Occult History of Halloween

jesus-halloween-candy.jpg

Interesting you should say this because it is the Christian that does not walk in fear while those in the occult live in fear, Pillars. There is torment, fear, in the occult. To be free of it one must come to Jesus Christ and be born again.

You are the one preaching fear in this thread, not me. Namaste.
No, I'm warning people to beware of this occult holiday and have nothing to do with it. Do you consider the commercial with the dummy in the crash test which gives a warning to put on your seat belt to be a fear tactic? Warnings are meant to save lives. Not create fear.
There is even a costume for crash test dummies do we forsake them in the name of the Lord? You have to draw the line between scare tactics and fun.

crash_test_dummy_1a1.jpg
None of it is fun when you realize that Satan's endgame is to take people to hell, Alex. The occult is not something anyone should be involved in. Children should be protected from this occult day - Halloween - not taught that it is harmless fun - there is nothing harmless about it.

Hell is closed on Halloween

Even the devil likes to have a good time

It is written:

Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure, and their glory, and their multitude, and their pimp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.
Isaiah 5:14

You are the one preaching fear in this thread, not me. Namaste.
No, I'm warning people to beware of this occult holiday and have nothing to do with it. Do you consider the commercial with the dummy in the crash test which gives a warning to put on your seat belt to be a fear tactic? Warnings are meant to save lives. Not create fear.
There is even a costume for crash test dummies do we forsake them in the name of the Lord? You have to draw the line between scare tactics and fun.

crash_test_dummy_1a1.jpg
None of it is fun when you realize that Satan's endgame is to take people to hell, Alex. The occult is not something anyone should be involved in. Children should be protected from this occult day - Halloween - not taught that it is harmless fun - there is nothing harmless about it.
Hell is a mindset as it applies to Halloween, I live life to the fullest and enjoy candy on Halloween.

You can enjoy having candy any day of the year, Alex. What has that got to do with Halloween? Are you telling me that you cannot eat a piece of candy without celebrating Halloween at the same time? I disagree. You can have a piece of candy, a piece of cake, a piece of fruit any day of the year and you do not have to associate it with the occult. It's a choice. God forbids us to have anything to do with the occult.
Halloween makes the candy taste better.

crash_test_dummy_1a1.jpg
Hell is a mindset as it applies to Halloween, I live life to the fullest and enjoy candy on Halloween.

You can enjoy having candy any day of the year, Alex. What has that got to do with Halloween? Are you telling me that you cannot eat a piece of candy without celebrating Halloween at the same time? I disagree. You can have a piece of candy, a piece of cake, a piece of fruit any day of the year and you do not have to associate it with the occult. It's a choice. God forbids us to have anything to do with the occult.

Did you watch the video? What did you think?

crash_test_dummy_1a1.jpg

She has her points but I keep that out of Halloween

How can you keep out the truth? I do not understand how you separate the two but if that is what you've decided to do, Alex, that is your decision. All I can do is present the facts about it and it is up to you what you do with it. I wish God's best for you.

The information offered on this thread will give the readers here at USMB the true history behind Halloween and why it is dangerous to permit your children to participate in it. Adults should not participate in it and churches should not offer alternative programs such as Harvest night. Some of the testimonies are from ex-Satanists who will share their own knowledge of what goes on during October 29th - October 31st. There is much documentation about this holiday so please look at all of the material and ask the LORD to confirm to you the truth about the occult origins of Halloween. Thank you for reading / watching the videos!

Oh, brother...

Roll your eyes if you want to but I'm telling you the truth, Clayton.

You're a loon.

The information offered on this thread will give the readers here at USMB the true history behind Halloween and why it is dangerous to permit your children to participate in it. Adults should not participate in it and churches should not offer alternative programs such as Harvest night. Some of the testimonies are from ex-Satanists who will share their own knowledge of what goes on during October 29th - October 31st. There is much documentation about this holiday so please look at all of the material and ask the LORD to confirm to you the truth about the occult origins of Halloween. Thank you for reading / watching the videos!

Oh, brother...

Roll your eyes if you want to but I'm telling you the truth, Clayton.

You're a loon.

Stick to the OP and try to address topic, Clayton.

How can you keep out the truth? I do not understand how you separate the two but if that is what you've decided to do, Alex, that is your decision. All I can do is present the facts about it and it is up to you what you do with it. I wish God's best for you.
I would not keep out the truth, I would not expose a child to this scary stuff.

Then we shouldn't expose children to Halloween because behind all the "fun"? This is what it is all about. Furthermore, God forbids it. It's a sin.

It is written:

There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.
Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

Thou shalt be perfect with the Lord thy God.
Deuteronomy 18:9 - 12

God is the same yesterday, today and forever. God changes not.

Then we shouldn't expose children to Halloween because behind all the "fun"? This is what it is all about. Furthermore, God forbids it. It's a sin.

It is written:

There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.
Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

God is the same yesterday, today and forever. God changes not.

So let's break that down now. This is the warning God gives us here:

It is written:

So there should not be found among us anyone who makes their sons or daughters pass through the fire, use divination, or cause them to be an "observer of times" - what times?

Occult holy days observed - observing halloween and celebrating it would be observing the times.

Look at it again. What is God saying? He is saying that He forbids it.

He says there should not be found AMONG US (in close proximity, in fellowship, partying with, celebrating their holidays with them) ANY ONE who is a charmer, a consulter of familiar spirits (that includes tarot card reading, psychic toll free numbers, crystal ball reading) a wizard, (or a witch) or a necromancer.

Why? What does God say?

He says that all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD.

What does it mean for something to be an abomination unto the LORD? It means he hates it with a total hatred.

And if we love God?

We need to hate what He hates. We need to cling to what He loves. Holiness, obedience, prayer, fasting, walking in the love of Jesus Christ, having nothing to do with the evil works of darkness but rather exposing them. Fearing the LORD and not fearing man.

If you truly walk in the fear of the LORD?

You'll have no fear of man. Any man (or woman) and that includes the workers of iniquity, the servants of Satan.

Listen to this! The truth is they fear the Believer in Jesus Christ who walks in holiness so why would you ever fear them?

We need to be witnessing to these people. If they reject Jesus? Shake the dust off your feet and move on to the next one and tell them about Jesus.

We need to work in the harvest while it is still day, people. Jesus said the night cometh when no man can work. There are many people today trapped in the occult. They need to hear the good news that Jesus Christ has come to deliver them and set them free. That the devil is a liar and even if they sold their souls to Satan? They can still be saved if they will call upon the LORD and repent of their sins. They can still be saved. Today is the day of Salvation. Today!
Amen? Amen.

Here is a Christian tract by Jack Chick on Witchcraft - based on a true story - you may want to open the screen on video to full screen and turn the sound off in order to concentrate on the message and be able to read it more clearly. You can click the arrow on bottom left corner of video to stop at each frame and read it carefully. It exposes a good deal about how Witchcraft operates.

Warning in Bible Scripture against witchcraft an observance /participation of times and dates of occult (such as Halloween) in other words - have nothing to do with it.

and, wackadoodle?

See Deuteronomy 18:9-12

and, wackadoodle?

there is nothing there that says you need to be a wacko.

and, wackadoodle?

there is nothing there that says you need to be a wacko.

What is your point, Jillian? The Word of God clearly teaches us to have nothing to do with the occult. I'm going to obey God because I am a child of God, a daughter of Abraham. What about you? Are you going to obey God or continue to vilify and mock those who do?

Exposing the evil of the occult is important so that people do not become deceived by the wicked one

There is no one on this board who spends more time thinking about and empowering the wicked one.

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Luke 10:19.

...but if your children trick or treat, the devil may kill them.

Give it a rest.

Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure, and their glory, and their multitude, and their pimp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.
Isaiah 5:14

You sure spend a lot of time thinking about hell.

It is written:

So there should not be found among us anyone who makes their sons or daughters pass through the fire, use divination, or cause them to be an "observer of times" - what times?

Occult holy days observed - observing halloween and celebrating it would be observing the times.

Look at it again. What is God saying? He is saying that He forbids it.

He says there should not be found AMONG US (in close proximity, in fellowship, partying with, celebrating their holidays with them) ANY ONE who is a charmer, a consulter of familiar spirits (that includes tarot card reading, psychic toll free numbers, crystal ball reading) a wizard, (or a witch) or a necromancer.

Why? What does God say?

He says that all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD.

What does it mean for something to be an abomination unto the LORD? It means he hates it with a total hatred.

And if we love God?

We need to hate what He hates. We need to cling to what He loves. Holiness, obedience, prayer, fasting, walking in the love of Jesus Christ, having nothing to do with the evil works of darkness but rather exposing them. Fearing the LORD and not fearing man.

If you truly walk in the fear of the LORD?

You'll have no fear of man. Any man (or woman) and that includes the workers of iniquity, the servants of Satan.

Listen to this! The truth is they fear the Believer in Jesus Christ who walks in holiness so why would you ever fear them?

We need to be witnessing to these people. If they reject Jesus? Shake the dust off your feet and move on to the next one and tell them about Jesus.

We need to work in the harvest while it is still day, people. Jesus said the night cometh when no man can work. There are many people today trapped in the occult. They need to hear the good news that Jesus Christ has come to deliver them and set them free. That the devil is a liar and even if they sold their souls to Satan? They can still be saved if they will call upon the LORD and repent of their sins. They can still be saved. Today is the day of Salvation. Today!
Amen? Amen.

I don't give a crap what your god hates. You are far more trapped in your fear than anyone else in this thread.

Forum List

Back