Ocasio-Cortez gets new 2020 challenger: a Republican immigrant from Jamaica

Wanna bet, brainwashed functional morons? No Republican will ever win there. And AOC will win there as long as she wants to.
The woman is even denying jobs for the district. Poverty will expand. But the voters will get even. With someone...

I don't care if you're a KKK member, you would do yourself a favor to support this womans effort to get Ocasio out of Congress. I don't just post on forums....I DO THINGS THAT MATTER.

I don't know anything about her other than what the News Story relates but she appears to have values that are good for America.

Talk is cheap....all that is required for evil men to prevail is to do nothing.....so put your money where your mouth is and considering supporting her campaign.

If not her, there are four other candidates opposing Ocasio. Choose one. But remember what doing nothing leads to. Are you nothing more than a keyboard warrior?

Good luck with that.

Golfing Gator said:
I am dying to find out what you consider the American system
That A Lawful Immigrant
Can Become A Citizen
Run For Office
And Unseat A Babbling Idiot

What Do YOU Consider The "American System"
If Your Consider It Something Else
You're WRONG

Does he know that Cincinnati is in the US?
AOC will lose in the primary and this chick will lose by 80 points in the general.

As long as the outcome is she is gone and someone who respects and values the American system gets in, I don't care how it happens

What American values does she reject? Piling on AOC as you do is nothing but going along with the mob, that is, character assassination.

She's assertive, opinionated and very well informed, something which offends and scares misogynists. I don't agree with all of her ideas on policy, but I admire her spunk and rejection of Trumpism.
th

Applaud Thinker101, it's his most articulate, thoughtful and thought provoking post [SARCASM ALERT] yet.

Though it make me think how despicable he is, and reinforce my suspicion he failed the course of thinking101 and adopted the ethos of d. trump. Attack the character of women who are bright, assertive and not fearful of bullies.

AOC will lose in the primary and this chick will lose by 80 points in the general.

As long as the outcome is she is gone and someone who respects and values the American system gets in, I don't care how it happens

What American values does she reject? Piling on AOC as you do is nothing but going along with the mob, that is, character assassination.

She's assertive, opinionated and very well informed, something which offends and scares misogynists. I don't agree with all of her ideas on policy, but I admire her spunk and rejection of Trumpism.
th

Applaud Thinker101, it's his most articulate, thoughtful and thought provoking post [SARCASM ALERT] yet.

Though it make me think how despicable he is, and reinforce my suspicion he failed the course of thinking101 and adopted the ethos of d. trump. Attack the character of women who are bright, assertive and not fearful of bullies.
th

I don't care if you're a KKK member, you would do yourself a favor to support this womans effort to get Ocasio out of Congress. I don't just post on forums....I DO THINGS THAT MATTER.

I don't know anything about her other than what the News Story relates but she appears to have values that are good for America.

Talk is cheap....all that is required for evil men to prevail is to do nothing.....so put your money where your mouth is and considering supporting her campaign.

If not her, there are four other candidates opposing Ocasio. Choose one. But remember what doing nothing leads to. Are you nothing more than a keyboard warrior?
Immigrants do not belong in our Congress House or the Senate; and I do not care what color you are or which party you belong to.

Remember the little girl who did Ocasio Cortez satires?
Her family received so many vicious and personal death threats that they stopped doing it.

All I can say is.....those running against the Cortez Cartel (I just made that up....catchy huh?) better watch their backs.

They are a violent group like Antifa.

Immigrants do not belong in our Congress House or the Senate; and I do not care what color you are or which party you belong to.

They belong, they were elected to serve: Art. I, Sec 2, clause 1.
If you and trump truly and honestly supported and defended our constitution, you and he would not use hateful rhetoric!

After he getting embarrassed by the former ICE director, let's hope NY would vote her out, however I am not that confident in NYers.

Okay, I putting in a call for all Native Indians to replace all the immigrates in government.

Which is everyone of them.

The 16th and 17th amendments are unconditional. The founders would have never approved of taxing what a person makes nor did they want the States to lose its voice in the election process. That one one of the biggest issues they had.

The Founders would never have approved of women or black people voting either.
red herring bitch
since you just proved you actually don't know anything about the founding of the country
You said
"Illogical. Something cannot be part of the constitution and unconstitutional at the same time. You can disagree and want them changed, but they are just as much a part of the Constitution as the 1st and 2nd"
The 16th and 17th both were passed without constitutional standing and were not add by the founders.
Do you even know what the 17th amendment is?

You are the one that brought up the founders, not me so do not whine about it.

Both the 16th and 17th were added to the Constitution in the manner put forth in the Constitution for making changes to it.

If you do not like them, work to remove or replace them.
I suggest you do some research on the 16th and 17th amendment. And if the founders wanted people voting for the senate they would have done so,

And if the founders wanted black people or women voting they would have done so.

What the founders wanted is a stupid argument, the same one the anti-gun folks use.

I actually agree with you about the 17th, I prefer the old way. But the 17th is now part of the Constitution and we do not get to ignore it.
WHEN you go tinkering with the Constitution you get corruption
The founders knew what they were doing but leftist corrupted it.
Allowing senators to be voted on by the people enters corruption of money.

25,000 jobs

The Founders would never have approved of women or black people voting either.
red herring bitch
since you just proved you actually don't know anything about the founding of the country
You said
"Illogical. Something cannot be part of the constitution and unconstitutional at the same time. You can disagree and want them changed, but they are just as much a part of the Constitution as the 1st and 2nd"
The 16th and 17th both were passed without constitutional standing and were not add by the founders.

Both the 16th and 17th were added to the Constitution in the manner put forth in the Constitution for making changes to it.

I suggest you do some research on the 16th and 17th amendment. And if the founders wanted people voting for the senate they would have done so,

And if the founders wanted black people or women voting they would have done so.

What the founders wanted is a stupid argument, the same one the anti-gun folks use.

I actually agree with you about the 17th, I prefer the old way. But the 17th is now part of the Constitution and we do not get to ignore it.

Citizens United ruling were corporations became people have corrupted our Democracy and you don't care.

Directly electing our senators is your problem?

What a fuckhead.

It was the founders that gave us a way to tinker with it.

The founders were just wise people, they were not gods. They made mistake as well.

The corruption of money was already there, all that might have changed is where the money and corruption was focused.

The founders were just wise people, they were not gods. They made mistake as well.
Yeah. It's called the amendment process, not getting judges to "interpret" it to their will.

If the constitution were written today, after all the attempted and successful shenanigans, it would need to be 1,200 pages long, to to define every word and spell out multiple iterations of meaning so that there is no possible to twist it any other way.

And they would STILL try to fuck it up.

red herring bitch
You said

Citizens United ruling were corporations became people have corrupted our Democracy and you don't care.

Directly electing our senators is your problem?

What a fuckhead.
Why are you whining about Citizens United? Hillary was given more money than Trump do you not think corporations didn't contribute to her?

The corruption of money was already there, all that might have changed is where the money and corruption was focused.
“When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.”
This was the reason Senators were supposed to be voted for by the states.

Yeah. It's called the amendment process, not getting judges to "interpret" it to their will.

If the constitution were written today, after all the attempted and successful shenanigans, it would need to be 1,200 pages long, to to define every word and spell out multiple iterations of meaning so that there is no possible to twist it any other way.

And they would STILL try to fuck it up.

The 16th and 17th were not added by a judge, they went through the process.

“When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.”
This was the reason Senators were supposed to be voted for by the states.

I do not disagree

Black Democrats from the Bronx will endorse Ocasio Cortez over a Republican.

I wouldn't count on it

Jo

Forum List

Back