear, in the occult. To be free of it one must come to Jesus Christ and be born again.
It is written:
The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.
Proverbs 28:1

Last edited:
Halloween is my favorite, already began celebrating by having a weekend in Salem......kiddies lived it

I hope you had a wonderful time! Neat place, isn't it? I love all the maritime history.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Thanks, Jeri! I wasn't planning on celebrating Halloween but now I think I will. :)

I'll be praying your plans change, Ravi.
Too late, I already bought candy and a witch's costume.

You can toss it in a trash can and burn it. It's your choice. I'm praying you'll do the right thing, Ravi.
I can't do that, it would pollute the air. It's from China and made of some synthetic fiber that I'm sure is bad for the environment.

Interesting you should say this because it is the Christian that does not walk in fear while those in the occult live in fear, Pillars. There is torment, fear, in the occult. To be free of it one must come to Jesus Christ and be born again.

You are the one preaching fear in this thread, not me. Namaste.

jesus-halloween-candy.jpg

No, I'm warning people to beware of this occult holiday and have nothing to do with it. Do you consider the commercial with the dummy in the crash test which gives a warning to put on your seat belt to be a fear tactic? Warnings are meant to save lives. Not create fear.

This is one of the only two times of the year that I allow myself to pig out on candy. The other is during that Rabbit Holiday in the spring.

No, I'm warning people to beware of this occult holiday and have nothing to do with it. Do you consider the commercial with the dummy in the crash test which gives a warning to put on your seat belt to be a fear tactic? Warnings are meant to save lives. Not create fear.
There is even a costume for crash test dummies do we forsake them in the name of the Lord? You have to draw the line between scare tactics and fun.

crash_test_dummy_1a1.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

There is even a costume for crash test dummies do we forsake them in the name of the Lord? You have to draw the line between scare tactics and fun.

crash_test_dummy_1a1.jpg
None of it is fun when you realize that Satan's endgame is to take people to hell, Alex. The occult is not something anyone should be involved in. Children should be protected from this occult day - Halloween - not taught that it is harmless fun - there is nothing harmless about it.

This man was a Grand Druid Witch who sat on the Council of 13. John Todd. He became a Christian and later was murdered for exposing his family secrets - he was born into a high level Witchcraft family (the Collins family).

crash_test_dummy_1a1.jpg
None of it is fun when you realize that Satan's endgame is to take people to hell, Alex. The occult is not something anyone should be involved in. Children should be protected from this occult day - Halloween - not taught that it is harmless fun - there is nothing harmless about it.
Hell is a mindset as it applies to Halloween, I live life to the fullest and enjoy candy on Halloween.

This is the actual testimony of his having sat on the Council of 13 and serving Lucifer. He exposes how witchcraft uses music to cast spells on the listeners. If you listen to one video? This should be the one. John Todd knew what he was talking about. He gave his life to give the church this information. It also gives his testimony of how he became a born again Christian.

crash_test_dummy_1a1.jpg
Hell is a mindset as it applies to Halloween, I live life to the fullest and enjoy candy on Halloween.

You can enjoy having candy any day of the year, Alex. What has that got to do with Halloween? Are you telling me that you cannot eat a piece of candy without celebrating Halloween at the same time? I disagree. You can have a piece of candy, a piece of cake, a piece of fruit any day of the year and you do not have to associate it with the occult. It's a choice. God forbids us to have anything to do with the occult.

I'm sorry for you, Jeremiah. I don't know what circumstances in your life have created you, but it's just pitiful that you feel a need to badmouth my faith.

If your god was the all-powerful deity that you claim he is, evil would have no power over his followers.

Another testimony by John Todd. Jack Chick met John Todd and created some comic books based on the information that John Todd gave him concerning the occult, look up the one titled, "The Broken Cross", human sacrifice, drinking blood, the kidnapping that goes on before Halloween, abductions of babies, children, young girls that will be sacrificed to Satan on October 31st.

Last edited:

crash_test_dummy_1a1.jpg

Hell is closed on Halloween

Even the devil likes to have a good time

I'm sorry for you, Jeremiah. I don't know what circumstances in your life have created you, but it's just pitiful that you feel a need to badmouth my faith.

If your god was the all-powerful deity that you claim he is, evil would have no power over his followers.

Exposing the evil of the occult is important so that people do not become deceived by the wicked one. If you choose to remain in the occult that is your decision. But you do not have the right to keep others from learning the truth. There is nothing hateful about exposing the evil behind the occult. Calvary love is based on speaking the truth. Some people like John Todd have given their own life to warn others. He was murdered over it. Do not tell me about evil. I am aware of what is evil and that is the purpose of my thread. If you do not like it, Pillars, you are free to make your own thread about it.
As for evil having power over the Christians? You are mistaken.

Evil does not have power over us. Satan is under our feet. This promise is given to the Born Again Believer (who walk in obedience to Jesus Christ and live holy lives), from Jesus Christ.

It is written:

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Luke 10:19.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back