Obama's wars of aggression..... why?

Fuck you asswipe.

I have a daughter in the military .. and caring about them means not sending them off to die and get blown apart in needless wars.

Are you in the military knucklehead?

It is failed and failing even worse .. like you .. dumb and dumber all at the same time.

Oh my..... :eusa_drool:

I know. Looks like my pwnage hit a nerve.:lol:

I call BS, that dumb fuck doesn't have shit anywhere. I was Navy, and still know alotta people in ALL branches, NONE OF WHOM BELIEVE WE'RE FAILING.

That clown's a bore....

"pwnage" .. you're a fucking child .. and quite the moron.

That report I posted about the US failing in Afghanistan .. it was from THE PENTAGON.

Guess none of "your friends" know what the fuck they're talking about .. either.

Try this Ms. Pwnage ..

The Pentagon Gives Itself an E for Effort on the Failing Afghanistan War

"•The insurgency continues to grow and increase in sophistication.
•War-related violence in Afghanistan is up 300 percent since 2007, and up an additional 70 percent since last year.
•The number of civilian casualties is skyrocketing.
•This year is already the deadliest year of the war for U.S. troops."
The Pentagon Gives Itself an E for Effort on the Failing Afghanistan War - Afghanistan - Zimbio

Wanna' debate the success of the war? :lol:

... or are you too busy putting imaginary notches on your pwnage belt? :lol:

Stupid

Last edited:
I think it has something to do with being President of the UNITED STATES and not Iran or North Korea.......but I could be wrong.

You are, you are dead wrong.

:razz:

So, to set the record straight, you are in favor of getting American youth killed for the purpose of nation building? How very liberal of you.

NOT liberal, NEO-CONSERVATIVE, and there's nothing wrong with that, preferable to death by fuckin isolationism.....

Dep Sec Defense Wolfowitz said it best..

During Wolfowitz's pre-war testimony before Congress, he dismissed General Eric K. Shinseki's estimates of the size of the post war occupation force and estimated that fewer than 100,000 troops would be necessary in the war. Two days after Shinseki testified, Wolfowitz said to the House Budget Committee on February 27, 2003:

There has been a good deal of comment—some of it quite outlandish—about what our postwar requirements might be in Iraq. Some of the higher end predictions we have been hearing recently, such as the notion that it will take several hundred thousand U.S. troops to provide stability in post-Saddam Iraq, are wildly off the mark. It is hard to conceive that it would take more forces to provide stability in post-Saddam Iraq than it would take to conduct the war itself and to secure the surrender of Saddam's security forces and his army—hard to imagine

You are, you are dead wrong.

:razz:

So, to set the record straight, you are in favor of getting American youth killed for the purpose of nation building? How very liberal of you.

NOT liberal, NEO-CONSERVATIVE, and there's nothing wrong with that, preferable to death by fuckin isolationism.....

Except neo-conservatism is nothing more than war-mongering liberals. Isolationism is closing the door and locking it behind you like North Korea. Non-interventionism is not sticking your nose in other people's business.....and extremely conservative.

Except neo-conservatism is nothing more than war-mongering liberals. Isolationism is closing the door and locking it behind you like North Korea. Non-interventionism is not sticking your nose in other people's business.....and extremely conservative.

BS, you display your ignorance. IMA NEO-CON, well half anyway. Half Libertarian IE I'm the whole package, cream of the crop. I take the best of both worlds (a tough, interventionist foreign policy which is the ONLY way to ensure our continued existence in today's chaotic, cold, dark world, low, flax taxes, less federal government, secure borders, pro-Israel, end the drug war, cut government spending everywhere EXCEPT for defense)

In short, I'm perfect politically/ideologically, and HARDLY A LIBERAL, OR EVEN REMOTELY LEFTY.

Your excuse for a foreign policy will get us bombed again dude, and will only make us look EVEN WEAKER in the eyes of our enemies, and the world.

You DON'T wanna have this debate with me, you'll loose. You see my belt? Shit's real. I been doing this thing ever since '03, when Iraqi Freedom began.

rightwinger wrote:

Sending an inadequate number of troops to conquer and control Iraq led to the unnecessary death of countless soldiers as the insurgency was allowed to take hold
Iraq's LIBERATION went beautifully. There was an honest tactical error made, it was corrected by the surge, GWB obviously made up for that mistake. The surge WON US that war. Not that a BDS sheep like yourself will ever admit this truth tho.

Yes, the truth, OK? I suggest you analyze Iraq from preparation to end, and then bring us back the truth, ok??

BS, you display your ignorance. IMA NEO-CON, well half anyway. Half Libertarian IE I'm the whole package, cream of the crop. I take the best of both worlds (a tough, interventionist foreign policy which is the ONLY way to ensure our continued existence in today's chaotic, cold, dark world, low, flax taxes, less federal government, secure borders, pro-Israel, end the drug war, cut government spending everywhere EXCEPT for defense)

In short, I'm perfect politically/ideologically, and HARDLY A LIBERAL, OR EVEN REMOTELY LEFTY.

Your excuse for a foreign policy will get us bombed again dude, and will only make us look EVEN WEAKER in the eyes of our enemies, and the world.

You DON'T wanna have this debate with me, you'll loose. You see my belt? Shit's real. I been doing this thing ever since '03, when Iraqi Freedom began.

:tank:

See my imaginary belt of imaginary conquest and fear me.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sure I run from debate and questions .. but FEAR THE BELT

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's real.

:lol:

not liberal, neo-conservative, and there's nothing wrong with that, preferable to death by fuckin isolationism.....

except neo-conservatism is nothing more than war-mongering liberals. Isolationism is closing the door and locking it behind you like north korea. Non-interventionism is not sticking your nose in other people's business.....and extremely conservative.

bs, you display your ignorance. ima neo-con, well half anyway. Half libertarian ie i'm the whole package, cream of the crop. I take the best of both worlds (a tough, interventionist foreign policy which is the only way to ensure our continued existence in today's chaotic, cold, dark world, low, flax taxes, less federal government, secure borders, pro-israel, end the drug war, cut government spending everywhere except for defense)

in short, i'm perfect politically/ideologically, and hardly a liberal, or even remotely lefty.

Your excuse for a foreign policy will get us bombed again dude, and will only make us look even weaker in the eyes of our enemies, and the world.

You don't wanna have this debate with me, you'll loose. You see my belt? Shit's real. I been doing this thing ever since '03, when iraqi freedom began.

Everyone in my office is looking at me because I'm literally luaghing out loud at your post. Wow, you are such an interwebs tough guy. Notched you up a belt have you? Shit's real is it? Been doing this since......drum roll........03 have you? Gawd damn son, you're a legend in your own mind. I bet you stare in the mirror every day and admire yourself, don't you? You are no libertarian......but you are Grade A, 100% neo-con.

View attachment 12432

rightwinger wrote:

Sending an inadequate number of troops to conquer and control Iraq led to the unnecessary death of countless soldiers as the insurgency was allowed to take hold
Iraq's LIBERATION went beautifully. There was an honest tactical error made, it was corrected by the surge, GWB obviously made up for that mistake. The surge WON US that war. Not that a BDS sheep like yourself will ever admit this truth tho.

Yes, the truth, OK? I suggest you analyze Iraq from preparation to end, and then bring us back the truth, ok??

A troll with so few thanks like you, who's already on my pwned belt for many a good reason, does not credibility make.

Next.

Last edited:
except neo-conservatism is nothing more than war-mongering liberals. Isolationism is closing the door and locking it behind you like north korea. Non-interventionism is not sticking your nose in other people's business.....and extremely conservative.

bs, you display your ignorance. ima neo-con, well half anyway. Half libertarian ie i'm the whole package, cream of the crop. I take the best of both worlds (a tough, interventionist foreign policy which is the only way to ensure our continued existence in today's chaotic, cold, dark world, low, flax taxes, less federal government, secure borders, pro-israel, end the drug war, cut government spending everywhere except for defense)

in short, i'm perfect politically/ideologically, and hardly a liberal, or even remotely lefty.

Your excuse for a foreign policy will get us bombed again dude, and will only make us look even weaker in the eyes of our enemies, and the world.

You don't wanna have this debate with me, you'll loose. You see my belt? Shit's real. I been doing this thing ever since '03, when iraqi freedom began.

Everyone in my office is looking at me because I'm literally luaghing out loud at your post. Wow, you are such an interwebs tough guy. Notched you up a belt have you? Shit's real is it? Been doing this since......drum roll........03 have you? Gawd damn son, you're a legend in your own mind. I bet you stare in the mirror every day and admire yourself, don't you? You are no libertarian......but you are Grade A, 100% neo-con.

View attachment 12432

^^^^^^^
EpicFailure.jpg

That's right, keep on laughing, like I said, you don't wanna have this debate with me, you will indeed lose, hence your deflections.:lol:

Last edited:

:lol: That's gonna live a mark..:eusa_shhh:

Some messes created by ignorant people are just too big to fix quickly.

Bush always had is dad to get him into Harvard. Fix is problems with the SEC. Get him out of jail.

But these messes were too big even for his father to fix.

This is what Republicans did to this country. This is their mess. The fact that they complain Obama isn't fixing it fast enough is a "stunner".

rightwinger wrote:

I have done more for our soldiers than you ever will man-child
You aint do shit. You're fake, you're screen name's fake, you reek of EPIC FAKE.:lol:

You're just mad cuz I'm likely 1 of the 1st to call you out.:lol:

"GWB obviously made up for that mistake"

No he didn't! He didn't bring to life the troops that died because we didn't have enough troops to control Iraq! The troops who have lost limbs or have PTSD, their lives will never be the same!!! And because we didn't have enough troops to control Iraq, the insurgents easily accessed the military dumps and got their hands on materials to build bombs for all the car bombs that killed tens of thousands and for the materials to make the roadside bombs that killed hundreds of our troops.
How can anyone say that GWB made up for it? War is NOT a video game.

Last edited:

^^^^^^^
EpicFailure.jpg

That's right, keep on laughing, like I said, you don't wanna have this debate with me, you will indeed loose, hence your deflections.:lol:

Ahh .. Ms. Pwnage ..

I don't generally correct typos .. but I don't think "loose" when you meant to say "lose" is a typo.

Since I have you here ..

ARE YOU IN THE MILITARY .. EVER BEEN IN THE MILITARY?

DO YOU WANT TO DEBATE THE SUCCESS OR LACK THEREOF OF THE WAR?

Run chicky chicky :lol:

rightwinger wrote:

I have done more for our soldiers than you ever will man-child
You aint do shit. You're fake, you're screen name's fake, you reek of EPIC FAKE.:lol:

You're just mad cuz I'm likely 1 of the 1st to call you out.:lol:

"GWB obviously made up for that mistake"

No he didn't! He didn't bring to life the troops that died because we didn't have enough troops to control Iraq! The troops who have lost limbs or have PTSD, their lives will never be the same!!! And because we didn't have enough troops to control Iraq, the insurgents easily accessed the military dumps and got their hands on materials to build bombs for all the car bombs that killed tens of thousands and for the materials to make the roadside bombs that killed hundreds of our troops.
How can anyone say that GWB made up for it? War is NOT a video game.

The majority of our troops are STILL proud of what they did there, and rightfully so.

Stop shittin on their accomplishments, this aint another Code Pink "rally":lol::cuckoo:

^^^^^^^
EpicFailure.jpg

That's right, keep on laughing, like I said, you don't wanna have this debate with me, you will indeed loose, hence your deflections.:lol:

Ahh .. Ms. Pwnage ..

I don't generally correct typos .. but I don't think "loose" when you meant to say "lose" is a typo.

Since I have you here ..

ARE YOU IN THE MILITARY .. EVER BEEN IN THE MILITARY?

DO YOU WANT TO DEBATE THE SUCCESS OR LACK THEREOF OF THE WAR?

Run chicky chicky :lol:

^^^^^
Ok, 1st:
619200822519PM_capslock2.jpg

2ndly, I already stated I was in the Navy, shipped to Great Lakes on 7/16/09. I did well....till I had an asthma attack....I was given an RE-4 code, and medically discharged.

I put up, put my $ where my mouth is, but you, well judging from the usual ignorance of your posts, and debate fail.......yea Ima call BS.

You can either celebrate Iraqi Freedom, with other, sane, freedom loving patriots like me, or you can sit there, shit on our troops, their many righteous accomplishments, and yearn for the good ol' days of Saddam's gassing, and mass graves. Like the majority of other sick, twisted, dictator loving lefties here.

Choice is yours.......

Forum List

Back