Obama's wars of aggression..... why?

Democrats had four years to alter the course of those wars, and they didn't do a damned thing.

Furthermore, they completely lost interest in indignation when one of their own started calling the shots.

Fuck em. Might as well fight wars to win them, instead of what Obama is doing.

You're right about democrats and the anti-BUSH-war crowd.

As soon as Obama put his hand on the trigger, the anti-war crowd went AWOL.

However, you're wrong about fighting these needless wars to win them. We don't have the capacity to "win."

You're definately wrong about the right being any better with needless wars.

There are limits to military power .. just ask history.

WWII was far more daunting, and fought on two fronts, and resulted in victory.

Democrats had four years to alter the course of those wars, and they didn't do a damned thing.

Furthermore, they completely lost interest in indignation when one of their own started calling the shots.

However, you're wrong about fighting these needless wars to win them. We don't have the capacity to "win."

We didn't win that by ourselves .. and don't look now but the world and NATO are tired of our senseless and destructive wars.

BS, you display your ignorance. IMA NEO-CON, well half anyway. Half Libertarian IE I'm the whole package, cream of the crop. I take the best of both worlds (a tough, interventionist foreign policy which is the ONLY way to ensure our continued existence in today's chaotic, cold, dark world, low, flax taxes, less federal government, secure borders, pro-Israel, end the drug war, cut government spending everywhere EXCEPT for defense)

No, you're a soundbyte machine... And not even particularly good at it. But you'll continue to hone your talking point skills, and with a little work and perseverance, you could be a piece of crap.

Oh right, you're the flaming, trolling, lying piece of shit I called out here publicly last night after you claimed I was fake, and I dared your bitch ass to bring your waste of air self over here, to see for yourself.

I usually don't coin new terms here, but you've been permapwned moron. That means pwned permanently.

You're a joke. Now be a good boy and know your place next time to think of tryin your betters like me.

:lol::lol:
You're a little hyper-sensitive about the accusation, aren't you? Still bringing it up days later? How come?

I doubt you really exist in the capacity in which you present yourself here, but if you do, you have been sorely misinformed and I firmly suggest you diversify your news sources.

And yes indeed, I will be up all night sobbing at my permapwned status........:lol:

Holy crap, you're such a loser I almost passed out.

G'Night!

We didn't win that by ourselves .. and don't look now but the world and NATO are tired of our senseless and destructive wars.

There was no NATO until 1949. Most members of NATO had their asses bailed out by the US in WWII.

They were losing.

bs, you display your ignorance. ima neo-con, well half anyway. Half libertarian ie i'm the whole package, cream of the crop. I take the best of both worlds (a tough, interventionist foreign policy which is the only way to ensure our continued existence in today's chaotic, cold, dark world, low, flax taxes, less federal government, secure borders, pro-israel, end the drug war, cut government spending everywhere except for defense)

in short, i'm perfect politically/ideologically, and hardly a liberal, or even remotely lefty.

Your excuse for a foreign policy will get us bombed again dude, and will only make us look even weaker in the eyes of our enemies, and the world.

You don't wanna have this debate with me, you'll loose. You see my belt? Shit's real. I been doing this thing ever since '03, when iraqi freedom began.

Everyone in my office is looking at me because I'm literally luaghing out loud at your post. Wow, you are such an interwebs tough guy. Notched you up a belt have you? Shit's real is it? Been doing this since......drum roll........03 have you? Gawd damn son, you're a legend in your own mind. I bet you stare in the mirror every day and admire yourself, don't you? You are no libertarian......but you are Grade A, 100% neo-con.

View attachment 12432

^^^^^^^
EpicFailure.jpg

That's right, keep on laughing, like I said, you don't wanna have this debate with me, you will indeed lose, hence your deflections.:lol:

Hey dickless wonder, you couldn't debate your way out of a wet paper sack. There was no deflection on my part. Simply showing you to be the little pussy you are. Your either 12 years old or a Sean Hannity fan. No mature grown man with any real pride would post a list of names he has claimed to own on a message board.......especially in the first month on the board. You're over compensating for your pencil prick Pee Wee. If you really want to be taken seriously here, you need to grow up. Regardless of what your mama tells you, your shit really does stink. You might want to put down the bag of Cheetos, climb out of your mom's basement and join reality. Try it for an hour a day and work up from there. Oh yeah, when school reopens after the holidays, you might want to transfer to a debate class where the teacher will explain to you that declaring yourself the winner isn't how it works. Idiot!

Democrats?

Again..you show your ignorance of the United States Constitution. The President is Commander-in-Chief. We've had a Democratic President for a little under 2 years.

There was no NATO until 1949. Most members of NATO had their asses bailed out by the US in WWII.

They were losing.

You are ignorant of History too..

Let me introduce you to the Allies:

England
France
Australia
Belgium
Bolivia
Brazil
Canada
China
Denmark
Greece
Mexico
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Poland
South Africa
Yugoslavia
Russia

They were losing.

Says nothing to counter the truth that we did not win WWII by ourselves. I'm real sure that you're too intelligent to believe that.

We had help in Iraq and still we failed miserably .. just as we failed miserably in Vietnam .. just as we're failing miserably in Afghanistan. Two small nations and a stone-age one and we fail miserably.

China is expanding because they understand the nature and advantage of soft power. They don't have to send their military anywhere to expand their agenda.

There are limits to military power brother.

They were losing.

Says nothing to counter the truth that we did not win WWII by ourselves. I'm real sure that you're too intelligent to believe that.

We had help in Iraq and still we failed miserably .. just as we failed miserably in Vietnam .. just as we're failing miserably in Afghanistan. Two small nations and a stone-age one and we fail miserably.

China is expanding because they understand the nature and advantage of soft power. They don't have to send their military anywhere to expand their agenda.

Nooooo, say it ain't so!
The US is in an arms race with itself. The US spends more on defense annually than the rest of the world combined. We spend six times more than Russia and China combined!!!
What would the Military Industrial Complex do if this country, all of a sudden decided that "There are limits to military power"?

They were losing.

Nooooo, say it ain't so!
The US is in an arms race with itself. The US spends more on defense annually than the rest of the world combined. We spend six times more than Russia and China combined!!!
What would the Military Industrial Complex do if this country, all of a sudden decided that "There are limits to military power"?

What would we nake movies about? Peace?

Who wants to see that? :lol:

ABikerSailor wrote:
Okay Righteous Lemming......lets talk.
Seeing as how your normally a retarded troll when it comes to anything other than gay rights, this should be good.......
First off, a bit about me. I was a PN, enlisted in '82 and was retired in 2002, after serving 20 years, 2 1/2 of which was my final tour as the LPO of the Navy office at MEPS Amarillo.
And?

Thanks Captain Obvious, THAT WHY I SAID THAT. You're going nowhere fast.:lol:

Never said I did. What I DID do was far more than the vast majority of Americans tho.

Real bottom line is, to, again, over compensate for your undoubtedly small dick size and low IQ, you try to put words in my mouth, and troll flame. Get a life.

Me? I've got 20 years boot. That means I've spent more time in my RACK during my FIRST enlistment than you've ever spent in the Navy.
And?
Go peddle your bullshit elsewhere douche.
See why your on my pwned list now? The rest of the board does.:lol::cuckoo:

What you did was far more than the vast majority of Americans? Bullshit.

The "vast majority" that ran through boot camp actually completed a full enlistment, many of them with at least 1 deployment overseas.

Oh yeah.......they also actually learned a trade while they were in. Some of which are very transferable to the civilian sector.

If I remember the statistics correctly, only 2 percent of those that go through boot camp end up with entry level separations. Bottom line? Either you lied to your recruiter about your asthma, or your recruiter didn't do their job properly.

No. You HAVEN'T done more than most Americans. As far as gays serving in the military? Since I checked onboard my first ship in '83, I've known there were gays in the military.

Never had a problem serving with them either. Most were about as professional as you could ask for.

But........you wouldn't understand that much. Your "vast experience" is for squat.

Try again dipshit. BTW........."Pwner Royalty"? That's only because you're really good at pwning yourself, as evidenced by your posts since you've been here. How's living in the parent's basement going? Do they cut the crusts off your PBJ sammiches for you?

The only thing "royal" about you is your unlimited capacity to be a royal jackass.

Yo.......Soggy No Load........did you forget that those wars were running BEFORE he took over?

Talk to yer buddy Bush Jr. and Cheney about that.

And what about Trump?

A. We are still in Afganistan and Iraq
B. What threat in Iran?
C. What's Trump doing in North Korea other than making things worse? Kim Jung is lobbing bombs daily.
D. Is Pakistan still helping terrorists or did Trump solve this?
E. We are still in Iraq and Afganistan. Why? When will Trump get his eye on the ball?

Forum List

Back