Obama's wars of aggression..... why?

rightwinger wrote:

Iraq's LIBERATION went beautifully. There was an honest tactical error made, it was corrected by the surge, GWB obviously made up for that mistake. The surge WON US that war. Not that a BDS sheep like yourself will ever admit this truth tho.

You aint do shit. You're fake, you're screen name's fake, you reek of EPIC FAKE.:lol:

You're just mad cuz I'm likely 1 of the 1st to call you out.:lol:

"GWB obviously made up for that mistake"

No he didn't! He didn't bring to life the troops that died because we didn't have enough troops to control Iraq! The troops who have lost limbs or have PTSD, their lives will never be the same!!! And because we didn't have enough troops to control Iraq, the insurgents easily accessed the military dumps and got their hands on materials to build bombs for all the car bombs that killed tens of thousands and for the materials to make the roadside bombs that killed hundreds of our troops.
How can anyone say that GWB made up for it? War is NOT a video game.

The majority of our troops are STILL proud of what they did there, and rightfully so.

Stop shittin on their accomplishments, this aint another Code Pink "rally":lol::cuckoo:

I'm NOT "Stop shittin on their accomplishments". First of all,,don't put words in my mouth. Now please point out where I posted, even remotely, something that was "shittin on their accomplishments".
What kind of response was that? You can't respond to my post, so you lie your ass off and accuse me of something I didn't do. Now that was very amateur.

No he didn't! He didn't bring to life the troops that died because we didn't have enough troops to control Iraq! The troops who have lost limbs or have PTSD, their lives will never be the same!!! And because we didn't have enough troops to control Iraq, the insurgents easily accessed the military dumps and got their hands on materials to build bombs for all the car bombs that killed tens of thousands and for the materials to make the roadside bombs that killed hundreds of our troops.

The majority of our troops are STILL proud of what they did there, and rightfully so.

Stop shittin on their accomplishments, this aint another Code Pink "rally":lol::cuckoo:

I'm NOT "Stop shittin on their accomplishments". First of all,,don't put words in my mouth. Now please point out where I posted, even remotely, something that was "shittin on their accomplishments".
What kind of response was that? You can't respond to my post, so you lie your ass off and accuse me of something I didn't do. Now that was very amateur.

Careful now..or you will make the belt..:eusa_shhh:

Oh, the "belt" with notches and everything. Wooooooo!

With the looming threats in Iran, N. Korea, Pakistan, etc., why does Obama keep us bogged down in two wars of aggression in Iraq and Afghanistan? When will he get his eye back on the ball?

WHEN?

as long as conservatives continue to blame obama
(and liberals and democrats) for problems actually caused by bush and conservatives I will have no choice but to continue to consider them irrational, illogical, unfair and...slightly deranged

I apologize if any conservative find this insulting....

a notch on her belt is an honor....

i can't express to you how happy I am that I am not as deranged as she is....

there but for the grace of gods I don't believe in go I

can you imagine actually being THAT (stupid, irrational, illogical, deranged)?

rightwinger wrote:

Sending an inadequate number of troops to conquer and control Iraq led to the unnecessary death of countless soldiers as the insurgency was allowed to take hold
Iraq's LIBERATION went beautifully. There was an honest tactical error made, it was corrected by the surge, GWB obviously made up for that mistake. The surge WON US that war. Not that a BDS sheep like yourself will ever admit this truth tho.

I have done more for our soldiers than you ever will man-child
You aint do shit. You're fake, you're screen name's fake, you reek of EPIC FAKE.:lol:

You're just mad cuz I'm likely 1 of the 1st to call you out.:lol:

It was one of the major strategic blunders any President has ever made. Very few Presidents in our history would elect put aside the war on terror so they could invade Iraq. Adding to the blunder was the stubbornness in admitting Iraq would not be a walk in the park which lead to 4000 soldiers being killed by insurgents.

2ndly, I already stated I was in the Navy, shipped to Great Lakes on 7/16/09. I did well....till I had an asthma attack....I was given an RE-4 code, and medically discharged.

I put up, put my $ where my mouth is, but you, well judging from the usual ignorance of your posts, and debate fail.......yea Ima call BS.

You can either celebrate Iraqi Freedom, with other, sane, freedom loving patriots like me, or you can sit there, shit on our troops, their many righteous accomplishments, and yearn for the good ol' days of Saddam's gassing, and mass graves. Like the majority of other sick, twisted, dictator loving lefties here.

Choice is yours.......

Okay Righteous Lemming......lets talk.

First off, a bit about me. I was a PN, enlisted in '82 and was retired in 2002, after serving 20 years, 2 1/2 of which was my final tour as the LPO of the Navy office at MEPS Amarillo.

You went to Great Lakes around a year ago and got booted out and given an RE-4 code from boot camp? Guess what, that's called an Entry Level Separation. BTW, your RE code means that you cannot enlist in any branch of the military.

First off........you never made it through A school or apprenticeship training. Second off, you never saw the Fleet.

Bottom line? You're a posing asshole who thinks that because you did push ups in boot camp, you're suddenly an authority on the Navy. Serve 4 years honorably, and maybe you'd have room to flap that festering sore you call a mouth.

Me? I've got 20 years boot. That means I've spent more time in my RACK during my FIRST enlistment than you've ever spent in the Navy.

Go peddle your bullshit elsewhere douche.

No doubt Iraq was a totally unnecessary waste of 4000 soldiers and 100,000 Iraqis, the sooner we can pull out the better

I am getting frustrated with Afghanistan as we near a ten year occupation. It is a good jumping off place to attack Taliban and AlQaida strongholds on the Afghan/Pakistan border

You let us know when you get tired of shittin on our troops, and their many sacrifices there, mmm k?

Getting 4000 of our troops killed for no good reason very nicely fits the definition of shitting on the troops.

Being glad it happened fits the definition even better.

Serious,, why with all going on, does Obama fixate on horseshit like DADT, START, Cap and Tax, etc.?

Is he really this clueless? Meantime Iran is going nucular, N. Korea is as well.. and he has us bogged down in Iraq and Afghanistan?

The GOP Congress can cut off funding. Unfortunately more of them support being bogged down in Afghanistan than do Democrats.

Serious,, why with all going on, does Obama fixate on horseshit like DADT, START, Cap and Tax, etc.?

Is he really this clueless? Meantime Iran is going nucular, N. Korea is as well.. and he has us bogged down in Iraq and Afghanistan?

The GOP Congress can cut off funding. Unfortunately more of them support being bogged down in Afghanistan than do Democrats.

No, there was something other than a feckless strategy that wasn't getting record numbers of Americans killed until 2009.

Obama's "Wars of Aggression"?

Where do you guys come up with this stuff...

:lol:

Apparently once history is completely revised by the right, a few Democratic Senators will be the only ones who supported invading Iraq.

More than a few, and they were beating that drum before Bush set foot at 1600 Pennsylvania.

See what I mean? Right on cue. You retards make this too easy. Where do the rightwingers with brains post? I could use an occasional challenge.

No doubt Iraq was a totally unnecessary waste of 4000 soldiers and 100,000 Iraqis, the sooner we can pull out the better

I am getting frustrated with Afghanistan as we near a ten year occupation. It is a good jumping off place to attack Taliban and AlQaida strongholds on the Afghan/Pakistan border

You let us know when you get tired of shittin on our troops, and their many sacrifices there, mmm k?

Getting 4000 of our troops killed for no good reason very nicely fits the definition of shitting on the troops.

What was the reason 1000 of them got killed in Afghanistan in the past two years, more than the previous eight years combined?

What was the reason 1000 of them got killed in Afghanistan in the past two years, more than the previous eight years combined?

Don't look at me, I don't support being in Afghanistan or Iraq. At all.

Don't look at me, I don't support being in Afghanistan or Iraq. At all.

But you're too much of a drone to tell us Obama owns any of it.

NOT liberal, NEO-CONSERVATIVE, and there's nothing wrong with that, preferable to death by fuckin isolationism.....

Except neo-conservatism is nothing more than war-mongering liberals. Isolationism is closing the door and locking it behind you like North Korea. Non-interventionism is not sticking your nose in other people's business.....and extremely conservative.

BS, you display your ignorance. IMA NEO-CON, well half anyway. Half Libertarian IE I'm the whole package, cream of the crop. I take the best of both worlds (a tough, interventionist foreign policy which is the ONLY way to ensure our continued existence in today's chaotic, cold, dark world, low, flax taxes, less federal government, secure borders, pro-Israel, end the drug war, cut government spending everywhere EXCEPT for defense)

No, you're a soundbyte machine... And not even particularly good at it. But you'll continue to hone your talking point skills, and with a little work and perseverance, you could be a piece of crap.

ABikerSailor wrote:
Okay Righteous Lemming......lets talk.
Seeing as how your normally a retarded troll when it comes to anything other than gay rights, this should be good.......
First off, a bit about me. I was a PN, enlisted in '82 and was retired in 2002, after serving 20 years, 2 1/2 of which was my final tour as the LPO of the Navy office at MEPS Amarillo.
And?
You went to Great Lakes around a year ago and got booted out and given an RE-4 code from boot camp? Guess what, that's called an Entry Level Separation. BTW, your RE code means that you cannot enlist in any branch of the military.
Thanks Captain Obvious, THAT WHY I SAID THAT. You're going nowhere fast.:lol:

First off........you never made it through A school or apprenticeship training. Second off, you never saw the Fleet.
Never said I did. What I DID do was far more than the vast majority of Americans tho.
Bottom line? You're a posing asshole who thinks that because you did push ups in boot camp, you're suddenly an authority on the Navy. Serve 4 years honorably, and maybe you'd have room to flap that festering sore you call a mouth.
Real bottom line is, to, again, over compensate for your undoubtedly small dick size and low IQ, you try to put words in my mouth, and troll flame. Get a life.

Me? I've got 20 years boot. That means I've spent more time in my RACK during my FIRST enlistment than you've ever spent in the Navy.
And?
Go peddle your bullshit elsewhere douche.
See why your on my pwned list now? The rest of the board does.:lol::cuckoo:

Democrats had four years to alter the course of those wars, and they didn't do a damned thing.

Furthermore, they completely lost interest in indignation when one of their own started calling the shots.

Fuck em. Might as well fight wars to win them, instead of what Obama is doing.

Except neo-conservatism is nothing more than war-mongering liberals. Isolationism is closing the door and locking it behind you like North Korea. Non-interventionism is not sticking your nose in other people's business.....and extremely conservative.

BS, you display your ignorance. IMA NEO-CON, well half anyway. Half Libertarian IE I'm the whole package, cream of the crop. I take the best of both worlds (a tough, interventionist foreign policy which is the ONLY way to ensure our continued existence in today's chaotic, cold, dark world, low, flax taxes, less federal government, secure borders, pro-Israel, end the drug war, cut government spending everywhere EXCEPT for defense)

No, you're a soundbyte machine... And not even particularly good at it. But you'll continue to hone your talking point skills, and with a little work and perseverance, you could be a piece of crap.

Oh right, you're the flaming, trolling, lying piece of shit I called out here publicly last night after you claimed I was fake, and I dared your bitch ass to bring your waste of air self over here, to see for yourself.

I usually don't coin new terms here, but you've been permapwned moron. That means pwned permanently.

You're a joke. Now be a good boy and know your place next time to think of tryin your betters like me.

Democrats had four years to alter the course of those wars, and they didn't do a damned thing.

Furthermore, they completely lost interest in indignation when one of their own started calling the shots.

Fuck em. Might as well fight wars to win them, instead of what Obama is doing.

You're right about democrats and the anti-BUSH-war crowd.

As soon as Obama put his hand on the trigger, the anti-war crowd went AWOL.

However, you're wrong about fighting these needless wars to win them. We don't have the capacity to "win."

You're definately wrong about the right being any better with needless wars.

There are limits to military power .. just ask history.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back