Occult History of Halloween

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
The information offered on this thread will give the readers here at USMB the true history behind Halloween and why it is dangerous to permit your children to participate in it. Adults should not participate in it and churches should not offer alternative programs such as Harvest night. Some of the testimonies are from ex-Satanists who will share their own knowledge of what goes on during October 29th - October 31st. There is much documentation about this holiday so please look at all of the material and ask the LORD to confirm to you the truth about the occult origins of Halloween. Thank you for reading / watching the videos!

John Ramirez is another ex-satanist who gave his life to Jesus Christ and he shares his knowledge of the occult and why no one should be participating in the occult holiday of Halloween.

Halloween, like Christmas and Easter were appropriated from the dominant pagan tribes of Europe.

That doesn't quite explain the full truth behind these holidays - and specifically Halloween and the occult origin - the truth behind this particular day (days Oct 29. - Oct 31st). To understand the danger of it - it is wise to listen to those who have been delivered out of this darkness by Jesus Christ.

I don't have a problem with Halloween. It's fun for kids regardless of whatever history is involved.

Stephen Dollins is an ex-Satanist High Priest of the Church of Satan and is a speaker on the videos: The Occult in Your Living Room, Under the Spell of Harry Potter and Illumianti: Game or Blueprint for World Domination.

Halloween, like Christmas and Easter were appropriated from the dominant pagan tribes of Europe.

Those holidays all fall on and around the pagan "Sabbats", as they are now called. Our most important holy days... the Solstices, the Equinoxes, and their midpoints... are all inspired by the Earth itself.

And although it is simple to see how revising ancient pagan holidays with updated Christian themes would make it easier to convert pagans to Christianity, the truth is... any cultures (especially spiritual/ religious cultures) who pay attention to the sky, the seasons, and the Earth (and recognizes their profound significance) will inevitably develop some kind of rituals, traditions and holidays on or around the Sabbats.

Why else would so many ancient monuments and Temples from cultures across the map from each other have integrated into their architecture very specific and accurate alignments with these dates? Why else would so many religions develop so many of their holiest days along these dates?

'Cause the Earth. The seasons. The sky.

NATURE

Not Satan

I don't have a problem with Halloween. It's fun for kids regardless of whatever history is involved.

when they dress up as superheros, ghosts or even witches I dont have a problem with that but when people are allowed to dress like michale myers,jason voorhees,and freddy kruger,then there is something seriously sick about halloween and our country.

the halloween movies are all in good fun and should be taken as just that but the explanation that donald pleasance gives in halloween two where the origins came from is actually dead on,not fictional like the movie is,it is accurate to how halloween came about actually.

Powerful testimony that gives some excellent information about the occult.

This is the frightful story of Idemudia Guobadia, a New York Attorney and the son of Nigeria's former Ambassador to South Korea and Chairman of INEC -- The Nigeria Independent National Electoral Commission.
In his desire to satisfy his curious mind he found himself initiated into a cult in Lagos called the Sea Lodge. The cult's memberships cut across the top sections of the society and include many Nigerian leaders, professors, military brass and even so-called 'pastors'. The cult deals with seven sea spirits, a wicked demon in Satan's kingdom called the Queen of the Coast and spirits from India. It took the grace of God to get him out of there in one piece.

when they dress up as superheros, ghosts or even witches I dont have a problem with that but when people are allowed to dress like michale myers,jason voorhees,and freddy kruger,then there is something seriously sick about halloween and our country.

This may come as a surprise to you but superheroes are actually the glorification of fallen angels. I can get some more information for you if you want to see it which exposes the truth behind "Superman"... the entire fantasy scene is based on the occult and Satan is behind it. To permit children to participate in this occult holiday is to open them up to demonic attack, oppression, possession. Very dangerous thing to do. Listen to the testimonies of these ex-Satanists and they will tell you what is really going on during the celebration of Halloween.

This may come as a surprise to you but superheroes are actually the glorification of fallen angels. I can get some information for you if you want to see it which exposes the truth behind "Superman"... the entire fantasy scene is based on the occult and Satan is behind it. To permit children to participate in this occult holiday is to open them up to demonic attack, oppression, possession. Very dangerous thing to do. Listen to the testimonies of these ex-Satanists and they will tell you what is really going on during the celebration of Halloween.

okay I'll take a look at that stuff behind the superhero things.

Please watch the videos on this thread, Pete. I believe you'll change your mind about that.
Jeri those are three hour long videos,you cant expect people to have the same passion for this that you do to sit through watching something that long. I'll take a look at that 14 minute video but i dont have time for those three hour long ones.

the halloween movies are all in good fun and should be taken as just that but the explanation that donald pleasance gives in halloween two where the origins came from is actually dead on,not fictional like the movie is,it is accurate to how halloween came about actually.

This video gives a good deal of information on the history of super heroes. You'll learn how people involved in witchcraft / the occult are using comic books, fantasy world to introduce and indoctrinate our youth into the occult.

Please watch the videos on this thread, Pete. I believe you'll change your mind about that.
Jeri those are three hour long videos,you cant expect people to have the same passion for this that you do to sit through watching something that long. I'll take a look at that 14 minute video but i dont have time for those three hour long ones.

Try this one 9/11 inside job - this touches on 9/11 and how the resurgence of the superhero theme came back - if you only listen to 1/4 of this video you'll see what I'm talking about.

Try this one -

again like i said thats too long almost 2 hours.I am watching that second one you posted because that it is a reasonable timeframe of just 14 minutes.a video like that i can sit through.

Halloween is our best holiday after Christmas

Forum List

Back