Occult History of Halloween

jesus-halloween-candy.jpg

Alex I believe the book which told the story of the small child dropping dead after answering the door on Halloween night - was titled, Like Lambs to the Slaughter - same author. That is the book that explains how Christians are like lambs to the Slaughter because they do not know the evil of the occult / occult holidays / agenda of Satan and how he operates.

why doesn't their god protect them if he is so powerful?

Best thing about Halloween is it is fun for all ages
Used to be just for kids but now adults love it. I decorate my home more for Halloween than Christmas
The information offered on this thread will give the readers here at USMB the true history behind Halloween and why it is dangerous to permit your children to participate in it. Adults should not participate in it and churches should not offer alternative programs such as Harvest night. Some of the testimonies are from ex-Satanists who will share their own knowledge of what goes on during October 29th - October 31st. There is much documentation about this holiday so please look at all of the material and ask the LORD to confirm to you the truth about the occult origins of Halloween. Thank you for reading / watching the videos!

The myth of Samhain: Celtic God of the Dead

It is written:

He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail.

The adversaries of the Lord shall be broken to pieces; out of heaven shall he thunder upon them: the Lord shall judge the ends of the earth; and he shall give strength unto his king, and exalt the horn of his anointed.
1 Samuel 2:9,10
So what makes Sam such an expert?

Samuel was a prophet of the LORD. He spoke the oracles of God.
Got any proof to back up that extremely bizarre theory?

Nothing wrong with Halloween it is fun, nothing wrong with superheroes they are fun. It is when people want to demonize these fun things that kids get all screwed up. Saying it is bad is like saying Kool-aid is bad because people died after drinking the poison or cars are bad because people have killed with them.
You are entitled to your opinion, Alex, but I disagree with you and if you watch these videos? You'll find that those who have done extensive research or were involved in the occult disagree with you also.
I am not saying you are factually incorrect I am saying a child who comes from a loving, caring family will not suffer because they went trick or treating in a superhero costume.

Alex, have a look at this video and the testimony from this woman Johanna Michaelson - she was involved in the occult and has an important message to give people in this interview -

I got the message still nothing wrong with a child going dressed as his/her favorite person/character.

Would this be better?

pho2b6um0w1.jpg

This young Christian man warns people about the truth behind Halloween. This is a shorter version video that will give you some excellent information. I believe he does a very, very good job! May the LORD raise up more people like this young man! God bless him!

Jeremiah is the razor blade in my caramel apple.

Best thing about Halloween is it is fun for all ages
Used to be just for kids but now adults love it. I decorate my home more for Halloween than Christmas
The information offered on this thread will give the readers here at USMB the true history behind Halloween and why it is dangerous to permit your children to participate in it. Adults should not participate in it and churches should not offer alternative programs such as Harvest night. Some of the testimonies are from ex-Satanists who will share their own knowledge of what goes on during October 29th - October 31st. There is much documentation about this holiday so please look at all of the material and ask the LORD to confirm to you the truth about the occult origins of Halloween. Thank you for reading / watching the videos!

The myth of Samhain: Celtic God of the Dead

It is written:

He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail.

The adversaries of the Lord shall be broken to pieces; out of heaven shall he thunder upon them: the Lord shall judge the ends of the earth; and he shall give strength unto his king, and exalt the horn of his anointed.
1 Samuel 2:9,10
So what makes Sam such an expert?

Samuel was a prophet of the LORD. He spoke the oracles of God.
Got any proof to back up that extremely bizarre theory?
Yes, listen to this young man and he is going to give you bible scriptures and evidence even from past serial killers which proves the dangers of permitting children to participate in the occult holiday of Halloween.

This isn't a long video - the others I'm told some of the other videos were 2 hours long but this is much shorter. This young man will tell you about his own experience of a demonic attack, how God opened his eyes to heavy metal music he used to listen to and so forth. Watch this:

Last edited:

Oh, brother...

I got the message still nothing wrong with a child going dressed as his/her favorite person/character.

Would this be better?

pho2b6um0w1.jpg

No, Alex. Even the kid dressed as Samuel for trunk or treat at the fall festival at the local church is at risk of hellfire and death by occult.

Last edited:
Now, now... do not pout. I am trying to protect you because I care about you. Otherwise I wouldn't say a word and would not care about your eternal soul being in danger. I do care. Very much. Some of you are like lambs going to the slaughter - you have no idea of the evil that is surrounding you every day! It's alarming to say the least.

Oh, brother...

Roll your eyes if you want to but I'm telling you the truth, Clayton.

Halloween is my favorite, already began celebrating by having a weekend in Salem......kiddies lived it

The baby Jesus used to enjoy Halloween

Mary used to dress him up like a little devil and he would go door to door collecting gold, frankincense and myrrh

Now, now... do not pout. I am trying to protect you because I care about you. Otherwise I wouldn't say a word and would not care about your eternal soul being in danger. I do care. Very much. Some of you are like lambs going to the slaughter - you have no idea of the evil that is surrounding you every day! It's alarming to say the least.
Some of us don't choose to walk around scared of our own shadows on a daily basis.

The light shines more brightly in the darkness. Both are part of the whole.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

What is there to pout about?! I am going to four different costume parties and I made a keg of pumpkin ale for my best friend's party. I am going to have a wonderful time despite your hand wringing.

Thanks for protecting us Jeremiah

Am I ok going dressed as a sausage pizza?

photo.jpg

I will give any able bodied woman a slice on the side if she asks nicely.

Forum List

Back