Zone1 Obsessive

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England
An interesting comment a friend made sometime ago.

A number of years ago, I said to my friend, "I've joined a couple of American forums". The reason being is, to get more more knowledge of American politics because our game shows forever come up with American political questions".

The first thing she said was, "I have Canadian friends, Americans are obsessive". Now, I have relatives in North Carolina, kinda. Let me see. She was a sister of my great grandmother and she outlived my grandmother but had moved to America at a youngish age. She moved from Jacksonville in Florida to Kenly in NC. But her husband (served in the merchant navy) died first and then her (I have her old passport). So we visited her a number of times before she died. The relatives there are off her husband side before they married. The times we visited, we never talked politics or guns.

But anyhow, I can confirm Americans are an obsessive culture. Change my mind.

They love their Constitution. That means they are they only hope for thie planet. Possibly for Judeo-Christians as we demand freedom and justtice for all of humanity as G-d instructed.

I just obsess about running out of ammunition. That's why I have a reloading press on the work bench.

press.jpg

A number of years ago, I said to my friend, "I've joined a couple of American forums". The reason being is, to get more more knowledge of American politics because our game shows forever come up with American political questions".

The first thing she said was, "I have Canadian friends, Americans are obsessive". Now, I have relatives in North Carolina, kinda. Let me see. She was a sister of my great grandmother and she outlived my grandmother but had moved to America at a youngish age. She moved from Jacksonville in Florida to Kenly in NC. But her husband (served in the merchant navy) died first and then her (I have her old passport). So we visited her a number of times before she died. The relatives there are off her husband side before they married. The times we visited, we never talked politics or guns.

You say this like it is a bad thing. Being singularly focused has its virtues as well as its vices. Anyway, you can blame Richard Nixon for creating PACS. He institutionalized OCD in America.

As an American.. we are “Obsessive”… ?

About what?

There’s no way to answer such a general description

Obsessive culture? Why that is ridiculous. We are not an obsessive culture. To think we are obsessive is completely false. We don't obsess about anything. Why would you think we obsess? Is it because you were told we obsess? To obsess, means we just think about the same things and talk about the same things over and over and over. Clearly we don't obsess. You have zero proof of obsessing over things. In fact, I have yet to obsess about anything in my life. Up to this point, I am free from obsessing. In fact, my mother thought of naming me anti-obsessing man, because I obviously refuse to obsess.

Did I mention I never obsess about anything?

Some like shockedcanadian don't like being treated like children by their government. But it seems the overwhelming majority have allowed their government to put them in the predicament.
I just want government to actually govern where warranted, such as in demanding accountability and transparency of corrupt police agencies. To remain dormant in any purview they should not take an interest in.

well we are obsessed with looks and youth.................excessive and obsessed with money................excessive with booze and dope......obsessed with race baiting and box checking....obsessed with sex and gender.excessive loudmouths with no results....the board proves the latter

Some like shockedcanadian don't like being treated like children by their government. But it seems the overwhelming majority have allowed their government to put them in the predicament.
Topple the Top, Not Those Whom It Presses Underneath Itself

Always blaming the people, who are overpowered by the ruling class and its Constitution. That makes you feel superior, which is just what the rulers want from you, as long as you don't feel superior to those sheltered and worthless spoiled brats.

Forum List

Back