Ocasio-Cortez gets new 2020 challenger: a Republican immigrant from Jamaica

Brainless Cortez...Which is best in describing it, Donkey Face or The Fly...that is the question.

198959__31896.1519253413.500.500.jpg

Does he know that Cincinnati is in the US?
AOC will lose in the primary and this chick will lose by 80 points in the general.

As long as the outcome is she is gone and someone who respects and values the American system gets in, I don't care how it happens
It’s always convenient to have a foil with a loud mouth on the other side of the isle. Republicans couldn’t ask for a better one than what we have gotten from Kotex.

The problem I have with that is that fanatics have been known to surprise everyone and eventually rise to absolute power.....history has many examples.
There is a large and growing number of young, indoctrinated voters as well as America haters who will support a moves towards totalitarianism.

A staunch radical like her should never have been elected in the first place. That was bad sign number one and indicative of an erosion of principles..

She is an actor playing an assigned role. From all accounts it was not even her idea to run for office, she had to be talked into it.

Oh gee, no politician ever feigns modesty .... great post ....

ME
: So here we have a true immigrant, here legally, who loves her country. These are the immigrants America needs.

Scherie Murray, a New York businesswoman who immigrated from Jamaica as a child and is active in state Republican politics, is launching a campaign Wednesday for the congressional seat held by Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Fox News has learned.

In a phone interview, Murray, 38, confirmed her intention to run for the New York congressional seat as a Republican.

“There is a crisis in Queens, and it’s called AOC,” Murray told Fox News. “And instead of focusing on us, she’s focusing on being famous. Mainly rolling back progress and authoring the job-killing Green New Deal and killing the Amazon New York deal.”

I hope she or someone who wants to do right by America puts America back in the hands of responsible conservative people who live clean enough lies to never have been on Hillary's shared hit list of FBI dossiers that reveal mischief a child got into before the age of accountability on. She even has FBI files on FBI agents that record both false narratives and the truth. I just don't know.

Make everyone happy and replace AOC with this woman. AOC could then go to CNN where she would become the neighborhood genius and instigator. Meanwhile, our government would be considerably better, not to mention far less Soviet. Viva Trump

ME: So here we have a true immigrant, here legally, who loves her country. These are the immigrants America needs.
BIG strike against her, Terri! Legal, erudite, educated, pro-American, well dressed, well-mannered and business-orientated. The Left won't like her.

Meantime, I find it interesting that the DNC keeps finding these foreigners: first it was a black muslim from Kenya, now it is a fraudulent brother-banging asylum seeker from Somalia. Can't the democrats find any Americans to run for office under the DNC banner?

ME: So here we have a true immigrant, here legally, who loves her country. These are the immigrants America needs.
BIG strike against her, Terri! Legal, erudite, educated, pro-American, well dressed, well-mannered and business-orientated. The Left won't like her.

Meantime, I find it interesting that the DNC keeps finding these foreigners: first it was a black muslim from Kenya, now it is a fraudulent brother-banging asylum seeker from Somalia. Can't the democrats find any Americans to run for office under the DNC banner?

Anyone who loves their country, regardless of their race, religion, or country of origin, is the right person to be serving their country.

multicultural-america.jpg

While Dims dominate the district, I wouldn't be surprised to see major crossovers to vote for the Jamaican. She a she and of color.

Anyone who loves their country, regardless of their race, religion, or country of origin, is the right person to be serving their country.

Agreed! Which has been my point. Obama wasn't even proud of his country until he got elected, and apparently all of the "Squad" have a big chip against America. They are not doing America any good. What idiots keep electing these people to public office?

Forum List

Back