Occult History of Halloween

The information offered on this thread will give the readers here at USMB the true history behind Halloween and why it is dangerous to permit your children to participate in it. Adults should not participate in it and churches should not offer alternative programs such as Harvest night. Some of the testimonies are from ex-Satanists who will share their own knowledge of what goes on during October 29th - October 31st. There is much documentation about this holiday so please look at all of the material and ask the LORD to confirm to you the truth about the occult origins of Halloween. Thank you for reading / watching the videos!

He sounds like he's retarded.

Nothing wrong with Halloween it is fun, nothing wrong with superheroes they are fun. It is when people want to demonize these fun things that kids get all screwed up. Saying it is bad is like saying Kool-aid is bad because people died after drinking the poison or cars are bad because people have killed with them.

The information offered on this thread will give the readers here at USMB the true history behind Halloween and why it is dangerous to permit your children to participate in it. Adults should not participate in it and churches should not offer alternative programs such as Harvest night. Some of the testimonies are from ex-Satanists who will share their own knowledge of what goes on during October 29th - October 31st. There is much documentation about this holiday so please look at all of the material and ask the LORD to confirm to you the truth about the occult origins of Halloween. Thank you for reading / watching the videos!

The myth of Samhain: Celtic God of the Dead

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I don't have a problem with Halloween. It's fun for kids regardless of whatever history is involved.

Please watch the videos on this thread, Pete. I believe you'll change your mind about that.
Jeri those are three hour long videos,you cant expect people to have the same passion for this that you do to sit through watching something that long. I'll take a look at that 14 minute video but i dont have time for those three hour long ones.

Try this one -

again like i said thats too long almost 2 hours.I am watching that second one you posted because that it is a reasonable timeframe of just 14 minutes.a video like that i can sit through.

If you look at 14 minutes of the video called The Replacement Gods - you'll get the picture and your eyes will be opened to exactly how satanic the superhero fantasy scene is. I know of at least two people online - one is a woman and the other a man - who use superheroes to depict themselves online - the woman is a high level witch and the man is very high up in Satanism and one of the most subtle -deceptive servants of Satan I've ever seen online. To those who are unaware of what he is up to? He is deadly. Same goes for the witch. The witch that operates under a superhero figure presents herself as a Christian of all things but it is clear that she is working hard to deceive many and destroy them.

Best thing about Halloween is it is fun for all ages
Used to be just for kids but now adults love it. I decorate my home more for Halloween than Christmas

Nothing wrong with Halloween it is fun, nothing wrong with superheroes they are fun. It is when people want to demonize these fun things that kids get all screwed up. Saying it is bad is like saying Kool-aid is bad because people died after drinking the poison or cars are bad because people have killed with them.
You are entitled to your opinion, Alex, but I disagree with you and if you watch these videos? You'll find that those who have done extensive research or were involved in the occult disagree with you also.

Used to be just for kids but now adults love it. I decorate my home more for Halloween than Christmas

It is written:

He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail.

The adversaries of the Lord shall be broken to pieces; out of heaven shall he thunder upon them: the Lord shall judge the ends of the earth; and he shall give strength unto his king, and exalt the horn of his anointed.
1 Samuel 2:9,10

It is written:

He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail.

The adversaries of the Lord shall be broken to pieces; out of heaven shall he thunder upon them: the Lord shall judge the ends of the earth; and he shall give strength unto his king, and exalt the horn of his anointed.
It is written
Religious old farts who take Halloween seriously are useless dicks

It is written:

For someone who worships such a powerful deity, you sure are scared of a lot of stuff.

I don't have a problem with Halloween. It's fun for kids regardless of whatever history is involved.

Please watch the videos on this thread, Pete. I believe you'll change your mind about that.

i watched that 14 minute one that a lot of people should look at and i found it very interesting when he talked about how even dressing up as casper the ghost is very bad as well.

he was also talking about what was discussed in halloween two how having a pumpkin with a candle at your door is inviting the devil in. In halloween two they referred to it as evil. that the pumpkins invited in evil to them.

You are entitled to your opinion, Alex, but I disagree with you and if you watch these videos? You'll find that those who have done extensive research or were involved in the occult disagree with you also.
I am not saying you are factually incorrect I am saying a child who comes from a loving, caring family will not suffer because they went trick or treating in a superhero costume.

The fact that Jeremiah thinks that kids worship Superman because they want to be a guy who wears a blue suit and rescues people is just sad.

Are kids who dress as cops worshipping the police, or merely emulating adult behavior that they admire?

From every movie I've seen, Superman was a nice guy.

It is written:

It is written

You're mocking God. Not me. God's Word forbids participating in the occult and its rituals / teachings. Baal worship is forbidden by God.

Your god is not the only god. He's the jealous, petty, vengeful god of a tribe of itinerant goat herders from the middle east. Your worship of him is a choice. :thup:

I am not saying you are factually incorrect I am saying a child who comes from a loving, caring family will not suffer because they went trick or treating in a superhero costume.

And I am saying that the possibility is there, Alex and the risk is too great. I would not do it. There was a story about a family whose 3 yr old child (may have been 4 yrs old it was a very small child) who heard the doorbell ring and ran to the door to see who it was. It was Halloween night and there in front of the glass door was a tall figure dressed in black from head to toe with a sickle in his hand - he was dresssed as the grim reaper. The small child dropped dead on the floor. The distraught family members dialed 911 but it was too late. The child was dead. The child died of fear. That is a true story. You can find it in the book, by Joanna Michaelson called - The Beautiful Side of evil. Evil is deadly -even when it is dressed in a harmless looking princess outfit. The costumes, the holiday, the entire thing should be avoided. ENTIRELY.

Your god is not the only god. He's a jealous, petty, vengeful deity of itinerant goat herders from the middle east. Your worship of him is a choice. :thup:
He is the One True God and every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is LORD. Including Satan - that day is coming - all will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

And I am saying that the possibility is there, Alex and the risk is too great. I would not do it. There was a story about a family whose 3 yr old child (may have been 4 yrs old it was a very small child) who heard the doorbell ring and ran to the door to see who it was. It was Halloween night and there in front of the glass door was a tall figure dressed in black from head to toe with a sickle in his hand - he was dresssed as the grim reaper. The small child dropped dead on the floor. The distraught family members dialed 911 but it was too late. The child was dead. The child died of fear. That is a true story. You can find it in the book, by Joanna Michaelson called - The Beautiful Side of evil. Evil is deadly -even when it is dressed in a harmless looking princess outfit. The costumes, the holiday, the entire thing should be avoided. ENTIRELY.

Why do you continue to promote the idea that evil is more powerful than your god?

2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of sound judgement.

There are many beautiful things in the Christian faith, but I never cease to be disappointed at how many believers choose a path of fearfulness and bigotry...the least of what could be, instead of the best.

I pray that you will one day come face to face with your deity, see all that he is, and release the fears that consume you. Namaste.

Last edited:
He is the One True God and every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is LORD. Including Satan - that day is coming - all will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

I don't think so, but I wish you the best on your journey. :thup:

It is written:

It is written

You're mocking God. Not me. God's Word forbids participating in the occult and its rituals / teachings. Baal worship is forbidden by God.

Actually, God is a good guy

He understands humor and thinks Halloween is a harmless celebration where we mock our fears

Your god is not the only god. He's a jealous, petty, vengeful deity of itinerant goat herders from the middle east. Your worship of him is a choice. :thup:

Would you feel better if kids went door to door dressed as Jesus?

Forum List

Back