Occult History of Halloween

It is written:

There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.
Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

Thou shalt be perfect with the Lord thy God.
Deuteronomy 18:9 - 12

So there should not be found among us anyone who makes their sons or daughters pass through the fire, use divination, or cause them to be an "observer of times" - what times?

Occult holy days observed - observing halloween and celebrating it would be observing the times.

Look at it again. What is God saying? He is saying that He forbids it.

He says there should not be found AMONG US (in close proximity, in fellowship, partying with, celebrating their holidays with them) ANY ONE who is a charmer, a consulter of familiar spirits (that includes tarot card reading, psychic toll free numbers, crystal ball reading) a wizard, (or a witch) or a necromancer.

Why? What does God say?

He says that all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD.

What does it mean for something to be an abomination unto the LORD? It means he hates it with a total hatred.

And if we love God?

We need to hate what He hates. We need to cling to what He loves. Holiness, obedience, prayer, fasting, walking in the love of Jesus Christ, having nothing to do with the evil works of darkness but rather exposing them. Fearing the LORD and not fearing man.

If you truly walk in the fear of the LORD?

You'll have no fear of man. Any man (or woman) and that includes the workers of iniquity, the servants of Satan.

Listen to this! The truth is they fear the Believer in Jesus Christ who walks in holiness so why would you ever fear them?

We need to be witnessing to these people. If they reject Jesus? Shake the dust off your feet and move on to the next one and tell them about Jesus.

We need to work in the harvest while it is still day, people. Jesus said the night cometh when no man can work. There are many people today trapped in the occult. They need to hear the good news that Jesus Christ has come to deliver them and set them free. That the devil is a liar and even if they sold their souls to Satan? They can still be saved if they will call upon the LORD and repent of their sins. They can still be saved. Today is the day of Salvation. Today!
Amen? Amen.

I don't give a crap what your god hates. You are far more trapped in your fear than anyone else in this thread.

This man was a Grand Druid Witch

There is no such thing as a grand druid witch. Druidism and witchcraft are completely separate paths. You're a herpa derp.

Why don't you listen to his testimony and then decide whether he knows what he is speaking of, pillars. What you have to lose? I believe you will find what he has to say very interesting. The information you will hear from John Todd you will not hear elsewhere. What he has to say? You need to know about. I would like to hear your thoughts about what he has to say after you listen to him.

This man was a Grand Druid Witch

There is no such thing as a grand druid witch. Druidism and witchcraft are completely separate paths. You're a herpa derp.

Whoever taught you that gave you bad information,pillars . It is common knowledge that John Todd was a Grand Druid witch that sat on the Council of 13. Google it - here is a sample page - note the words - Grand Druid Witch. Once again - you have not been told the truth. Todd covers that in his testimony. As he was raised in witchcraft he was not taught the true Witchcraft until much later when he was instructed / tutored in true witchcraft by Raymond Buckland.

About 80,200 results (0.49 seconds)
Images for John Todd was a Grand Druid Witchupload_2015-10-6_21-17-2.jpeg

1. upload_2015-10-6_21-17-2.jpeg
    upload_2015-10-6_21-17-2.jpeg
    More images for John Todd was a Grand Druid Witch
    Revisiting John Todd: "Rothschilds Rule with Druid Witches ...
    www.henrymakow.com/witches_rule_illuminati_said_j.html
    A "Grand Druid Council" of 13 "Witches" control the Illuminati, and meets eight ... My source is John Todd, the highest Illuminati defector in history, a Witch High ...
    John Todd (conspiracy theorist) - Wikipedia, the free ...
    Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJohn_Todd_(conspiracy_theorist)
    Wikipedia
    John Wayne Todd (May 19, 1949 – November 10, 2007), also known as "John ... He claimed to be a former occultist who was born into a 'witchcraft family' .... Spellbound?, expresses "deepest appreciation to John Todd, ex-grand druid priest".
    John Todd, Ex Council of 13 Illuminati: WitchCraft, The ...
    https://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/.../john-todd-ex-council-of-13-illu...
    Apr 12, 2012 - (emphasis mine) – John Todd: The Illuminati and witchcraft! ... The top block is the Council of 13 called the Grand Druid Council. They only take ...
    John Todd Exposes Satanism & the Illuminati - YouTube
    John Todd Exposes Satanism & the Illuminati - YouTube
    Jun 28, 2014 - In the 1970s, John Todd, a former grand druid, satanist and member of ... He was a high priest/witch and a member of the grand druid council of ...
    John Todd, the Illuminati and Witchcraft! - Illuminati News
    www.illuminati-news.com/0/JohnTodd.htm
    John Todd - a former Illuminatist: The Witchcraft of Rock & Roll (28 Min. .... and later as a Grand Druid and had many thousands of people serving him under me, ...
    Revisiting John Todd: “Rothschilds Rule with Druid Witches”
    www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=76879
    Aug 8, 2013 - By Henry Makow Ph.D. — (from Oct 30, 2007). A “Grand Druid Council” of 13 “Witches” control the Illuminati, and meets eight times annually on ...

Why don't you listen to his testimony and then decide whether he knows what he is speaking of, pillars. What you have to lose? I believe you will find what he has to say very interesting. The information you will hear from John Todd you will not hear elsewhere. What he has to say? You need to know about. I would like to hear your thoughts about what he has to say after you listen to him.

I already know he's a fraud, because any well-read pagan knows that witchcraft and druidism are two very different religions.

And, for the record, it took a simple google to learn that he's already been exposed by Christian websites online:

John Todd, Satanism And The Illuminati
THE LEGEND(S) OF JOHN TODD

Why do you post the testimony of a proven liar in order to falsely condemn my beliefs?

Is that what your god wants from you?

I pity you.

Doc Marquis is also a fraud: Doc Marquis - Another Faux Christian Con? | Christian News

Witchvox Article

The Prodigal Witch XII: Doc Marquis

What does your god say about bearing false witness?

You need to do a better job of vetting who you listen to, but you want people who will tell you what you want to hear, which is that the world is full of scary things that are all Satanic.

The world is large, and you have no conception of how narrow and claustrophobic your worldview is. I'm sorry for what it must be like to be you.

Last edited:
People need to realize all of our holidays come from belief in the 'spirits of the corn' or 'spirit of the vegetation' that were very very similar in almost all human cultures around the world. As are things like the creation story, the flood story, and most other stories people today think are utterly new. None of them are.

But good lord children dressing up in costumes to go out and get candy and someone has a problem with that? Has any child worn a werewolf costume or a devil costume and been converted to whatever those things represent?

THEY ARE F#$KING CHILDREN, LET THEM HAVE A CHILDHOOD NOT BURDENED BY ADULT FEARS AND MACHINATIONS.

There is a pizza rat costume this year, I'm guessing there is some religious who thinks it represents the 'rat cult', or how rats are going to eat all our food and destroy the human race or at least Ahmurca.

Talk about political correctness! Leave the damn children alone.

What do you think of my costume, Jeri? I got it at Target.

Honestly? It looks like the ends got caught in a paper shredder! Or perhaps a scissors? It's definitely not you. I hope you'll find something else to do, Ravi. Who knows? You may be serving the LORD by then! You never know!

Halloween has been afforded a special occult value and spiritual eeriness, since we associate this unusual festival of masquerade with spooks, goblins, ghouls, and monsters. That's the magic of Halloween too, which explains the popularity of the iconic John Carpenter film "Halloween" [1978].

Two American horror film avatars stand out in their re-presentation of spook spiritualism:

1. Freddy Krueger --- the blade-glove wearing dream monster from the Nightmare on Elm Street film franchise begun by Wes Craven

2. Pinhead --- the demonic underworld perception destroyer from the Hellraiser film franchise begun by Clive Barker

If Americans celebrate such odd avatars of spiritual deformation, then certainly Halloween stands out as an American festival of misadventures.

:afro:

Freddy Krueger

Pinhead

Halloween III: Season of the Witch (Film)

Hobgoblin_%28Marvel_Comics%29.png

In ten years, Halloween will have surpassed Jesus' birthday in popularity
That sounds like a something similar to what John Lennon said about Jesus Christ and the Beatles and look at where John is at today? Not something anyone should say, R.W.. Not even in joking. Why provoke God to anger saying such things? There is a history of people saying things that provoked God to anger and it never ended well. Look at the story of the Titanic. John Lennon..... many others. If only they could take back those words now..........they would.

Honestly? It looks like the ends got caught in a paper shredder! Or perhaps a scissors? It's definitely not you. I hope you'll find something else to do, Ravi. Who knows? You may be serving the LORD by then! You never know!
Do you think I should wear a nun habit instead?

I think you should be yourself. You do not need to pretend to be someone else. God created you unique, there is no one on earth exactly like you. You were wonderfully made and you should rejoice in that, Ravi.

I think you should stop badmouthing other religions and work on the beam in your eye.

Forum List

Back